Ancient Greece Shares

Remember AG deeds pay out similarly to CLD. Decay decay decay. Not tax. People do not have to BE on AG for AG deeds to have revenue to pay out. If people all use that armor, AG will get the revenue from that even if you are on caly.

Remember AG deeds pay out similarly to CLD. Decay decay decay. Not tax. People do not have to BE on AG for AG deeds to have revenue to pay out. If people all use that armor, AG will get the revenue from that even if you are on caly.

Can you provide a source on that statement please? Because the announcement said this:

Ancient Greece Share Information
  • Revenue is generated from all activity within the designated server area of Ancient Greece.
  • Share revenue represents 50% of Next Island’s planet partner revenue for all activity on Ancient Greece.

Which seems to be in direct conflict with what you said.

Just to clarify, MindArk are not the ones developing Next Island.

Getting better and better, before we had information about who, whats revenue etc.
Right now everything goes behind the closed doors. Makes me only :laugh::laugh: And a little bit sad.
In my eyes game lost 80% of its charm. Right now it is just another game, and not even a good one.

There is absolutely no way that is true. Decay on AG is counted which means people actually hunting/mining etc there will contribute to it and using armor outside of AG cannot in any form lead to revenue.

Just to clarify, MindArk are not the ones developing Next Island.

Not sure if this is a good thing or not.. Either way it is not the share holders who are in control of the development and this is the most worrying thing about these shares.

From the CP deeds it seems that MA sold them and then gave up developing it (where are the promised events?).

Share holders should have a larger say on how their land is managed. I would like to see land owners have the same partner status as Monria.

Also please merge AG with caly and have it accessed via a TP :laugh:.

Look at your stats and see how many new people Monria has brought to the universe, now imagine a land with 100+ owners and how many new people they could bring in if they were allowed to manage their land in the same way.

Ok, breathe ... <- note to self!
Right, my thoughts, hopefully useful... 749998 after Wizz and myself have bought one to keep track :beerchug:
Going through the statement... "our dev team blah blah... the first of many destinations accessible through NI, AG".
So, the plan is for AG to just be the start of time travelling wonders to all sorts of places?

"NI intends to use the proceeds ... [of AG for] ongoing dev and marketing of NI" So, proceeds from A to develop B? Not much of a promising idea for investors once turnovers fall once missions lose their appeal (if they really have any to start with).

The armour - a reasonable idea, but I want to know more about pyramid effects, cost to take part, etc. Will the devs provide details of the mission chain BEFORE people chain themselves to it?! Will upgrading reassign tier rates and reset to tier one...?

Six unique 'Hero Estates' :laugh: - using the EU plot system :laugh::laugh::laugh: allowing new buildings and upgrading over time :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:. Let me get this straight. Is it the first 6 people who complete the mission chain who will each get one token for one plot? Are the new buildings READY, will they cost anything to build/activate etc?
You DO realise, dear devs, that MA have not managed to get past a failed snug and vegetable box implementation on Caly... Have MA 'promised' to develop this for you, or, I ask again, is it READY NOW?

I could go on... oh, questions already asked like when is revenue starting and when can we sell our shares on the exchange?

Is there any other info apart from on facebook I can read?
...something a bit more erm.. updated then here?

Ok, I thought I'd provide a bit of an update now that I have personally visited NI again - and also because I have posted quite a lot on this thread.

The mission to get to the gorgon area is not long, so it isn't a 'trap' of turnover and peds up front for something useless. However, one of the mats on the crafting part has pretty high mu - and it took me 5 clicks to get 1 success. Was I just unlucky? How many clicks did others have to make?

The event in the gorgon area costs 50k sweat to start the waves, which may sound like a lot to some, but can keep 30 or so players engaged for maybe 45? mins to finishing the boss, so is pretty reasonable. It would have been nicer to maybe see a wishing well or so for players to throw sweat into :laugh: instead of 1 player getting a round in, but we'll see how it goes. There have been quite a few run-throughs already: gorgon parts are indeed dropping!

