Ancient Greece Shares

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher

Ancient Greece Shares​

Next Island is proud to announce the redevelopment of Ancient Greece and the upcoming offering of Ancient Greece shares via the Entropia Universe Exchange.

As the current Entropian population may have noticed, Next Island has been evolving more consistently over the past 18 months to be a valued planet within Entropia Universe, including a recent increase in new and rewarding content. In addition to the optimization of the main planet throughout 2019, our development team has been working tirelessly to improve the first of many destinations accessible through Next Island, Ancient Greece.

Ancient Greece will be the second company to list shares on the Entropia Exchange, which was introduced to Entropia Universe in late spring of 2019. The 750,000 shares of Ancient Greece will be offered at 10 PED each and will receive a revenue share of 50% of Next Island’s planet partner revenue for all activity on Ancient Greece.

Ancient Greece is accessible through the Orpheus Cave teleporter on the planet of Next Island. In this latest release, Ancient Greece has introduced a wide variety of new content, as well as optimization of pre-existing content for your enjoyment.

Next Island intends to use the proceeds of the Ancient Greece share offering to support ongoing development and marketing of Next Island.

Ancient Greece Share Information
  • Price per share: 10 PED
  • Total shares: 750000
  • Revenue is generated from all activity within the designated server area of Ancient Greece.
  • 100% of share revenue is paid as dividends to shareholders.
  • Share revenue represents 50% of Next Island’s planet partner revenue for all activity on Ancient Greece.
  • Dividends are distributed on Mondays at 00:00 UTC.
  • Minimum dividend payout is 1 PEC per share. If the payout per share is less than 1 PEC, the amount is carried over to the following week’s dividend.

Ancient Greece Features Overview
  • Complete overhaul of 3D models, missions, terrain and landscape.
  • New terraforming to improve previously ill-developed areas.
  • Redesign and addition of a complete teleportation system including terminals for server access.
  • Implementation of previously non-existent auctioneers and terminals.
  • 3 new unique bosses.
  • 8 new and completely reworked creatures.
  • Improved and complete mining zones across the entire server.
  • 2 complex mission chains containing treasure hunts, kill-point missions, crafting objectives, mining runs, and in-depth storyline.
  • 1 upgradeable armor obtainable only in unique wave events.
  • 6 unique, customizable hero estates tied to Ancient Greece hunting/mining/crafting mission economics.
  • 21 new blueprints unique to the theme of Ancient Greece.

Unique Feature Details

Upgradable Gorgon Armor
Gorgon Armor and upgrade components can be looted by participating in the shared-loot Gorgon Wave event accessible through the new ‘Deliver us from the Dark Queen’ mission chain on Ancient Greece. Armor stats for all upgrades are listed below.

NameSet ValueDurabilityImpactCutStabAcidTotal
Gorgon15 PED900633315
Gorgon Adjusted42 PED12001477735
Gorgon Improved86 PED16502412121260
Gorgon Modified220 PED200040202020100
Gorgon Augmented390 PED280064323232160
Gorgon Perfected620 PED350086434343215

Customizable Hero Estates

Those that defeat the Gorgon and complete the new ‘Deliver us from the Dark Queen’ mission chain will be awarded with a special token that will allow the purchase of an estate deed for one of the six new unique ‘Hero Estates’ located on Ancient Greece. These estates have been developed utilizing the Entropia Universe Plot system, allowing the placement of new buildings and the upgrading of various features of the estate over time.

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW Gorgon Perfected 620 PED 3500 Impact 86-Cut- 43 -Stab-43-Acid 43 215

btw 750k $ is not small number

Last edited:
WOW Gorgon Perfected 620 PED 3500 Impact 86-Cut- 43 -Stab-43-Acid 43 215

Sweet but will probably be something like give MA 100kped of materials to get it.

Shares for the first 6 month will pay as people grind the materials!!

Gluck trying to raise 750k usd on this. Ark moon is 1.2mil usd total and had been trying to sell for how long now?

I'll buy 1 share for sure.
Just to follow the revenue.
Good luck selling the other 749999 shares :thumbup:

Ammount is not the important part here, 100-200k, or 1 million USD, i dont think it really makes difference in this case.

The only question is the payout, when they annouced the CP, they wrote the last year income, so all was able to do the math and get the expected payout per share, and that was very good compared to the 10p price.

