Ancient Greece Shares

After a drop in payouts since the last post, the shares have now recovered to a pec each on the last three payout days. Something like 1.5k were also traded at just below 10 peds, but there is now another approx. 2k sell order for 9.68 peds.
The history chart remains short-sighted, or fogged, or whatever you want to call it more creatively than just incomplete...
Other offerings for elsewhere have been trading lower too, except for Caly shares, which have been on an upward trend since the 100x split.

The block at 10 peds stands at 215916. Some of those may be a weekly sales offer, but it's crazy to list any at 10 anyway, as they simply won't sell.
I've not checked mob turnovers, but I assume it is still molochs which contribute the most to payouts, with gorgons next.

That AG is a nice place to spend time (and NI too) is a bit cosmetic really when it comes to necessary turnovers. At least we can see that the push to get a smaller number of high-turnover players has succeeded, and that some have stayed around, whilst being a haven for newer players with the large number of low repeatable missions has not yet borne fruit. I wonder what the next developments will be ...

Just a small summer update. As can be expected from the summer and migration, payouts for AG have fallen to 1 pec every 2 weeks recently.

I still wonder about the next developments when I consider the newer epic (=hard to fulfil timewise) set of missions a different planet partner was able to secure for itself. There is also presumably a limit to the amount of novel content that can exist or allowed one planet at a time.
Anyway, I don't foresee much change in the next few weeks until an early autumn vu, so I'm only having mild dreams or aspirations of AI-generated chats with NPCs and possible clues embedded into their training algos that may be released if you chat back to them right ... just mild dreams for ... whenever. :)

Just a small summer update. As can be expected from the summer and migration, payouts for AG have fallen to 1 pec every 2 weeks recently.

I still wonder about the next developments when I consider the newer epic (=hard to fulfil timewise) set of missions a different planet partner was able to secure for itself. There is also presumably a limit to the amount of novel content that can exist or allowed one planet at a time.
Anyway, I don't foresee much change in the next few weeks until an early autumn vu, so I'm only having mild dreams or aspirations of AI-generated chats with NPCs and possible clues embedded into their training algos that may be released if you chat back to them right ... just mild dreams for ... whenever. :)
Last I heard is that there will be no major updates at NI until Unreal engine update.

I don't have any hope of anything major, no. My mild dreams were along the lines of the NYC NPC AI chat demo that shows how individual the NPCs can be, and what knowledge/beliefs they can have programmed into them, which is ofc once we get UE5, but also depends on what work the pps put in for individual flair.

For the meantime, an NI update might have something utilising the sunken gallery, the theme park island, or some other small addition.

On the number of original shares unsold, it still stands at 215xxx and more often there are offers below 9.5 peds now, so closer to the NTI trading price of 9ish peds currently. I don't envisage much of a change for a while, just for this stagnation to continue.

8 weeks on and we are just trundling along at a low level. The recent introduction of the finale to TWEN, the tokens, has seen a massive rise in recorded globals on Cyrene, which has no deeds, so no absolute payout figures to compare with. However, their turnover stats are impressive, so a lot of people have been willing to take the admittedly shorter trip from Caly. It shows that space is not a high wall, even if somewhat of an obstacle nevertheless.
I've not seen any discussion on the new fishing on NI, not even how it works (the fishing rods are not weapons it would seem, or some of them?) I realise the shares are for AG, but activity on NI is important for the more casual turnovers AG may get (or not get).
___
I've also noticed the expansion of a 'feature' which has been talked about by devs as known workings, but I dislike, as well as something else that just doesn't make me feel good on what has traditionally been a 'happy island'!
Balancing (uses for loot) seems to have improved again by a small step, but is frankly not enough when something as big as tokens mu moves big turnovers around the place, but not to NI/AG...

8 weeks on and we are just trundling along at a low level. The recent introduction of the finale to TWEN, the tokens, has seen a massive rise in recorded globals on Cyrene, which has no deeds, so no absolute payout figures to compare with. However, their turnover stats are impressive, so a lot of people have been willing to take the admittedly shorter trip from Caly. It shows that space is not a high wall, even if somewhat of an obstacle nevertheless.
I've not seen any discussion on the new fishing on NI, not even how it works (the fishing rods are not weapons it would seem, or some of them?) I realise the shares are for AG, but activity on NI is important for the more casual turnovers AG may get (or not get).
The distance isn't the issue. There is literally only 2 good mobs on Next Island for Twen tokens. Mugging Monkeys and Mutant Boar. Mutant boar have a HORRIBLE spawn and Mugging Monkeys ain't going to bring a single mid level/uber player there to kill them.

Fishing is complete trash and just an afk mission for nothing.

Maybe NI/AG should have good HP/lv mobs and not every mob should have insane health regen

Well, whatever the issues are, NI and AG are just chugging along. The good news is there is seemingly no bad news. Other investments opps have seen prices tumble recently, whilst the AG shares have gone back up to ca. 9.5 peds, but very low volumes. Nobody wants to buy; nobody wants to sell. The original shares are obviously still as unsold as they have been for ages, which means fewer people hold them anyway.
The Twen token bonus is nearing the end, but again, this is just less of a disadvantage for NI.
Maybe I'll spend some holiday time on NI. Please let me know if the NPCs become more friendly from their recent changes ...

After a drop in payouts since the last post, the shares have now recovered to a pec each on the last three payout days. Something like 1.5k were also traded at just below 10 peds, but there is now another approx. 2k sell order for 9.68 peds.
The history chart remains short-sighted, or fogged, or whatever you want to call it more creatively than just incomplete...
Other offerings for elsewhere have been trading lower too, except for Caly shares, which have been on an upward trend since the 100x split.

The block at 10 peds stands at 215916. Some of those may be a weekly sales offer, but it's crazy to list any at 10 anyway, as they simply won't sell.
I've not checked mob turnovers, but I assume it is still molochs which contribute the most to payouts, with gorgons next.

That AG is a nice place to spend time (and NI too) is a bit cosmetic really when it comes to necessary turnovers. At least we can see that the push to get a smaller number of high-turnover players has succeeded, and that some have stayed around, whilst being a haven for newer players with the large number of low repeatable missions has not yet borne fruit. I wonder what the next developments will be ...
i know it sounds dumb, but i wonder if it would be slightly easier for newbies if it were possible to get there without the weird "tp to tp to tp to tp" thing you have to do.

They have simplified it so that people have one tp fewer to go through, as only the Next Island side has the mandatory cave now. It is thus now only 2 hops to any tp on either side instead of 3 before.
I think that's ok. Also, I like the many flower local tps as part of the overall attractiveness of NI/AG.

On the shares, there's not much to update. One pec every two weeks or so is roughly in line with other shares that cost 10 peds or below. There are almost always some available from players below 10 peds, so the main bulk from the pp just sits there at 10.

The revenue remains poor in my opinion, as can I think be said of most shares currently. The overall environment in EU just isn't very appealing right now, even though there is room and potential for many more players across the entire platform. However, if I were a new player I literally wouldn't know where to begin, as they say. What professions, what planets, what goals: even with good 3rd-party sites I wouldn't be able to identify WHY I should do any of it in a universe with some avatars 20 years older than a new player, plus botting and alts with unfair advantages on top.
THINGS need to be done, but even IF work is being done in the background, I can imagine it is all going to stay a secret until UE5.
I would prefer to be more optimistic, but we are at the start of an entire year in which I have no expectations ...

Back