All the estates have indeed been claimed for 20k peds each, plus the medal of honour. I still have zero idea if this is going to be a punishment or pleasure for the owners once building opportunities show up.... :scratch2:

The shares have paid out 2 pecs and 1 pec so far. At the moment the event is popular and there are enough people to kill the boss. I suspect this area is the main driver of revenue on AG, but the rest of AG is a reasonable place too. The shares are also selling steadily and can be bought with in-game peds, which probably makes a big purchasability difference over Ark moon shares.

If anyone wants to know other stuff, I may now be able to provide answers. I'm still annoyed that the armour stats are not as stated in the info. At the very least this is sloppy, considering this is the main selling point of the whole place right now...

And leaving aside all economics and risk calculations - it's fun on AG and the bigger companion, NI, with daily missions for beginners too. I've not touched on the mining and crafting side, which is rather a big unknown once again. I've not seen stats for the native weapons, which seem to all be knives. Guns can be brought in, ofc...
I'll leave it there, gl all...

I'll leave it there, gl all...
This thread has sooo much interest in it. My continuation is thus more like a diary entry for posterity...
Anyway, last week continued to show signs of life, with gorgon waves being spawned and about 20k shares sold. The payout was 1 pec. Not brilliant, but still kicking.
However, if a downturn kicks in, then bye bye to that particular party.... and it looks as if the downturn has come.

The best sign of gorgon turnover seemed to be armour part finds, as there hadn't been enough tracking activity for all globals to show up (also given that the gorgon wasn't in hof territory most of the time either). Now the finds pretty much stopped about halfway through the week, so obviously there is almost no action now. The last spawnings seem to just be a solo player doing a couple of rounds before the timer times out without the wave finishing - kinda sad. Oh, and several gorgon parts have nose-dived mus these last few days too. That was to be expected, however, after initial enthusiasm and realisation of costs moving forward.

The payout may still be a ticked over 1 pec, or not, as the case might be, but the future turnover now looks like being a bit sh**. Sales of shares appear to have been only about 2k during the week, so also fairly disastrous.

In short, players who come from other planets can just as quickly vanish again; new players won't find enough life to stay around, even if Next Island is a reasonable size and is fun to explore...

Time for the next boost already.... what is it David, some bp you haven't switched on yet, a new mission???

I've been on NI/AG a short while now and would like to add a few things.

- At first I too thought activity would dwindle after a little time. From what ||I heard sweat had a peak of 5 ped/1k and that has dropped a lot. Sweating is still going on prety much and there is still a demand. SSI also helps a lot!

- NI/AG has a discord server at: https://discord.gg/jge93N The devs are aso there, so I think at the moment it's the place with the best communication between players and development team.

- This morning there was a post on the Nex Island FB page about further development of estates. This convinces me that NI/AG active development is still going on.

- There s a very friendly and helpful community on NI still making it a great place to be.

I've been on NI/AG a short while now and would like to add a few things.

- At first I too thought activity would dwindle after a little time. From what ||I heard sweat had a peak of 5 ped/1k and that has dropped a lot. Sweating is still going on prety much and there is still a demand. SSI also helps a lot!

- NI/AG has a discord server at: https://discord.gg/jge93N The devs are aso there, so I think at the moment it's the place with the best communication between players and development team.

- This morning there was a post on the Nex Island FB page about further development of estates. This convinces me that NI/AG active development is still going on.

- There s a very friendly and helpful community on NI still making it a great place to be.

Hi, I thought I'd check out the discord before writing any update, but can't seem to find anything, nor via the link above...
So, a few weeks have passed and sales of shares are now pretty dismal. About 10% have been sold so far, but almost none in the last couple of weeks. The total payout is still at 5 pecs, but the non-payout weeks might rollover to another pec this time round I guess.

