Suggestion: Merge All Stacks (Include Other Containers) to Include (L) Blueprint Books

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Endgame
First off I want to say THANK YOU for the very much needed change allowing (L) blueprints to be stacked. This helped me downsize a handful of pitbulls which had simply become (L) blueprint book holders, and free up a few hundred PED of blueprint books which I can now return to cycling.

As I consider returning to crafting again I look back at the monotonous task it was to consolidate all these (L) BP books, and I realize that when I produce more (L) BPs I will need to open, unload, merge, and reload all these BPs back into the blueprint books.

A simple solution would be to treat blueprint books as containers, and allow the merging of all (L) blueprints across BP books. This would substantially cut down on the monotony and streamline the aftermath of a prolonged crafting session.

Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter. Constructive discussion is welcome.

Pitbulls fire sale!! Come on down! We got green ones! We got blue ones! We got purple ones! We got big ones! We got small ones! We even got middle sized pink ones! Hurry sale is on until they are gone!

Back