Damage Enhancers Enhancing Amps. Good or Bad?

Even if it was unintentional, should damage enhancers continue to boost damage output of amps?

• Total voters

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Endgame
The recent VU apparently changed Damage Enhancers to increase the damage output of amps attached to enhanced weapons. Since it was not announced as a feature there is question as to whether or not this was intentional.

Even if it was not intended, do you think it should stay the way that it is now, or go back to the way it was before? Why?

Constructive discussion is encouraged.

I also figure the Extenders should affect the entire system. Like amps, scopes, sights and ehancers as well as the main weapon.

I don't think the concept itself is a bad one per se but the fact its appeared seemingly out of the blue and most likely by accident (no mention in the vu notes) is the worrying part as it may not have been tested/balanced/implemented properly would like them to clarify either way if it was intended and if not maybe remove it, test it fully and then return it later when they're sure all is good.

(insert hilarious not like MA test anything they release anyway reply here)

Good for 99%+ hunters.

Deleted...…….

Last edited:
Same should happen for range, eco, armor enhancers and mining ones too if so.
Actually on anything that can be enhanced.

Bug or feature? Since nothing on VU notes I think it's legit to ask this.

Where the Dev's when we need a word from them?

PS: So now the amp decay faster too when using damage enh. right?

I overheard someone saying range enhancers had stopped working altogether but have none at hand and certainly am not buying just to check. Can anyone chime in, please?

I overheard someone saying range enhancers had stopped working altogether but have none at hand and certainly am not buying just to check. Can anyone chime in, please?

Confirmed, they don't work.

Back