The gorgon is still being spawned by at least one player, but that's nowhere near enough obviously. Gorgon armour DOES drop per event, but other necessary loots for upgrading appear not to be dropping at anything like a balanced rate, if at all. I suppose any player active now is getting a head start for if/when things change, but that's up in the air...

On the future, I still know no more about planned land plot development, other than the planned release of buildings to the six owners of the sizeable plots. The NI team need something to bring life here, from noober to uber.

At the moment I'm in a semi-self-isolation here :eyecrazy: - a bit of a mirror on rl....

Well, still home alone - almost got a planet to myself.... or at least I felt like that would be my next post.

However, the Improved Daudaormur fang has now been discovered (Monday). Just the one found so far, mind, but it has boosted the gorgon spawning activity massively, with over 20 gorgon armour parts dropping to the merry gorgonites on Tuesday alone!
Sales of the shares continue to be slow, however, as when compared to other deed/shares available the payout-based value will remain at below the asking price, even if there is a payout tickover next time round. But the patient is still alive, at least. For the optimists, please just focus on that good news this week!!! :cool:

Got a +rep for providing info, so is encouragement to do so again. :)
At the weekend the long 3-parallel chain mission noone has finished yet was 'bypassed' by a dev who came by and activated a full gorgon shade event or two, then spawned a few individual gorgons and shades, then presumably started off another full shade run and went to bed ;)
It may have been as much a tester for the devs as a teaser for us...

I missed the early part, but came in on a full event during stage 1, I think, before everyone had arrived who wanted to. The dauds are harder than the normal ones from the 'sweat to play' normal run, but there were quite a lot of people there pretty quickly. The shade boss was hard even for a high number of people. At one point on the individual spawning spree after a full run, the devs activated a few dauds I think, which munched their way through the attackers focussed on the shade. Those dauds had to be killed before attention could be refocussed and by then the shade had regenned quite a bit as well.
The first shade I managed to pump about 60 peds into paid out 60 to me as well, out of I think 2002 peds, so that looked to be about a 50khp boss with about 10k regen or so on an uninterrupted attack on it.

Unfortunately, only 2 improved fangs dropped, taking the total so far to 3. People were hoping for at least into the modified fang territory and there were no bigger loots or multis apparently, so by the time the final full event was started people were already leaving and I left at the end of stage 2. From what I could see, I gather the hunt stopped there, as there were too few people left. This was after a pretty intense heat of battle, however, and bedtime for pretty much any European, so I want to stress it had been a great event by then already and peeps were probably tired - and out of ammo etc probably lol. If loot had been better people may have held out longer, but that's speculation...

The bigger surprise was that despite the normal events seeing a big revival after the Monday discovery, plus this massive couple of hours full-on action, there was no deed payout for NI following this. I very much hope this is a mistake similar to what appears to have been happening with AUDs recently, as if that much action isn't equal to a pec, then the deeds are doomed... There are still about 670k left (from what my memory tells me...).

Hopefully the devs will liase with MA and get maybe at least a couple of higher daud fangs guaranteed over the course of such a shade run. If they don't, then the balance will be totally and utterly screwed. Either that or the mission requirements must be massively reduced for starting a spawn. The mining is based 100% on find volume, something like 400 peds plus per stage of (? 12 ?) stages, hunting is points on various mobs that get harder, so also a pretty clear turnover cost if anyone knows what the mobs and points are. The crafting seems to be the breaking point due to low mats volumes dropping and ofc crazy mus as a result. Maybe others know more than me and might like to chip in info.

So, that's a roundup of this last week. Thank you for the great teaser/test, but it's still work in progress and players' interest is probably on a pretty thin line, as can be seen by deed takeups.

Last edited:
So, another week, another no payout. Maybe there is a pec or two waiting to be paid, but as only 10% of the shares have shifted, they're simply not bothering - who knows?
Apparently there will be new/altered content in 2 weeks' time, so maybe that is one reason why the gorgon is being run less and less. A few details seem to have slipped out and there's a hint at changes with no precise details as well.

