I jumped to conclusions and attempted to defame someone unnecessarily

Status

unufain8

Prowler
-Saphire of Dark-
This is a reason some avatars should get warned for trying to fool around people in auction.
Its not the first time he does it and its obvios whats his intention.

z5MmVLE.png

From what I know Jack is fair with his prices!
This probably has 1k+ TIR rates? So makes sense he's asking more in that case.

From what I know Jack is fair with his prices!
This probably has 1k+ TIR rates? So makes sense he's asking more in that case.

It has high tier rates but still that MU doesnt explain it. Its a classic attempt.

what is the issue? it shows actual markup of the item, and then the seller's markup price, meaning what he is asking for the weapon. I don't think I understand what the issue is, sorry.

imho, if this is an exploit, every seller in EU is guilty of this.

It has high tier rates but still that MU doesnt explain it. Its a classic attempt.

high_numbers.jpg

uber_tiers.jpg

You can have this awesome Tier 7 blade for 118% if you bid on it, and if you want it right now, you can pay 170%... So what's the problem?

Sorry mate but your complaint is BS.

Legends

Was not about being an exploit.
I just rechecked and the wep was already tier 7.4 with lots of TT left.
Bee was right.
I apologise to Jack for eventually issues created.
Its just the fact some ppl do it intentionally to scam beginners.

Thread can be closed.

How about you edit the OP so people like yourself don't glance at it and jump to the wrong conclusion.

Please just delete everything you wrote. And don't try and defame people anymore until you know what you're saying.

False alarm, thread title edited.

Also, let me point out a few things:

1. Anyone can list an item on the auction at any price they want. That is not an exploit, nor is it frowned upon. If you think the buyout price is too high, don't buy the item. Seems pretty simple.

2. The image in the opening post is hosted on a third-party image host, in violation of the following forum rule:

Forum Rules said:
4.1 - Third Party Images
All images embedded in threads, posts or blog entries MUST be uploaded to the PlanetCalypsoForum Gallery, or to your personal member album. In order to prevent broken links, the use of third-party image hosting sites is NOT permitted.

:locked:

Status
Back