Did You Know Facts by Abomb- There are 19 Repeatable Stamina Missions and....

The Abomb

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
There are currently at least 19 Repeatable stamina missions that I have found in Entropia Universe and in my explorations today I realized that certain teams are Botting them.

This is just stamina not other repeatable attribute missions and while finding secrets in missions is what is fun about Entropia to get that edge on other players. It sucks that people are botting them and these botters are running rampant in Entropia and nothing is ever done.

So is botting allowed now or not? Seems to be a grey area now and I know we can share accounts and have hired hunters so wondering if MA's stance on botting is anything goes. I can literally go right down the top 100 hunting list and start naming off botters but the point would be?

Currently these botters are hunting in odd team names so when you see those Teams HOFs a lot of times it's a bot. I guess it helps to Bot for those land grabs but players like myself want to earn their achievements. Just sucks that these players make it harder to do.

Well that's it for my Facts by Abomb of the day. Kinda just bummed that while I work hard at this game players will always bot putting me at a disadvantage.

Maybe I will do a fun facts thread every month or so because if you didn't know now you do.... Although I guess this is a fun fact with a question by me to MA.

EDIT - Guess I am just really disappointed in the game because I try to naturally achieve these amazing feats and some just do it with Bots. I also want to thank the positive messages from people and that is one of that things that has always made this game great, which is some of the awesome players in it still.

Have fun and Good Luck to the REAL players

Abomb

Last edited:
If you have proof someone is botting then report to MA.

Just remember that sometimes when someone thinks you are botting, it maybe just that you are ignoring them or you are playing semi-afk or you think they are just a jerk. With Real money involved, MA have to make sure it is 100% botting...then they prob give a warning first.

If you have proof someone is botting then report to MA.

Just remember that sometimes when someone thinks you are botting, it maybe just that you are ignoring them or you are playing semi-afk or you think they are just a jerk. With Real money involved, MA have to make sure it is 100% botting...then they prob give a warning first.

Reporting it to MA doesn't do anything though..... Granted I did report it as I always do and talked to live support as well. It does nothing... Especially if it's certain Avatars that are allowed to Bot.

Which brings me to my question to MA do you allow botting? It seems that way

Think I might just be taking a long break some good games coming out this year since nothing is ever done to fix these issues or cheaters. Furthermore MA isn't transparent on stopping botters, how they do it what happens etc...They just straight up allow it report after report....Why doesn't MA have an anti botting sweeps that just catches people like other games and your banned for 6 months period!!

Reporting it to MA doesn't do anything though..... Granted I did report it as I always do and talked to live support as well. It does nothing... Especially if it's certain Avatars that are allowed to Bot.

Which brings me to my question to MA do you allow botting? It seems that way

Think I might just be taking a long break some good games coming out this year since nothing is ever done to fix these issues or cheaters. Furthermore MA isn't transparent on stopping botters, how they do it what happens etc...They just straight up allow it report after report....

Or the ones you reported were not actually botting...

Or the ones you reported were not actually botting...

This might be news to you but MA hasn't banned botters even if there is undeniable proof. I know that might be hard to accept but it is the truth and why I made this thread. I don't know what else to say if you don't believe it then fine but that doesn't change the facts.

Right now botting gets a free pass from being Banned and I just want to know why? Why isn't there Anti botting program sweeps like other games? If you banned the botters hunting activity in this game would drop dramatically and perhaps MA can't afford it? Only conclusion that I can come too because I can assure you, millions of PED is cycled by bots every month. Millions.....

Which is why I believe that it is now okay.

Last edited:
19 repeatable stamina missions ?

You must have found a well hidden secret planet during your explorations.. :confused:

all_natural.jpg

Some get to the top by hard work and dedication and some take a few shortcuts along the way Abomb.

Dont get discouraged. Be the best you can be and dont worry about what others are doing.

However, if you spot exploits: Botting, Macros, Scamming and other breaches of the ToU let Mindark investigate. They have the tools and the logs with which to do so.

I'll be back later, I just remembered I have a protein shake with my name on it. ;)

You must have found a well hidden secret planet during your explorations.. :confused:

how about a list of each and links to wiki entries for them so that it's more clear exactly what activity you are talking about... and perhaps more info in what you perceive as botting...