We dont know that in this case unfortunately, so the start may be slow, but if the first payout is fine, i think the shares will be sold in no time.

And ofc you can buy shares with PED you already have ingame.

And who owns Next Island now?

I don't think anyone will fly to NI for 1,5 hours for a quick hunt... As most people are caly based

Ammount is not the important part here, 100-200k, or 1 million USD, i dont think it really makes difference in this case.

The only question is the payout, when they annouced the CP, they wrote the last year income, so all was able to do the math and get the expected payout per share, and that was very good compared to the 10p price.

We dont know that in this case unfortunately, so the start may be slow, but if the first payout is fine, i think the shares will be sold in no time.

And ofc you can buy shares with PED you already have ingame.

To some extent you are correct that ultimately it's all about payout per share, however given that this is unknown, the amount is the only thing we can go by at this time and compare to other offerings in game.

Until all shares are sold out we are likely going to be unable to do trades of our own, and 750k usd for such a remote instance is a lot of money to raise, so investors can end up being locked out of their peds for a very long time.

I personally don't see myself flying all the way over there frequently to hunt there

I am not sure if this the proper place to put this, though before the next release, NI team needs to be aware that the graphics of all new Cyclops are flawed and need to be scaled down at least x10.

The mobs graphics are so large, they can become unreachable on objects ~20 meters away from them. Additionally, if you aggro more than one, their graphics become stuck on each other so you cannot hit any of them. This has major issues, especially on the Brontes islands where there are 5-10 cyclops and only 100m of space. As soon as you arrive on the island, every mob is permanently unreachable until drown making the spawns useless.

please don't hit me if i'm wrong, but wasn't it 50% for mindark, 25% for the PP you were born on, and 25% to the planet you play on?

oh and 50% of that, really? and not even the whole planet, just AG?

so, let's buy even less than 12.5% of the revenue for 750k$ then! :laugh:

laughable

Next island is an extremely nice place. It however has most likely not made 750k in it's entire lifetime.Now narrow that down to just ancient greece, and double that total since shares only get 1/2. CAN ANYONE SAY COMPET? Can these be traded before they sell out? Or will it be another moon deeds thing, where it has been 25 months and our money is still held hostage? I ask because it is actually possible these will NEVER sell out and we will literally never be able to trade them.

Last edited:
I am not sure if this the proper place to put this, though before the next release, NI team needs to be aware that the graphics of all new Cyclops are flawed and need to be scaled down at least x10.

The mobs graphics are so large, they can become unreachable on objects ~20 meters away from them. Additionally, if you aggro more than one, their graphics become stuck on each other so you cannot hit any of them. This has major issues, especially on the Brontes islands where there are 5-10 cyclops and only 100m of space. As soon as you arrive on the island, every mob is permanently unreachable until drown making the spawns useless.

Do check NI facebook page.
They wrote yesterday about this, so I'm guessing it won't actually be like that when the patch comes.
I noticed them as well, really giants lol

CAN ANYONE SAY COMPET?

can anyone say space cargo missions? i bet we paid more than 750k$ already since they introduced it. where is the delivery, and who's responsible for this in the end?

:scratch2:

please don't hit me if i'm wrong, but wasn't it 50% for mindark, 25% for the PP you were born on, and 25% to the planet you play on.

This was the original formula for decay/revenue for PP. Not for shares but for characters created on one planet but played on another.

This was the original formula for decay/revenue for PP. Not for shares but for characters created on one planet but played on another.

and that formula would be ok for most of us, if mindark wouldn't let us pay 3 times for the same shit. i was against CLD from the very beginning, and history of side developments prove me right somehow, in my humble opinion. i never bought a CLD, and also only 1 CP share for the giggles. why should i pay again for things that are here already, and usually come half-bugged, half-delivered in best case, and stay like that until eternity?

wonder if they try to sell us space shares, before they even start development up there. and 10 million $ maybe, as space is pretty huge! :laugh:

Do check NI facebook page.
They wrote yesterday about this, so I'm guessing it won't actually be like that when the patch comes.
I noticed them as well, really giants lol

If they're serious they should inform everyone in game not just facebook users.

If they're serious they should inform everyone in game not just facebook users.

a proper facebook voting brought us our president, it can't be wrong. ;)

and that formula would be ok for most of us, if mindark wouldn't let us pay 3 times for the same shit. i was against CLD from the very beginning, and history of side developments prove me right somehow, in my humble opinion. i never bought a CLD, and also only 1 CP share for the giggles. why should i pay again for things that are here already, and usually come half-bugged, half-delivered in best case, and stay like that until eternity?

wonder if they try to sell us space shares, before they even start development up there. and 10 million $ maybe, as space is pretty huge! :laugh:

So jaded.

