PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images

Did You Know Facts by Abomb- There are 19 Repeatable Stamina Missions and....

There are currently at least 19 Repeatable stamina missions that I have found in Entropia Universe and in my explorations today I realized that certain teams are Botting them.

This is just stamina not other repeatable attribute missions and while finding secrets in missions is what is fun about Entropia to get that edge on other players. It sucks that people are botting them and these botters are running rampant in Entropia and nothing is ever done.

So is botting allowed now or not? Seems to be a grey area now and I know we can share accounts and have hired hunters so wondering if MA's stance on botting is anything goes. I can literally go right down the top 100 hunting list and start naming off botters but the point would be?

Currently these botters are hunting in odd team names so when you see those Teams HOFs a lot of times it's a bot. I guess it helps to Bot for those land grabs but players like myself want to earn their achievements. Just sucks that these players make it harder to do.

Well that's it for my Facts by Abomb of the day. Kinda just bummed that while I work hard at this game players will always bot putting me at a disadvantage.

Maybe I will do a fun facts thread every month or so because if you didn't know now you do.... Although I guess this is a fun fact with a question by me to MA.

EDIT - Guess I am just really disappointed in the game because I try to naturally achieve these amazing feats and some just do it with Bots. I also want to thank the positive messages from people and that is one of that things that has always made this game great, which is some of the awesome players in it still.

Have fun and Good Luck to the REAL players

Abomb
    Last edited by The Abomb; 03-09-2020 at 14:56.
    The Abomb now has Expert Wood! Level 49 Resource Gatherer - 5,578 RG Skill points
    I am Bruce Lee - 6,486 Martial Arts
    I am growing Strongah with the Force - 5,043 Force Merge

Being Realistic is the most traveled road to Mediocrity.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Darth Reven Reborn
    Society
    Love Craft Academy
    Images
    If you have proof someone is botting then report to MA.

Just remember that sometimes when someone thinks you are botting, it maybe just that you are ignoring them or you are playing semi-afk or you think they are just a jerk. With Real money involved, MA have to make sure it is 100% botting...then they prob give a warning first.

Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Revan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you have proof someone is botting then report to MA.

Just remember that sometimes when someone thinks you are botting, it maybe just that you are ignoring them or you are playing semi-afk or you think they are just a jerk. With Real money involved, MA have to make sure it is 100% botting...then they prob give a warning first.
    Reporting it to MA doesn't do anything though..... Granted I did report it as I always do and talked to live support as well. It does nothing... Especially if it's certain Avatars that are allowed to Bot.

Which brings me to my question to MA do you allow botting? It seems that way

Think I might just be taking a long break some good games coming out this year since nothing is ever done to fix these issues or cheaters. Furthermore MA isn't transparent on stopping botters, how they do it what happens etc...They just straight up allow it report after report....Why doesn't MA have an anti botting sweeps that just catches people like other games and your banned for 6 months period!!
    The Abomb now has Expert Wood! Level 49 Resource Gatherer - 5,578 RG Skill points

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Darth Reven Reborn
    Society
    Love Craft Academy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by The Abomb View Post
    Reporting it to MA doesn't do anything though..... Granted I did report it as I always do and talked to live support as well. It does nothing... Especially if it's certain Avatars that are allowed to Bot.

Which brings me to my question to MA do you allow botting? It seems that way

Think I might just be taking a long break some good games coming out this year since nothing is ever done to fix these issues or cheaters. Furthermore MA isn't transparent on stopping botters, how they do it what happens etc...They just straight up allow it report after report....
    Or the ones you reported were not actually botting...

Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Revan View Post
    Or the ones you reported were not actually botting...
    This might be news to you but MA hasn't banned botters even if there is undeniable proof. I know that might be hard to accept but it is the truth and why I made this thread. I don't know what else to say if you don't believe it then fine but that doesn't change the facts.

Right now botting gets a free pass from being Banned and I just want to know why? Why isn't there Anti botting program sweeps like other games? If you banned the botters hunting activity in this game would drop dramatically and perhaps MA can't afford it? Only conclusion that I can come too because I can assure you, millions of PED is cycled by bots every month. Millions.....

Which is why I believe that it is now okay.
    Last edited by The Abomb; 03-07-2020 at 18:27.

What r the repeatables for stamina?
    [/URL]

19 repeatable stamina missions ?

You must have found a well hidden secret planet during your explorations..

Chaotic Good
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MegaVolt
    Society
    Kaos
    Blog Entries
    Images

Some get to the top by hard work and dedication and some take a few shortcuts along the way Abomb.

Dont get discouraged. Be the best you can be and dont worry about what others are doing.

However, if you spot exploits: Botting, Macros, Scamming and other breaches of the ToU let Mindark investigate. They have the tools and the logs with which to do so.

I'll be back later, I just remembered I have a protein shake with my name on it.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    19 repeatable stamina missions ?

You must have found a well hidden secret planet during your explorations..
    how about a list of each and links to wiki entries for them so that it's more clear exactly what activity you are talking about... and perhaps more info in what you perceive as botting...

Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn-Inc
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven Lunchbox View Post
    What r the repeatables for stamina?
    Would like to know this myself.
    Xen Shop ☯ Halloween Ring 2018 | Fi/Ra/Co Dante | Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Hedoc Mayhem, Adjusted t4.20 | Robot Cache Strongbox

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast