Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
    Society
    Entropialoot.com
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I actually can't believe that MA have allowed this to be listed to be honest, as it makes a mockery of the exchange system.

However, it will be really interesting to see what happens when this listing fails. Will they quietly de-list it after a certain time? Will they just keep it up there forever? Will they start trading without selling all the shares? Hmmm...
    Why not? They are allowed to have this offering. 23000 deeds already sold. If anything, Ark moon, CLD, and AUDs should be in the exchange instead of items. You elude to some conspiracy that they will steal your money but none of the deed offerings (minus: compet, which was a failed product/concept that many warned about up front, not a disappearing act) have resulted in such.

Let's drop the emotion of it and act like investors, ya? Invest or don't.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Prophet the Prophet from Planet Zen
    Society
    Calypso Rescue Team
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    Fair enough.Now you have to convince the rest of the players do do the same.
    Good luck with that
    you have to do nothing. best luck, i'm sure.
    Free from desire, you realize the mystery. Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations. Yet mystery and manifestations
    arise from the same source. This source is called darkness. Darkness within darkness. The gateway to all understanding. 道德經 老子
    Eyes closed -.-

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Calypso Rescue Team
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicstorm View Post
    Invest or don't.
    it's as simple as that, really.
    Free from desire, you realize the mystery. Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations. Yet mystery and manifestations
    arise from the same source. This source is called darkness. Darkness within darkness. The gateway to all understanding. 道德經 老子
    Eyes closed -.-

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Graden (Switch) Foss
    Images
    Well... looking here beyond pure investment...

I like NI and AG, great landscapes there (minus the ugly blot introduced in 2018).

Unfortunately I am for the most of my playing time bound to Caly, and NI is far away. However, I do go on vacation there once in a while and find it very refreshing.

Lots of players put hundreds and thousands of USD/EUR into this game. So, why not everyone who can afford it and does not have any other issues give ten bucks to the guys for their effort. That is to say... buy ten shares and let ′em rest.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Calypso Rescue Team
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GradenFoss View Post
    So, why not everyone who can afford it give ten bucks to the guys for their effort. That is to say... buy ten shares and let ′em rest.
    think someone suggested exactly one earlier, to be fair. for the giggles!

Eyes closed -.-

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by theProphet View Post
    it's as simple as that, really.
    Its actually even simpler than that.You have so much history to study to have a decision by now.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Enviro Larry Lagoono
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicstorm View Post
    Why not? They are allowed to have this offering. 23000 deeds already sold. If anything, Ark moon, CLD, and AUDs should be in the exchange instead of items. You elude to some conspiracy that they will steal your money but none of the deed offerings (minus: compet, which was a failed product/concept that many warned about up front, not a disappearing act) have resulted in such.

Let's drop the emotion of it and act like investors, ya? Invest or don't.

I'm amazed you pulled all that rubbish from my comment.

Quote Originally Posted by jetsina View Post
    Nope - wasn't always. There was no buying fee to start with, even when trading started, just a selling fee.
    However, these days there seem to be 'discrepencies' between text and reality at every turn.

The confirm window is suggesting there is now a flat fee of .25 peds per share. Can anyone confirm that is actually the amount taken from pedcards - a straight 10.25 per share, no volume discounts?

More general comment: my perception is that the 750k is for 50% of revenue, compared to, say CP, which was, I believe, 500k shares for 95% of revenue? Pls correct me if I'm wrong!
    While we had some expectations for CP revenue, here the picture is pretty unclear I'd say. While the blah blah says investing in 'what could be', don't forget that investment here is just in AG, not what our money then gets spent on in the future of NI.
    This hinges very much on the armour it would seem. It's a shot in the dark, with or without armour protection!!!
    If you only buy 1 then the fee is .25, but if you buy 100 the fee is 2.5... it's kind of like the AH... minimum fee that drops to a % after a certain # of shares

Quote Originally Posted by Suza View Post
    If you only buy 1 then the fee is .25, but if you buy 100 the fee is 2.5... it's kind of like the AH... minimum fee that drops to a % after a certain # of shares
    Ah, it appears the check box is stating a flat fee of 0.25% after just as few as 10 x 10 ped shares. So the minimum fee is 25 pecs and above 10 shares it goes up by 2.5 pecs per share. It only states 27 pecs for 11 shares, though, rounding or a great opportunity to save half a pec?

I'd still like to know if that is the true figure taken from the ped card, though, as if you enter a price of 50 peds a share (crazy I know!), then the box doesn't correct you and adjust. Who knows, maybe they actually take the peds and run?

Ill go there and Invest if you promise not to bring the codex there.
    Otherwise you know where you can put it!

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast