Help: Kaiser-Graf HVMR-2, FEN Edition BUGGED!

Killahbee

Marauder
Society
illuminox
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
MA Fixed it!!!!! No more green flashes :)

Thank you!! :yay:
Got a reply on support case that it's now fixed!

This video may potentially trigger seizures for people with photosensitive epilepsy. Viewer discretion is advised!

Since support is giving me the copy/paste answer this is the last thing I can do.. Hunting with this weapon is impossible! No matter what graphic settings I run on the whole screen is flashing green. People hunt near me are complaining when I use it...

Please fix!!

Last edited:
It is a bit spectacular, I like it :) I also had a couple of complaints when hunting with gauss - not my problem, they can hunt elsewhere if it upsets them.

As for the gun itself, I had one a while back and did well with it - managed to sell a few skills too :)

Only reason I sold it was it was a bit underpowered for me but if it's within your DPS range, and you don't mind the effects, I highly recommend it.

edit: I forgot this was a pro 100 gun. Also, it's not a sales thread lol

It is a bit spectacular, I like it :) I also had a couple of complaints when hunting with gauss - not my problem, they can hunt elsewhere if it upsets them.

As for the gun itself, I had one a while back and did well with it - managed to sell a few skills too :)

Only reason I sold it was it was a bit underpowered for me but if it's within your DPS range, and you don't mind the effects, I highly recommend it.

edit: I forgot this was a pro 100 gun. Also, it's not a sales thread lol

Thanks for the reply :) this is not a thread to talk down the price of this item I own :yay:! The gun is cool, it generates MU when you're hunting in the form of skills no matter what you hunt.
I just can't use it atm, and that sucks!

Bugged bump!

Looks like a good way to clear the radar. :laugh:

the light mounted on my rifle can give epileptic seizures too...

i always say that EU needs a ground up design implementation. bandaide programming is never a good strategy.

do it right. the first time. the devil loves it when you get frustrated.

why not cranking up the your monitor and use a welding helmet?

mine doesn't look as broken as yours, wanna trade +peds? :laugh:

MA Fixed it!!!!! No more green flashes :)

Thank you!! :yay:
Got a reply on support case that it's now fixed!

Last edited:

my hero!! what ever happened to good movie directors. do they get possessed by the demon called hollywood?

Back