Worrysome Popups whilst hunting.

It's just some overlap from an instance timer that probably shouldn't be showing.

I can guarantee it's not a notice about your account being "hacked".

Bottom line, it's nothing to worry about. Next time it happens just let the timer count down it might give another message regarding the instance it's connected with.

Yeah hackers are going to let you know that they are hacking and how long its going to take them to do it....i sometimes wonder about the threads you make.

Calm calm…

It means the smugglers are being spawned on the moon/ug. Haven't narrowed down if you need to be a smuggler to get this message, or how wide its spread, but we know what its from :)

Its from this

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/561301990

So far the message is coming across in space, monria, arkadia etc. Could be intended, to ensure all smugglers get this sorted ;) Or a happy accident!

Devs know. Smugglers, say nothing...

Anyone shed any light on the 'Lewd' popup that I had? It was on screen for 2-3 seconds then it vanished.

Tnx

Essentially, for those not wanting to watch my video...

There are 3 computers that need to be hacked, you have 5 mins to do it, the count down you see is those computers being hacked.

Once complete, Full Mech spawn :)

Well... you get one for each first visit to a tp. :dunno:

Check your achievements table in-game once in a while? :)

I visited this place a thousand times (literally) in the past. Now I get an award for it :D

I'll check my achievements later when in game. Cheers

(Off to work now - in the pouring rain. TTFN :) )

Need a partner to help you out type the hacker or failing that just unplug the monitor :wise:

its all part of the master plan, chill ;) Smuggler have got this... :cool:

Im Nae a big fan of em smuggler no more. Tin-cans with meat morsels inside can kiss my arse. I will even lift my Kilt for them. :lolup: Especially Underground. Ive nae tried the moon yet.

Last edited:
These should actually be inside of a Text Box and make you click OK.
Failed! (OK)
Failed! (OK)
Like the ones we get during manufacturing. :laugh:

:) too short

Last edited:
Yeah hackers are going to let you know that they are hacking and how long its going to take them to do it....i sometimes wonder about the threads you make.

Ahahahahahahahahahaha.. honestly.. we're all doomed as a people. :D

I can guarantee it's not a notice about your account being "hacked".

That's exactly what the hacker would say :)

I visited this place a thousand times (literally) in the past. Now I get an award for it :D

You also see those messages when other people nearby get achievements. And since this message isn't above your head, that's is the case here (on the ground level because that other avatar hasn't loaded up for you yet probably).

That's exactly what the hacker would say :)

You also see those messages when other people nearby get achievements. And since this message isn't above your head, that's is the case here (on the ground level because that other avatar hasn't loaded up for you yet probably).

It's all too confusing. Things were simpler in the old days :laugh:

These should actually be inside of a Text Box and make you click OK.
Failed! (OK)
Failed! (OK)
Like the ones we get during manufacturing. :laugh:

Anyone else get lots of shoot freezes? Meaning shooting bar keeps going but nothing happens, then shooting restarts with two red pop ups on screen that reads:

Failed!
Failed!

MA Failed!
MA Failed!
Again!

seems to be related to lag. my 2 cents if Legend's and Bonnie's suggestions aren't fixing it...

Getting Could not execute in the inventory when trying to merge all stacks.

Last edited:
Back