Could Not Execute

Rock Stone

Guardian
Just in time for the New Crafting Marathon Event..

Could not execute!
Thanks for playing.

Can't make more than a few hundred attempts if I'm lucky.
Big message block right in front of my screen.

Did a 22000 attempt run before the release.

Top that off with selecting OK and your attempt count resets.

Rock

Last edited:
Am I correct in guessing you are using a 100QR bp when that happens?
If so, I think it is the system trying to 'tick' a QR increase that fails due to the changes that have been made with stacking BP's etc.

If on the other hand you are not and you have seen QR ticks while crafting just disregard this message :)

If so, I think it is the system trying to 'tick' a QR increase that fails due to the changes that have been made with stacking BP's etc.

If on the other hand you are not and you have seen QR ticks while crafting just disregard this message :)

You clever bugger, that makes sense.

Been bugging me since i saw it yesterday....

Rgds

Ace

Could not execute on final click of L bp also

also on bps not max qr. I could not see any particular reason.

Could be that it would have been a click that was about to give a bp, as got none on my runs, but the message was probably a bit too often for that. Could be a skill gain, though, or similar not executing.

I wish MA good luck with finding the reason - I mean that!

also on bps not max qr. I could not see any particular reason.

Could be that it would have been a click that was about to give a bp, as got none on my runs, but the message was probably a bit too often for that. Could be a skill gain, though, or similar not executing.

I wish MA good luck with finding the reason - I mean that!

I had the same problem yesterday when crafting but I did drop some blueprints during my run. Not sure what the problem is but it was definitely somewhat frustrating. It seemed to be happening once every 100 clicks or so mostly but at other time it was within a few clicks of it previously happening.

I had the same problem yesterday when crafting but I did drop some blueprints during my run. Not sure what the problem is but it was definitely somewhat frustrating. It seemed to be happening once every 100 clicks or so mostly but at other time it was within a few clicks of it previously happening.

Yes, the only thing approximating to a pattern seemed to be that if a run survived 30 clicks or so, then it stood a higher chance of running longer, so exactly what you wrote. But that would be weird from a programming bug perspective. How DO MA do it, seriously? :eyecrazy:

This is exactly what I experienced :mad:

This totally aggravating bug has been around for a while. I regularly get fed up when I have crafted a load of components then switch to higher value items and 1st or 2nd click in to the run I get 'could not execute'
Sometimes switching to another BP will work, sometimes it fails again when you switch back. Most often you have to close machine and start again
One has to wonder how many swirlies are lost because of these enforced breaks in runs... or am I being too cynical :banghead:

This! I also experienced it last night while clicking a 100% QR BP.

Would be cool to have a word from a Dev on this matter too. None so far. Same action for the 100x BPs that ppl think it will become one BP with 100 QR.

All of this while a craft event is going. Mindark you are so lamme some times.

Last weekend I was using a couple of 100%, leveling a 50%, and a 0%.
I had no problems.
I will try running a smaller % and check your theory.

Nope
1.3% fail @ #55
Back to 100%
fail @ 254

Last edited:
The Could Not Execute message is due to the loot system trying to drop a limited blueprint but not being able to for some reason... If you pay attention, you will realize that limited blueprints no longer are dropping since the last VU.

MindArk broke something when they made all limited blueprints stackable, now they just cannot drop anymore. The error message stops the crafting machine.

Yup id advise not crafting at all until they patch it (they announced the patch is coming)

This totally aggravating bug has been around for a while.

One has to wonder how many swirlies are lost because of these enforced breaks in runs... or am I being too cynical :banghead:

Well, the theory for the increased problems is that it is (L)bps that are trying to drop but can't. Normal bps still get through. Thus, if you've been experiencing the bug for a while, who knows what 'computer says no' was preventing you from getting :scratch2:. That is unfortunately no longer being cynical...

I'm not so sure about that.

There's no way I would have gotten 10 L blueprints in a couple of thousand filter clicks.
I was getting the usual Basic Bearings etc.. drops.

Rock

yup another anoying bug. just when things were starting to go smoothly. don't tell me "just before a crafting event"?!?! really??!! ffs. thats just FFS AF!

FIXED with Patch!

This is fixed!:yay:
Did a couple thousand clicks last night and running today for a few hrs now.
No problems..
Thanks for the fast response including it with the rest of the bug fixes.
Rock

Back