Everyone is hording secret stamina missions and botting them, except you whos doing them legit i see.. but you aren't naming anyone, providing proof or even clues nor are you mentioning the missions so for a thread titled fun facts there's a distinct lack of actual facts here.

Everyone is hording secret stamina missions and botting them, except you whos doing them legit i see.. but you aren't naming anyone, providing proof or even clues nor are you mentioning the missions so for a thread titled fun facts there's a distinct lack of actual facts here.

There is many repeat attribute missions or really good rewards in Entropia and many last stage missions that no one has done. (that is the fact) One of the best parts of this game is to discover the final reward of a mission that no one has done. So when I saw no info on Wiki about a mission it always drove me to find out. That is exciting and what makes this MMO fun. The discovery of new rewards. No one said everyone is hoarding them. I only stated that anytime something is decent it seems that people feel the need to exploit it with Bots. Which is annoying. Whether its a great skill mob to grind or do for rare loot. People seem to always set up bots and MA doesn't seem to care anymore or enough because they benefit. (Guess that makes sense)

It is against forum rules to name botters. Again I like to try and go by "The Rules" of this forum and game but I obviously included the needed details to MA.

I wrote the thread like I did so it could be discussed in a constructive manner and raise some awareness. Now you are aware and it isn't against any rules.

Edit
- On the topic of bots though. They have come a long way and can look almost exactly like hunters(which is why MA needs a Anti-bot program detection)but I caught onto the group that is using them because one of them was using a "Nearby" detection bot that alarmed me of the unusual behavior. When I see the Team Global I knew who is where and so I would go to try and see if loot was hot so I could work on my missions.

When you get "Nearby" the bot will stop shooting and let the mobs kill them and then Rez when you leave. It's the same every time. They pull a mob I run onto the radar they stop killing the mob they pulled and die so I get to kill their damaged mob. They are a Bot. I even witness them heal then pull a mob damage it to 40% and stop....then let the mob kill them because I ran into range. Then I hunted there for 45 mins while they were dead. Eventually they moved and set their Bot up on another mob I then went there latter and tada.... same thing.

Now another avatar (no names) was botting without using this "Nearby" feature but I am onto what is happening now as they are in the same society. He kill stole a few mobs from me since I was there and he was using a big weapon that could chunk mobs. So I ran ahead of the bot and killed all the mobs below 50% and in comes the Bot and killed them and I got my PED back and some but eventually the player must of realized what I was doing so he stopped. Many players using bots at times aren't too far away and have it set up on another screen while they play other games or are at work. Maybe this info is helpful in case you observe this behavior as well but realize there are a lot of bots out there. Because MA does absolutely zero to fight against it!!!

Last edited:

I wouldn't say it's a huge secret but the implementation of Codex caused it to explode. It made us finish and look for attributes and many are doing just that with the threat of the most important reward being removed. In fact I didn't know many of these missions were repeatable until I had to kill 20,000 mobs and then I realized it. I would of never realized it without Codex making me do different missions I previously before thought were worthless, which is ironic.

The implementation of Codex wasn't really thought out and thus created some ripples on other planets. Think real hard what planet right now does Codex have the biggest impact?

I wouldn't say it's a huge secret but the implementation of Codex caused it to explode. It made us finish and look for attributes and many are doing just that with the threat of the most important reward being removed. In fact I didn't know many of these missions were repeatable until I had to kill 20,000 mobs and then I realized it. I would of never realized it without Codex making me do different missions I previously before thought were worthless, which is ironic.

The implementation of Codex wasn't really thought out and thus created some ripples on other planets. Think real hard what planet right now does Codex have the biggest impact?

I don't want to "think real hard", it usually gives me headaches. :dunce:

Let me be more clear.

As far as I know (not so far), there is not supposed to be any repeatable stamina mission.

If you found one (or 19 :rolleyes:), it's probably a bug and should be reported quickly.
And if it's really the case, I hope that the people who took advantage of it this time will be banned.

The last time it happened was on a Rocktropia mission.

https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/pages/2011/03/02/7290/index.xml?

MA said they've fixed the problem and removed the extra attributes from the people who took advantage of it.
Since the stamina can only be acquired through mission rewards, and is not repeatable, it is not supposed to be possible to go beyond a certain point.