Other than that, this bus of a planet seems to be accelerating faster than it used to in some aspects, but that could be because there are hardly any passengers on board. The driver is enjoying the kickdown so much, he even seems reluctant to let new people on board. Maybe it's all a Corona thing and it's the lockdown kickdown effect, where empty busses run on time, ones with passengers have lag... erm I mean are always late!

So, another week, another no payout. Maybe there is a pec or two waiting to be paid, but as only 10% of the shares have shifted, they're simply not bothering - who knows?
Apparently there will be new/altered content in 2 weeks' time, so maybe that is one reason why the gorgon is being run less and less. A few details seem to have slipped out and there's a hint at changes with no precise details as well.

Other than that, this bus of a planet seems to be accelerating faster than it used to in some aspects, but that could be because there are hardly any passengers on board. The driver is enjoying the kickdown so much, he even seems reluctant to let new people on board. Maybe it's all a Corona thing and it's the lockdown kickdown effect, where empty busses run on time, ones with passengers have lag... erm I mean are always late!

Maybe no payout untill all are sold, there are only 667308 left now... :silly2:

Maybe no payout untill all are sold, there are only 667308 left now... :silly2:

The problem was that they HAD been paying out, 4 weeks early on with people doing the activities required to enable them to enter the gorgon arena, plus quite a lot of gorgon runs. Then activity dropped and payouts stopped.

I don't even know whether to proclaim the 1 pec payout for last week as good news, bad news or terrible news!
You see, there was a high activity week after the first improved fang dropped on a Monday, plus the devs spawned a few shade runs and extra shades and gorgons in an event at the weekend. But... still no payout. The hope was that payouts were bugged (well, my hope was), but now we have finally ticked over to 1 pec after just a few gorgon runs last week, judging by the drops of armour parts.
So, several poor weeks, a high activity week, then a poor one again - and we just crawl over the line to 1 pec?! Actually, that's horrendous.
At that rate, even something nice (or funny? it seems) in the coming vu won't get AG anwhere near the turnovers it needs to pay out regular pecs, and the vu may relate more to NI than AG anyway.

And this in weeks where Caly deeds are doing really pretty well, and CP shares too.

Plus, the problems lie deeper I think. I'm actually having a nice gentle time on NI/AG at the moment, but just like on Cyrene years ago, I can drain some lowish mob species of their goodie loots in under 15 mins, or if I have to wait for a new wave of loot on something else, then that's a five-minute task and dunno how long waiting again. At least in the old days the waves were regular as clockwork :eyecrazy:. If things are going to be desperately poor, and only enough for one semi-noob at a time, then at least there was an advantage in pool refills being regular.

Ofc I'm glad they changed it to give noobs more of a chance to loot stuff against the wave hunters, but there really is NO point if one mob species can only properly support 1 (yes, ONE) hunter anyway. BPs are dropping and are on sale which need mats that don't seem to drop from any of the mobs, or the mus make the click cost impossible anyway because the mat is in demand by the few people still interested in the gorgon story!

On the one hand I'm doing ok, but my turnover is pretty minimal if I slow down to the pace the 'restrictions' require. If any devs read this, I am not trying to keep people away; I'm trying to tell you your economic model and balancing need URGENT work. This is the AG shares thread, after all. I WANT them to have a chance, but as you can already see, people are not buying! Will you be bundling warp-capable pets with packs of 100 soon?!
/end rant...

Hyl-d1zkUHIUMVLUL5mPKAD8W10bxUVjF-8TwJMQ8e26IlH2D5FhddXxBIiSeODPyCCxRWg73zPv51A34V8RKA_hR9b5SlLYbKL2fxZuY3l3GQj5ZovaGQcgl-dP9S_IfIX8NjpTFmI=w2400

I WANT them to have a chance, but as you can already see, people are not buying! Will you be bundling warp-capable pets with packs of 100 soon?!
/end rant...

or just bundle the original stated pets that were over there a while ago with the original buff, etc.? If Arkadia has a autoloot pet on webshop why not other planets... throw the deeds out there to buy as well as in game? The system to do it is already there with the way they did the cp sale.

