FYI: Merge All Stacks doesn't work if...

Haruto Rat

Elite
Society
fode et fuge
Cunning Haruto Rat
Merge All Stacks doesn't work if several identical UL blueprints are present in the place (inventory/container/storage in general) where you attempt to merge stacks.

The system tries to merge those but cannot, resulting in a red Could not execute message.

This might be fixed soon given blueprint troubles are far from solved, but for now the workaround is to put away the offending blueprints somewhere else (other container/tt/wherever).

Support case ID: 383224

Last edited:
This didn't work for me yesterday as well.

Hi!

' Merge all' with the 'include other inventorys' marked does not work either. When trying to merge my miningfinds from personal inventory to my storage it wont. It attempts and soundeffect goes off but no actuall merging

I bolded the workaround part a bit because it's fairly obvious people do not read to the end. :(

I am using a pitbul to store all bp from storage then merging works. as stated by haruto.

Merge All Stacks doesn't work if several identical UL blueprints are present in the place (inventory/container/storage in general) where you attempt to merge stacks.

The system tries to merge those but cannot, resulting in a red Could not execute message.

This might be fixed soon given blueprint troubles are far from solved, but for now the workaround is to put away the offending blueprints somewhere else (other container/tt/wherever).

Support case ID: 383224

That's pretty good detective work there! Hat's off to you Haruto - that's a great catch of a reason why something is bugged. We can all catch bugs, but identifying the reason can be tricky. It takes intelligence, creativity and that "percy word" to follow through the experiment.
I admit I thought about it for maybe 2 seconds, but only as far as the question: and why is THIS not working either now!? Plus the couple of letters from the alphabet aimed broadly in MA's direction, but I put no effort into actually THINKING!
I think I was partly fed up of thinking because I was annoyed that you could now buy 100 bps from the technician and get 1 qr100 bp! BUT, it is not really an excuse.
SO, again, big respect for Haruto here at more than one level of compliments!

Imagine having 14 FULL pitbulls of only bps ....Game will simply be broken for some.

Guess I need to craft more.

At least all the bp markups are competitive <99999% on all UL prints.

Back