By the way, I won't get it out of my mind that some people were "missed" in the repair process after the discovery of this bug...
In particular, one person I wouldn't name, but many know who I mean, whose stamina exceeds the total number of stamina you're supposed to be able to get by completing all the missions in-game.

But that is another problem.

Now who knows ?.. :confused:
There are probably a few missions that have rarely been completed, and whose last stage would be repeatable, and even if I doubt very much that a repeatable stage can reward with stamina, why not...
I can be wrong, and I'm curious by nature, so now I want to find out exactly what it is. :yup:

So why don't you name just 1 of those 19 missions ?
Or even all 19, then those missions would probably be rushed, and the boters you're talking about would lose some of their advantage. :wtg:

I don't want to "think real hard", it usually gives me headaches. :dunce:

Let me be more clear.

As far as I know (not so far), there is not supposed to be any repeatable stamina mission.

If you found one (or 19 :rolleyes:), it's probably a bug and should be reported quickly.
And if it's really the case, I hope that the people who took advantage of it this time will be banned.

The last time it happened was on a Rocktropia mission.

https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/pages/2011/03/02/7290/index.xml?

Wrong, those missions were bugs and easily attainable Stamina for not spending much PED and clearly was unintended. However there are intended repeatable missions in this game after very long mission chains some of them requiring a lot of PED it has always been this way and was discussed over the years and even not too long ago in this thread linked below talking about the rise of a certain Uber to high attributes. Every attribute has a repeatable mission in this game. The one that is very popular is on Monria that has gotten a lot of attention where you can choose Strength, Psyche or Intel.

This thread that was made on 2-5-18 and I found it extremely useful
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...02384-attribute-missions-(especially-stamina)

I even commented on that thread for people if they knew to share? I never got a response though, so I took it upon myself to deconstruct what was being done. Like I always do I examine the great Ubers before me and try to see if i can do or improve on their tactics. That is part of the game that I find really fun and keeps me playing.

So why don't you name just 1 of those 19 missions ?
Or even all 19, then those missions would probably be rushed, and the boters you're talking about would lose some of their advantage. :wtg:

Let me be clear are you going to kill 26,600 Mobs just to get to even being able to start the repeat mission? Just like the thread I linked above it was debated on if people even knew about it would they do it? Probably not just like many haven't done the Mang Chang mission that is on Cyrene for 9 stamina. The last stage is 543 stamina token to kill 9,000 Mang Chang. Are you going to do it? There are people that have(I am on stage 5)and I am sure there are also Bots that were set up too as well.

The issue comes down to people using Bots to do this when players have a life, job and other functions that prevent them from keeping up.

I wanted to draw focus to the botting issues while at the same time letting people know that the core of this game is still and forever exploration. To have a wonderful adventure. I think I might bump that thread again because it was indeed a great read and shed light on attributes that I took up the challenge to discover myself. To say I figured it out would be true but do you really want me to spoil the fun ;)

Final note - Nothing is a bug in regards to missions that are being repeated. As it has been discussed over the years on these forums. So no need to go down that road but maybe reread that thread.

Last edited:

I already knew everything you say in this post.

About Monria's repeatable attribute missions, of course.
But you'll notice there's no stamina, and that's what we're talking about here.

About the thread that you link too, because if you re-read it as you recommend, you'll see that I even posted in that thread 1 year ago...

Actually I don't really care about stamina, since it's probably both the most expensive skill to get and the most useless.

That's why, for example, the Mang Chang mission you're talking about is not a priority for me at all, and probably same for alot of others people.
Big mob, risky, and I have many other priorities before I get to that...

So you don't want to tell us about these 19 repeatable stamina missions, so as not to spoil our fun ?

Okay, that makes sense, I guess..

Thanks. ;)

Did You Know Facts by Abomb- There are 19 Repeatable Stamina Missions and....

Abomb

what's the point of this thread? :scratch2:

You're just claiming some things about rewards and certain people botting.
And that's about it.

Facts?
You mean, "assumptions".

Let's move along. Clickbait thread. Nothing to see here.

First opinion on the thread its just a click bait...

Second thought if there is really 19 repeatable missions (with stanima) why not just post it . I mean if there is Really 19 missions most players wont even know there was something like that in few months when codex rolls out to PP.