8coins, Treasure Island to name a couple will be next on the deed list.

Next island is an extremely nice place. It however has most likely not made 750k in it's entire lifetime.Now narrow that down to just ancient greece, and double that total since shares only get 1/2. CAN ANYONE SAY COMPET? Can these be traded before they sell out? Or will it be another moon deeds thing, where it has been 25 months and our money is still held hostage? I ask because it is actually possible these will NEVER sell out and we will literally never be able to trade them.

Reading is hard. These will go on entropia exchange. Not individual deeds like AUDs etc. You specifically should probably not invest.

compet: i want my money back.

moondeeds: i want my money back.

ndc/tpt/amvrerica: i want my money back

deeptoken: lol

want me to name a few more? sometimes my brain is the true asshole, i swear...

So jaded.

8coins, Treasure Island to name a couple will be next on the deed list.

I think that would actually make deed holders some money if they did.

Access and ease of just TPing over and shooting/mining would have loads more foot traffic.

( I looked through thread but didn't see answer for 'Who owns NI now?")

:handgun::proof:

Last edited:
Ok, breathe ... <- note to self!
Right, my thoughts, hopefully useful... 749998 after Wizz and myself have bought one to keep track :beerchug:
Going through the statement... "our dev team blah blah... the first of many destinations accessible through NI, AG".
So, the plan is for AG to just be the start of time travelling wonders to all sorts of places?

"NI intends to use the proceeds ... [of AG for] ongoing dev and marketing of NI" So, proceeds from A to develop B? Not much of a promising idea for investors once turnovers fall once missions lose their appeal (if they really have any to start with).

The armour - a reasonable idea, but I want to know more about pyramid effects, cost to take part, etc. Will the devs provide details of the mission chain BEFORE people chain themselves to it?! Will upgrading reassign tier rates and reset to tier one...?

Six unique 'Hero Estates' :laugh: - using the EU plot system :laugh::laugh::laugh: allowing new buildings and upgrading over time :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:. Let me get this straight. Is it the first 6 people who complete the mission chain who will each get one token for one plot? Are the new buildings READY, will they cost anything to build/activate etc?
You DO realise, dear devs, that MA have not managed to get past a failed snug and vegetable box implementation on Caly... Have MA 'promised' to develop this for you, or, I ask again, is it READY NOW?

I could go on... oh, questions already asked like when is revenue starting and when can we sell our shares on the exchange?

Is there any other info apart from on facebook I can read?
...something a bit more erm.. updated then here?

Last edited:
Ok, breathe ... <- note to self!
Right, my thoughts, hopefully useful... 749998 after Wizz and myself have bought one to keep track :beerchug:
Going through the statement... "our dev team blah blah... the first of many destinations accessible through NI, AG".
So, the plan is for AG to just be the start of time travelling wonders to all sorts of places?

"NI intends to use the proceeds ... [of AG for] ongoing dev and marketing of NI" So, proceeds from A to develop B? Not much of a promising idea for investors once turnovers fall once missions lose their appeal (if they really have any to start with).

The armour - a reasonable idea, but I want to know more about pyramid effects, cost to take part, etc. Will the devs provide details of the mission chain BEFORE people chain themselves to it?! Will upgrading reassign tier rates and reset to tier one...?

Six unique 'Hero Estates' :laugh: - using the EU plot system :laugh::laugh::laugh: allowing new buildings and upgrading over time :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:. Let me get this straight. Is it the first 6 people who complete the mission chain who will each get one token for one plot? Are the new buildings READY, will they cost anything to build/activate etc?
You DO realise, dear devs, that MA have not managed to get past a failed snug and vegetable box implementation on Caly... Have MA 'promised' to develop this for you, or, I ask again, is it READY NOW?

I could go on... oh, questions already asked like when is revenue starting and when can we sell our shares on the exchange?

Is there any other info apart from on facebook I can read?
...something a bit more erm.. updated then here?

Check your link again =)

Bah, it's too far...

MA needs to bring all these planets closer together (idk, release faster ships for the average player or actually reduce the distance, something to make travelling less of a chore and quicker).

Back