Last edited:
have they fixed the hit box on these stupid snakes yet?? that one thing keeps me from even thinking of going back there. its a royal pain in the rear to hunt these things.

or just bundle the original stated pets that were over there a while ago with the original buff, etc.? If Arkadia has a autoloot pet on webshop why not other planets... throw the deeds out there to buy as well as in game? The system to do it is already there with the way they did the cp sale.

The way they did the cp sale was at least also in-game. I didn't buy shares via the shop.

I heard something about a pet-grab week, or something, but I think the autoloot got taken away again by MA, even though you have to skill up a fair way. Dunno what the cost in nutrios is (tt ot tt+mu), but I'd have thought MA would have welcomed large numbers of pets being skilled up for a buff that is convenience and not ped gain. Apparently not...
___
The snakes can't be hit from the sides, which is maybe one of the probs on tagging in the first place, and certainly when many people are sharing the kill. It has not been fixed so far, no. There is a vu in a few days, though.

have they fixed the hit box on these stupid snakes yet?? that one thing keeps me from even thinking of going back there. its a royal pain in the rear to hunt these things.

With you here. 100%. I was so annoyed when I put all that effort in to unlock the wave event. (The crafting part cost me a fortune too with so many fails)
Worst hit was at last getting to play the wave and o could barely get any attacks in because of box problem. I even stayed for 3 full tries and not a single bit of that very basic noob armor dropped for anyone. No wonder nobody that I know has went back.

As there was interest in the hitboxes, I can confirm that the snakes can be hit much more easily now.

There are also indeed a couple of new dailies on NI, but AG is poor in that regard. I pretty much can't be bothered to write because of what they've done to the shade mission. Some players may like the change, but it is facepalm for the economy! It still seems to be relatively long, but whoever finishes it can then spawn gorgon shade events for ever with just sweat, instead of having to do the chain again. And note: that's not solo... noooo, a spawned event will keep many players busy, so now there's almost no point in even doing the shade mission change oneself - just pay the ferryman to spawn one, if even that is required.
Not that it was balanced before, but now the gorgs are going to end up further away from the rest of the economy. Upgrading parts still requires mats, ok, but bahhhhh, I'm not even going to do any maths on it now.

Plus, the virtually free little fun race mission gave me a bp where one mat has been awol for years. Maybe it will turn up, but I had a look round a few mobs for other mats I was lacking - and still nothing.
Yes, I did write the word 'fun' in there somewhere, just don't scratch beneath the surface anyone! GL all ...

Ok, a journey of a thousand steps or just ten - they both require a first step! Thus, with balance being so poor still at the upper end, i.e. all things gorgon, I decided I'd try and be 100% positive - if possible - about the lower end, where there may be fewer steps that need taking!!!

People new to the game need to get to know it and enjoy it. It is helpful if they can see that growing their avatar will increase what they can do, increasing their fun and efficiency, lower the cost to play, etc..

There are now two additional dailies on NI, one of which rewards with universal ammo - and thus helps keep costs down while getting to know the game. Along with the daily papoo, rewarding 2.2peds of oil for about 25 peds turnover, the 'basic gun only' mission rewards 2.5 peds ammo, also for about 25 peds turnover. Together, that's about 90 mins of playing for 'free' at 90% tt return. The Elysian tech daily on the boars would in theory be slightly profitable through mu, but demand for the tech is low at the moment (used in crafting).
Sweating has been a traditional free-to-play option over the years, but the market price is low. Still, I sweated for about 2 years mixed in with swunting to grow slowly stronger, and the daily missions now available would probably mean I could combine the two and slowly grow in peds and skills in a similar way as way back then overall.

