Entropia Universe 17.1b Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Fixed Issues
  • Fixed an issue that caused Blueprints to display markup as a percentage instead of Trade Terminal(TT+) value
  • Fixed an issue that made it possible to buy Unlimited Blueprints with QR 100 from Technicians
  • Fixed an issue where “Could not execute” text would appear when crafting

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Still cannot merge stacks between personal inventory and Storage

Still cannot merge stacks between personal inventory and Storage

Is that an issue on certain planets? This was happening to me on Ark only.

Did these cost 1 ped or 1 pec?

one ped.... it was one qr rating per pec... defaulted to one ped with qr 100

Can anyone confirm if limited blueprints are dropping now?

1 PED for a 100 QR level 1 BP, hell of a deal

Not as good as one time in 2005/6 when they put a 100 qr, 1 ped tt bp in the technician that you could buy for 1 pec. :tongue2:

Dear MA,
I see the bps are still on auction, pages of them.

I started to begin to believe that they could be identified from true qr100 by the quantity being stated as 100 as well, but there are 2 bps next to each other for EP3 and EP4, both at qr100, yet one says quantity of 1 while the other says 100.
I assume both bps were properly skilled to that level, given they were not from the technician.

So, are the technician bps bought after the screw-up staying in game now and not being removed as stated by Ludvig yesterday? Or is this a work in progress you have gone silent on again? Ludvig?

Dear MA,

I started to begin to believe that they could be identified from true qr100 by the quantity being stated as 100 as well, but there are 2 bps next to each other for EP3 and EP4, both at qr100, yet one says quantity of 1 while the other says 100.
I assume both bps were properly skilled to that level, given they were not from the technician.

So, are the technician bps bought after the screw-up staying in game now and not being removed as stated by Ludvig yesterday? Or is this a work in progress you have gone silent on again? Ludvig?

Can u please point me to where Ludvig said that? I can't find it...

Dear MA,

Would also be good to know what actions is MA taking against people that took advantage of this exploit to sell "fake" qr100 BPs on AH. Pretty easy to find them.

Can anyone confirm if limited blueprints are dropping now?

I looted Adapted Vivo UR200 few minutes ago from finder bp, but still nothing on gizmo (except recycle bp's)

It's currently the top dev post if you click on that at the top of your screen (from the thread on stackable blueprints)

Found it:

There will be a patch tomorrow to fix the blueprints sold from Technicians. All QR 100 blueprints purchased from Technicians since VU 17.1 will be removed, with the PED value added to the PED card. Any auction sales of incorrect blueprints since the VU will be reversed.

EDIT: The patch will also address the 'Could not execute' errors in construction, drop rate of L blueprints, and incorrect market history for UL blueprints.

:)

I looted Adapted Vivo UR200 few minutes ago from finder bp, but still nothing on gizmo (except recycle bp's)

Nice!

Sadly I'm not having any luck yet :(

Dear MA,

Thats because there is another issue, any BP that has has a QR rating above 1, has the same in quantity value. I have an EP1 BP at 100 QR in storage that i put into auction, it now says the quantity is 100.
So they need to work out how to identify all the BP's that were brought from the TT trader after the VU and remove those, but then also keep all those that purchased a single BP and were raising it like normal.

I would be pretty upset if i had purchased a BP and went through 24K clicks to raise it to level 100, only to get compensated with 1ped.

For now i say its a WIP for MA.

Thats because there is another issue, any BP that has has a QR rating above 1, has the same in quantity value. I have an EP1 BP at 100 QR in storage that i put into auction, it now says the quantity is 100.
So they need to work out how to identify all the BP's that were brought from the TT trader after the VU and remove those, but then also keep all those that purchased a single BP and were raising it like normal.

I would be pretty upset if i had purchased a BP and went through 24K clicks to raise it to level 100, only to get compensated with 1ped.

For now i say its a WIP for MA.

you can easily identify the "fake" ones by quantity looking -> fake ones from npc 100 Quantity x0.01tt compared to a real one --> 1x 1.00 tt

you can easily identify the "fake" ones by quantity looking -> fake ones from npc 100 Quantity x0.01tt compared to a real one --> 1x 1.00 tt
This is not true. Don't mislead people.
All UL-blueprints, put up for auction after VU17.1, in the column "Quantity" have a number equal to QR.
To make sure, in the section of Blueprints, use the filter "Only Unlimited" and sorting by the column "Created".

Last edited:

Please re-read my post, i mentioned that a current QR100 BP that ive had in storage now shows 100 under the quantity when listing on auction.

This means if i list a basic filters 100QR BP on auction, you would not know the difference between that and the TT one that someone has brought 100 of.

I think Mindark should let people know that previously non-lootable items will be lootable PRIOR to a Version Update.

Not rocket science is it?

RED TEXT REALLY ANNOYING BTW. GIVE ME THE OPTION TO GET RID OF IT. :cussing:

explosive_blueprints_4_vu_17.1.jpg

If you dont kill cockroaches they'll just breed and we will get more.

explosive_blueprints_4_vu_17.1.jpg

If you dont kill cockroaches they'll just breed and we will get more.

holee crap that can't be right. bwahaha good catch

i kinda thought the widget bps would be similar to these. not really. i like them more too.

holee crap that can't be right. bwahaha good catch

i kinda thought the widget bps would be similar to these. not really. i like them more too.

It's on auction right now. So even after Version 17.1a and 17.1b there are still issues with blueprints.

Not good. More reverse trades required and hopefully some bans. Get Thor to use his :hammer:

The thing about qr100 being listed as 1 or 100 quantity is to do with when placed on auction.
The bps placed before the vu on Tuesday show as 1, the others as 100. You can check this by looking at time since put on the AH. It caught me out earler when I was confused by 'legal' EP bps, but now I see why some are listed as 1 and some as 100.
Thus MA really needs some kind of check on when a bp available from the technician was actually created in the first place (when bought from technician). All bought after the vu should be reversed, as I assumed from Ludvig's comment about the patch today.... but it hasn't happened yet....

Not sure if this is relevant or not?
In my items list my BPs qty = to the QR.
Did this change after Release?
I never had a reason to notice previously.
Rock

I think Mindark should let people know that previously non-lootable items will be lootable PRIOR to a Version Update.

Not rocket science is it?

RED TEXT REALLY ANNOYING BTW. GIVE ME THE OPTION TO GET RID OF IT. :cussing:

I think changes like this should be raised as unskippable dialog, right after password entrance. one message per BIG HARMFUL change happens since last login.

So it's possible to buy QR from auction now! Noice!!! :D

Meanwhile the craft event is still going... what a mess with the BP's!

I noticed that today fake blueprints are removed from the game. Hurrah!
So far, without any compensation.

But 2 types of fake blueprints remained both in Storage and at Auction:
[Weapon Range Enhancer 1 Blueprint],
[Imperium Cube Component 2 Blueprint].
Be careful at Auctions!

Edit: Compensation for TT of canceled BPs can be taken in a PED Flow Center -> Compensation.

Last edited:
I noticed that today fake blueprints are removed from the game. Hurrah!

Thank you MA and Ludvig! Can confirm that my non-100 qr test bps were also taken and compensated for correctly in the compensation centre. Apparently a couple of types are still on the loose, though.

Also, what's with the deed case bps? Is there something 'irregular' with those too?. It just seems odd to see a string of them together when the volume history is so low.

And how are we doing with bp drops? Are we now getting welding wire bps dropping again?

Back