Third , we will find out if it was click bait or not when PP gets codex :D

Last edited:
So while we wait for another VU felt like adding to this thread that I know had many suspicious characters reading. Now even though I didn't mention them at all directly I seem to have struck a nerve with some and received threats in game for this thread.

I was minding my own business hunting when one of the Botting Team members came to where I was hunting to rant for about 15 mins. My question is and I told this player if what I said doesn't apply let it fly. Instead the player asked me why do I care if I come across a botter? How is it harming me or others?

That answer is simple. It ruins the integrity of this great game. It means they can grind events longer, it means they can finish missions and skill more preparing for Landgrabs which they are doing. It means they can stock pile resources and manipulate the market. It means they have an unfair advantage that normal players don't have when they are living normal lives. Who get home from work and want to play their favorite game and see someone who is botting/cheating and influencing the game in a negative manner.

Now I am not a betting man but..... Does this person sound guilty? This went on for 15 mins. but just the most important messages.

All I ever do is try to present the facts the best I can and then from there it is up to you to decide. I hope that this situation gets addressed because like I said this is cheating and it is running rampant in this game and on every planet. If MA has a new stance on botting fine but apparently these cheaters are so bold now they will threaten players for even bringing it up! Yea I'd say we got a problem.

If Entropia is a game that supports Botting, Cheating, Threats and nothing seems to ever happen to these players, is this the type of game for you?

Lets Make Entropia Great Again :yay:

Last edited:
Maybe you chose the wrong thread title.

"A crusade against botters" (which is not bad) instead 19 illusive secret stamina missions.

This game and the design is a relic of tech past. In the land of AI and computer vision, gaming against 100% humans is impossible. The model will not work much longer, AI is too damn good.

The shame is nothing can really be done, MA cannot fight it. I too loved the challenge of finding these gems and making my player great again. But even the hard cores like us who bother to dig deep realize all to often other groups exploit these.

I have 37 stamina. A lot of these new stamina missions people are hearing about is because I started telling people after I had them completed. I am a mission whore, I will miss completing missions for the sake of it and finding various rewards at the end. Codex kills all motivations for missioning. I have certainly witnessed this effect of teams and players using bots to gain massive advantage 24 hours a day in the course of these missions, I have seen and recorded players teleport while hunting, in order to not get hit on the biggest mobs. This game has a few glaring design flaws, that you only really get the pleasure of witnessing when you actually play as much as these bots do.

[Local] ........ cause i dont give a fuck what u do or other do

Contradictio in terminis

:scratch2: language these days pfff but i know i'm getting old :smoke:

This game and the design is a relic of tech past. In the land of AI and computer vision, gaming against 100% humans is impossible. The model will not work much longer, AI is too damn good.

The shame is nothing can really be done, MA cannot fight it. I too loved the challenge of finding these gems and making my player great again. But even the hard cores like us who bother to dig deep realize all to often other groups exploit these.

I have 37 stamina. A lot of these new stamina missions people are hearing about is because I started telling people after I had them completed. I am a mission whore, I will miss completing missions for the sake of it and finding various rewards at the end. Codex kills all motivations for missioning. I have certainly witnessed this effect of teams and players using bots to gain massive advantage 24 hours a day in the course of these missions, I have seen and recorded players teleport while hunting, in order to not get hit on the biggest mobs. This game has a few glaring design flaws, that you only really get the pleasure of witnessing when you actually play as much as these bots do.

As always very well said, I need to spread rep around so +1 and good luck.

Although what you say about AI and advancedments of bots is surely true, AI and computer vision are not even relevant in the case described, the thing is that MA has systematically enabled easy botting with the introduction of better next target and stopping actions after the mob is dead.
Suppose it was not acceptable when there were avatars consistently profiting, it has become acceptable now. After all, the attribute bots are losing tt wise to get attributes, which is good from for MA in pure turnover-profit perspective.
About the players who feel cheated as of that, well they never gave much of a &^*% if there was profit to be made.

I will put my possibly controversial opinions here, just some things for people to possibly think about.

1. I wish repeatable attribute missions did not exist but if they are there I may take advantage of them. All of my attributes up until this point have come from non repeatable missions. That may change soon.