I find that balance is really pretty good actually. There is the incentive to deposit and go faster, but for people taking their time to really get to know the game before making a depo, this is probably still ok. Back then we had a p2p market (@boxes), where we could also sell smaller stacks for a low mark-up and learn more about mu, whilst avoiding the need to stack quite a lot before selling on AH. It would be good if there were more people happy to use papoo tooth and other mats found in the dailies - at least the market mu at about 150% could in theory allow for a p2p trader or two at 125%, but there needs to be more volume through a good bp.

I guess this means that NI might not be that far away in economic and time terms from being noob-friendly, and that might be able to carry over to AG, the shares of which this thread is supposed to be about. This thus does have relevance somewhat to those shares moving forward.

Also, AG is now more easily visitable, as you can get to Orpheus' cave directly from any NI tp now - so that saves time. Also the storage in the cave may also be useful for shifting inventory stuff around, so two more good things from the latest vu.

There, I managed it :yay:. For people missing grumpy Jetsina, I do have more about the gorgon stuff to talk about at some point :laugh:. Hope a dev reads the positives and realises I'm not out to get them, just improve. If the journey required would take 1000 steps though, I really hope they can start to make leaps there quickly from now on, though...

Well, while MA mess up their on-the-fly fix update a little longer, here a little round up and probably a mic drop!
So, on the one hand, gorgon parts are now dropping even more, and some of the higher fangs have made it onto the radar.
However, it only goes to visualise how flat their pyramid is!
What do I mean, well, almost 1k gorgon parts have now dropped, 400 or so in the last 8 days to not even vast numbers of people. There was an initial spurt again, yes, but recent runs seem to have been just a couple of people having a go for the new price of 10k sweat each time.
And what do we have in fangs required to upgrade those armour parts? Well, about 100 adjusted (which could eat 200 parts for 100 adjusteds) - and 8 improved (can eat 16 adjusteds). Oh, and 1 mod, 1 aug!

It may be the case that the shade runs will drop more of the higher ones, but I don't think people are very keen, especially on the crafting part. Not that I even KNOW what is required in the higher levels, either before or after the vu where it was apparently changed. The dev spawned a few gorgs only, but nothing dropped from about 10 of them!

In other news, stuff still appears to be awol that is required for the bps. The strider bp requires tanzanite(?) which has had minimal AH appearances in YEARS - and other weapon bps etc need boar tusks and whatnot which also don't seem to be around.

Shares have sold - not a lot! At this rate it will take years to sell them all, even if they put in some cyborg suit or whatever as other places are now doing. Oh, and mankinigate has been another resounding success - not!

Quite frankly, I think this is a mic drop moment - I've had enough of trying to inform people when things continue to be so dire! I'm getting close to considering the whole place as nothing more than a rock on the far side of space which can be mined maybe quite reasonably. There, mining in space! - it's called NI folks. However, the sales of the NI/AG-specific ores may dry up soon as well, while drop percentages of these have now increased. Dunno if that rebalancing is a win, although in theory it should count as one. I can only see a trickle of them being used in upgrades, however, so it's a negative if you just want to mine the basics and take stuff away with you.

Over and out?

drop percentages of these have now increased

They increased the availability of praetonium, essentially making it TT food, while dark lyst is still very difficult to find. At the same time they greatly reduced the availability of phlogiston for some reason, could be a bug. The mats that don't drop, required to make NIP guns, the Strider and other stuff, stopped dropping a long time ago, this could be an issue that local devs have no control over. And the fact that AG shares are the next AMDs was obvious from the beginning.

I really don't see why you're so angry, Jestina, just keep calm and kill papoos :) Unless you're trying to upgrade gorgon armor that is.

pm me if you need some phlog .
:)

I really don't see why you're so angry, Jetsina, just keep calm and kill papoos :) Unless you're trying to upgrade gorgon armor that is.

