enhancers changing weapon efficiency no more?

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
hello, perhaps anyone else noticed - was it the v17.1 where enhancers (only aware of dmg enhancers effect) stopped affecting weapon efficiency %?

Dmg enhancers used to change efficiency as they affected weapon only and not the amp, changing the ratio between damages and therefore changing the efficiency. Now that damage enhancers affect amps as well at the same rate, the ratio will always be the same.

Dmg enhancers used to change efficiency as they affected weapon only and not the amp, changing the ratio between damages and therefore changing the efficiency. Now that damage enhancers affect amps as well at the same rate, the ratio will always be the same.

Exactly this is what happening but question is was this a result of mistake cause they didn't mentioned anything on VU notes.

If its permanent its good (more efficiency ) for most weapons using amps and enhancers now. but will affect some of high efficiency weapons .

thanks for the clarification, did this happen with 17.1 or already before?
imho it is quite wrong to make changes to item stats (especially this big impact, practically all weapons using amps) without any prior notice or mention in the VU notes
of course as it is only bad for the high efficiency weapons, the change will be seen as good by the majority, I am however annoyed as the efficiency increase with dmg enhancers was a big part why I continued on tiering up my high efficiency weapons

DPP is slightly better with high eff. 4.611 to 4.62 with an amp an enhancers compared to before.....very slight.

Back