2. Some people pay others to play on their account for many hours. Being able to afford this is an advantage others don't have. Fair? It's not against the rules. Others may set up a simple macro on their keyboard just to repeatedly press the interact key. In effect this achieves essentially the same thing. Both players are playing many hours they personally are afk. However the macro is supposedly against the rules (?). I don't see a *real* difference except that the macro might be "rude". If you are against the macro then think about what you are saying, you are saying that for someone to use their wealth to gain the advantage is ok but for someone who does not have that wealth to use their brain instead with a macro/bot is not.

3. People with a lot of money to spend on this game mostly work for it and most don't have a ton of hours to play. Do you want them to play 8 hours per week or 70? Which benefits MA more? To my knowledge no one profits on tt return anymore. What do you think MA's and planet partner's views are on this, *internal* not public?

4. Some people are "semi afk", just pressing the interact key while they are doing something else, at work, watching tv, whatever. These people can look like bots and undoubtedly there have been some false accusations. Please be careful about this.

Just for the record

Oratan payback mission on Arkadia , will reward 6 Stamina points among daily skill reward , Agility , Dropship , Unique clothing , and IFN military ranking of General on completion.

I feel this is a very overlooked mission , and probably the best daily skill mission in the game.

2. Some people pay others to play on their account for many hours. Being able to afford this is an advantage others don't have. Fair? It's not against the rules. Others may set up a simple macro on their keyboard just to repeatedly press the interact key. In effect this achieves essentially the same thing. Both players are playing many hours they personally are afk. However the macro is supposedly against the rules (?). I don't see a *real* difference except that the macro might be "rude". If you are against the macro then think about what you are saying, you are saying that for someone to use their wealth to gain the advantage is ok but for someone who does not have that wealth to use their brain instead with a macro/bot is not.
just my couple of cents on this

there is quite a difference between paying for hours and letting your avatar hunt on its own, in terms of cost. both paying for hunting and hunting yourself, you are spending human time to perform the activity which is not a factor (besides writing/testing the bot software) in the other activity

letting an avatar hunt on its own very practically can be and is being done close to 24x7 which no-one has done in the recent years paid hunting history, although it has often been the argument why paid hunting is not ok. the observed behavior is masking the 24x7 activity by switching team names. this is like 2x to 3x more activity than the most active multi-used avatars are able to put in.

there is quite a difference between a repetitive macro (clicker like) e.g. used for crafting / switching target and shooting vs. reading screen and trying to mimic some kind of intelligence, one is essentially a clicker and the other one is a bot. as we know there are avatars who have been banned permanently for the later. what was observed quite in the mentioned cases is that the bot stops its activity on a green dot showing up, which goes beyond the definition of a clicker (and yes can not exclude it is stopped by a human but that contradicts with 24x7)

as mentioned before, the way I see it recent developments of MA seem to enable afk hunting by making it much easier to run by something as simple as a clicker rather than restrict it, and yea with guaranteed tt losses it is a profit for MA - so indeed I am not expecting them to do anything about it

3. People with a lot of money to spend on this game mostly work for it and most don't have a ton of hours to play. Do you want them to play 8 hours per week or 70? Which benefits MA more? To my knowledge no one profits on tt return anymore. What do you think MA's and planet partner's views are on this, *internal* not public?

If you have 8 hours to play a video game that is the life choices you made. At no point should you use methods to work around this and cheat the game or players that are in front of their screens. No amount money makes it okay to BOT just because you don't have time. To use this logic in this game just because it has a Real money componenet is completely wrong. If you have only 8 hours to play then play those 8 hours honestly and be a legit player. That upholds the integrity of the game.

I love a lot of games would it be fair to use automated systems to play all of them? NO! That would be cheating the players and the game.

This is why some gaming companies like Blizzard I have at least some respect for because there is a really stern policy on cheating and the platform itself can run Anti botting software to do massive Ban waves. If you get caught no exceptions first offense is 6 months next is permanent.

The issue is Entropia's platform and the lack of monitoring it. The automation needs to be removed from hunting and a better platform to remove the abilities to self automate it or BOT. I would remove things like next target or select target from hunting mobs so you actually had to move and play creating a far more engaging hunting experience to immerse into.

Felt like revisiting this thread since Codex got some attention again and the talk of repeatable missions but you know what they are now don't you?

Does the 10k Aurli mission on CP still give 1 Stamina? :scratch2:

Back