Well... it's because it's like trying to flick a fusebox switch while the short circuit hasn't been fixed - it's just going to flip right back off again; no electricity ain't goin' ta flow!
Or, your car mechanic fixes one thing when you take it in, but breaks something else. I once had the clutch replaced and the mechanic didn't put the earthing screw back in properly, so the electronics played some amazing games of silly buggers after about a mile, presumably when the screw connection to the bodywork fell off. In some ways that was a lot more fun than watching NI change stuff around and still achieve a fail.

On topic-ish to the question of NI shares success or not, the drop rate changes have now made it plausible for maybe 5-10 players at a time to be working on the crafting part of the shade mission required for the higher fang drops, or at least more common there than normal dauds maybe. Whoopee, what an improvement on before, when it was worse. The thing is, there don't even seem to be that number of people doing it, and once they have, they can now, after the other vu change, spawn shade runs as they like for 20k sweat a go. So that's the end of mats being required for those, except for a trickle of people like myself who may slowly go through the mining, hunting and crafting anyway.

Plus, stuff like still no word (of apology?) on the stated gorgon armour stats being wrong, or non-availability of mats required for crafting even stuff specifically added in the vu, such as the strider reward bp for finishing the race fast enough in that little addition.

It is SUCH a waste of potential!!! Yeah, kill papoos and chill out for a couple of peds a day.
Meanwhile the CLDs are paying out really nicely, despite major 'problems'.

Finally, I'm not saying I'm not doing ok personally on NI/AG - I am doing ok in terms of slowly gathering stuff to transport to Caly at some point, plus some limited low volume sales of stuff at good mus that are coming down week by week as the whole gorgon thing slides. The point is, it's like the planet isn't big enough to support half a dozen Jetsinas, except maybe the mining side for export, and not many of anybody else either. What sort of economy model do you call that?

Reactions: San
uc-ayIZ-JUBKlwRTVFpFYQ4-SEFGQn8bnjIN54c1wnDlzf9jJyhw3djEHU83wHqN50SbJc2S5-L8wA7_PNzzbNYTVRm-qSnO5s_zh4vgMP4uesRRdjJUQy6s823cW2dL-M6V9-DvKbU=w2400

Yes, at this point, I do regret buying these blasted deeds... However, over time in a few decades it may balance out?!?... Only time shall tell... The marketing team is going to do a hell of a lot better job, and the balancing team as well though before it all works out in our favor.

You win some you lose some.... When it comes to this game, unfortunately loosing some happens all too often. As summer ends and fall begins maybe things will get more interesting as another round of new folks start up.

What sort of economy model do you call that?

One that has been torn apart years ago and now is being rebuilt on top of the non-functioning half of what was left from before. That's how I would describe it. What could go wrong, right?

You know, over my years in EU I learned not to have any expectations at all, yeah I wanted them to do better, but it is what it is, let's hope the devs manage to fix everything that needs fixing sometime in the future, preferably this decade. Meanwhile we can chillax on the beach and shoot some papoos :laugh:

Real sorry for that typo btw.

What sort of economy model do you call that?

Its a planet partner that built a planet but didn't attract any new players to actually fill their planet.

So yeah I'd call it a bad one... that is to say if there was an economy model at all.

sooooo, the good news is that there are still changes being made to loot it seems, but without telling us, as far as I can tell.
The bad news is that balance is still a concept unknown here. My example for today is quartz. First it dropped super rarely - crafting mission virtually impossible. Then it dropped some, and quartz commanded an mu of 10k% until just days ago.
NOW - quartz drops like residue or so - about 10% of my loot tt maybe. I got 1k of the things in a fairly quick run. That then made doing a crafting stage a piece of cake all of a sudden costwise, whereas the mu would have cost maybe 200 peds just a week ago. THIS is SO UNFAIR on people who go to the trouble of doing something early on (once again).
Is the balance better now? Nope, it has swung the other way, in my opinion, in the blink of half a day away...
Duh!!! (if I considered the balance to be ok now, then I would be less miffed, but massive changes that still aren't right - that is crazy!)

Back