Technician Blueprints Bug

Status

Mac Farmer

Old Alpha
Hey the day that bug came i browse auction and saw a basic sheet metal blueprint 100qr for only 30 ped . I bought it :ahh: and same person listed another one at 100 qr again and i bought it again :D

The third time i knew something fishi and i check technician and found about the bug and i did support case + contact the life support . Nothing for the night !

When i wake up next morning i got piss that nothing change and i post 3-4 bps super cheap to cut the obvious scammers . Some guy bought them all for total like 60-70-80 ped and i didnt listed more because didnt want screw people over as i saw they buy em. Today that guy contact me and telling me to say bye bye to my account if i dont give him back the peds . He is like pretty aggresive and telling me how MA will bann me and stuff :D

As far i know MA is working on reverse those auctions so guys tell me now what i should do :D I am not looking for my peds i just want to give that guy peds back but not get double screw whit reverse auction :scratch2:

You should screen shot the convo and send it to MA as they already reversed the auctions listed and PED to the accounts. So he has his PED and is trying to get more by scamming you and obviously that is bribery and a threat.

Tell him to check the PED Flow Center, under Compensation section.

Maybe he just does not know as its a new section (at least, I have never seen it before). He has to manually click to transfer his compensation to his PED card.

bump bump the guy is mad :laugh:

****** Zeus Nostrad***: i just go write big support +Your Auction pics
****** Zeus Nostrad***: andwee see who getmore peoblemsi have nothing to loss anymore :)
****** Zeus Nostrad***: i spam everyday now you a scammer all days i play :)
****** Zeus Nostrad***: You can be sure i do threats all and let people know you name and how bad you are

I am just enjoying my time in EU and i have to deal whit this ? Why ??? I am not about 60 ped he cross any lines

MA didn't reverse trades yet, they only deleted bps we bought directly from technician and they gave us 1ped for each bp we bought, these we bought from auction are still in our possession and will take some time before MA reverse these trades too. (i got an answer in my support case telling me that they are working on that and to be sure that i'll get my fair compensation in the end).

the question is.. what happens if someone sold.. let's say bps, worth 500ped in auction and then he gambled these peds in crafting explosives and lost them all, what MA gonna do in this case??

all trades are final

I dont give cent for his peds or trades are final .

The rest of my EU play i will be the one known as scammer . This is what i care about :lolup:

don't worry about it man. stress is a killer. and the doosh that dumps on you will get his one day.

When i wake up next morning i got piss that nothing change and i post 3-4 bps super cheap to cut the obvious scammers . Some guy bought them all for total like 60-70-80 ped and i didnt listed more because didnt want screw people over as i saw they buy em.

So you think it's ok to have listed those BP's on auction, just because you sold them lower than the others?
There is no difference between you and the people you brought your 30ped one from. You can't call them scammers and not yourself if the only difference is the price, you still did the same thing, sold a BP that you could get from the TT machine for a higher profit.

In terms of whether you should give the PED back, i would not recommend that. Most likely MA is going through to reverse trades and you will end up losing out. Just tell the person to open a support case and advise you have opened one as well and MA can advise on how things should be handled in this situation. Then block the person from chat until MA reply to your support case.

The rest of my EU play i will be the one known as scammer . This is what i care about :lolup:

You already admitted to selling bugged 100 QR BPs, knowing perfectly well that it was an exploit. If the cap fits...

You already admitted to selling bugged 100 QR BPs, knowing perfectly well that it was an exploit. If the cap fits...

it doesn't matter who abuses these things that are in all other universes most likely to just not happen at all. :wise:

Just contact live support and tell them he's publically harassing you, they'll tell him to stop.

Let MA reverse the trades, he can wait.

When i wake up next morning i got piss that nothing change and i post 3-4 bps super cheap to cut the obvious scammers . Some guy bought them all for total like 60-70-80 ped.

3-4 bps, super cheap? but the total is 60-70-80ped? lol just another scammer whos now backing down having been called out, even here you have a list of excuses why youre case is different :rolleyes:. In regards to your issue just wait they will get round to reversing everything.

3-4 bps, super cheap? but the total is 60-70-80ped? lol just another scammer whos now backing down having been called out, even here you have a list of excuses why youre case is different :rolleyes:. In regards to your issue just wait they will get round to reversing everything.

They was like 25 each i listed 4 for 10-12-15 ped each and i didnt list anymore after i saw how fast they sold . I dont have list of excuses . I didn't deserve all this just because of this 4 bps

Also i can bet 10 cans beer that i was the fist or the first 5 that reported this bug to MA .

he say i am backing down ......:scratch2: :laugh::laugh::laugh:

MA say they work at this problem . Since i am not sure when this will be end i decide to not give this guy that shame me a penny . But i will go and buy 100k sweet from boreas in next hour or so

I made 70-80 ped from this bug and i and i will spend 200-300 ped . Hope you all forgive me for "scamming" 70 ped

Good luck out there and stay safe

My Support Cases
History for support case 383129:

2020-03-03 17:55 You wrote:

MA there is huge bug rignt now in technican . All blueprints are 100 qr . Take server down fast and reverse it or i dono

And what you did about this bug show me ? I did post 4 bps to cut them out you **** of s***

When i post level 2 light bp for 10 ped the other offer was 30 ped .. So i am the bad guy ???

I report this bug in first hour of it and you call me scammer . I cant believe this

And one more time AFTER I POST THIS 4Bps and saw how fast they sold i DIDNT LIST MORE . How this make me scammer ?

ARE YOU DUMB ?

History for support case 383129:

2020-03-03 17:55 You wrote:

MA there is huge bug rignt now in technican . All blueprints are 100 qr . Take server down fast and reverse it or i dono
2020-03-03 18:12 You wrote:

I share it whit buzz erick he try it on his account it working too . Please act i bought like 15 bps all are 100 qr and cost 1 ped each
2020-03-03 18:12 You wrote:

I share it whit buzz erick he try it on his account it working too . Please act i bought like 15 bps all are 100 qr and cost 1 ped each
2020-03-03 19:09 You wrote:

Sorry for the spam but people are already selling then in auction and people are buying them . Its getting complicated alot . Please let the right people be aware of this bug because its very exploited

After that i wake up next morning and wasnt fixed so i post 4 bps to cut them of . I scam for living

Last edited:
Bought the sweat at 2.50ped and spend more than 200 peds + Zeus added 70-80 ped from his bps bought :laugh:

Good luck everyone and stay safe

Moderator please close this pile of ****

Status
Back