PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Revan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You need to check your BP's, or learn to craft for once....no wonder you are confused.
    Also EP1 has never been highly profitable, it follows the same logic as any other BP, except you get no decent product to sell.
    haha, you are so clueless about crafting.

On the other hand, sure, teach me how to force those times 100, 200, 500, 1000 multipliers that are needed once every 10000-20000 clicks to get good return. Please, enlighten us on your secret to increase the frequency and size of multipliers. Oh wait, you won't, because you're just talking shit, like always.
    Last edited by Alukat123; 03-08-2020 at 07:34.
    the payback hof is a lie

Quote Originally Posted by mastermesh View Post
    EP 2 is slightly better due to the rounding issue... (EP 1 rounds down so you get less per click than on 2 or higher)... for bp drops, welding wire seems to be mostly what EP1 drops, lol. or used to...

Don't craft much but do from time to time... especially if I'm on Rocktropia since ep is nice for that little bar fight instance or some low level critters around CND.
    the rounding issue could be easily solved by going slightly towards condition.
    There used to be a place where it has been possible to loot lots of basic vehicle servo BPs (peaks at 1k% MU) on EP 1, not sure if it still does however.
    Last edited by Alukat123; 03-08-2020 at 07:50.
    the payback hof is a lie

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alukat123 View Post
    the rounding issue could be easily solved by going slightly towards condition.
    There used to be a place where it has been possible to loot lots of basic vehicle servo BPs (peaks at 1k% MU) on EP 1, not sure if it still does however.
    YEP... I got quite a few of em during the crafting event... to get that type of stuff simply go to a non-regular planet. I used to craft ep on secret island and toulan quite a bit.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Darth Reven Reborn
    Society
    Love Craft Academy
    Images
    haha, you are so clueless about crafting.

On the other hand, sure, teach me how to force those times 100, 200, 500, 1000 multipliers that are needed once every 10000-20000 clicks to get good return. Please, enlighten us on your secret to increase the frequency and size of multipliers. Oh wait, you won't, because you're just talking shit, like always.
    Yet i'm the one still crafting in the game and profiting...yip completely clueless.
    You can't adapt to the game and whine, while others such as myself adapt, learn and figure out what to do right.

So please go back to your other game and leave the forums, you are just being a big troll.

Not quite the transparency I had in mind - who is the most useless at crafting being thrown back and forth...
    Anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by MeiGDLing View Post
    If you check monria forum mission section they also post full loot table of each mob with droprate ...
    That's a lot more like it. Hopefully, even though a pp doesn't control loot stuff as such, at least maybe MA can't simply come up on a whim and change things on pp mobs after initial setups and pp requests for balancing changes etc. That way, work does not have to keep being redone until at some point the person doing it gives up.
    ___

I've still not personally looted a ww bp since the vu, by the way, even after crafting ww themselves - how does wiki know when to change from common to rare etc in its info once it is listed at all? I thought at one point people entered tt spend or something when noting a find there, but maybe I was just dreaming, or it was somewhere else...

Yet i'm the one still crafting in the game and profiting...yip completely clueless.
    You can't adapt to the game and whine, while others such as myself adapt, learn and figure out what to do right.
    like i said, you won't share how you increase the frequency and size of multipliers, because you're just talking shit and you know it.
    Yes, you're clueless about crafting, you've shown how little you know several times.

And yes, i'll go back to the other games and spend my money there, because you know, they offer a satisfying and fun gaming experience, that's something EU did too before MA messed up and broke most things with their loot 2.0+ and other experiments...
    Last edited by Alukat123; 03-09-2020 at 04:34.
    the payback hof is a lie

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Darth Reven Reborn
    Society
    Love Craft Academy
    Images
    like i said, you won't share how you increase the frequency and size of multipliers, because you're just talking shit and you know it.
    Yes, you're clueless about crafting, you've shown how little you know several times.

And yes, i'll go back to the other games and spend my money there, because you know, they offer a satisfying and fun gaming experience, that's something EU did too before MA messed up and broke most things with their loot 2.0+ and other experiments...
    What a tool, the incompetence is real in this one.

What a tool, the incompetence is real in this one.
    lol, you need to troll everywhere and anytime
    the payback hof is a lie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2