PED Flow Center Question

NevadaJake

Elite
Drake Slade Corbett
How long do entries hang around in the PED Flow Center? If you received compensation from the recent BP issue, will that entry stay forever, or will it age out and will the new Compensation section go away? What if you sell all of your CLDs? Will those entries age out? Or can your PED Flow Center get pretty messy after a while?

:scratch2:

EVCQloD.png

How long do entries hang around in the PED Flow Center? If you received compensation from the recent BP issue, will that entry stay forever, or will it age out and will the new Compensation section go away? What if you sell all of your CLDs? Will those entries age out? Or can your PED Flow Center get pretty messy after a while?

:scratch2:

Interesting question...

The money will stay there forever until it is transferred to your PED card. I let CLD payouts stay there for many years without transferring, it won't 'age out' as you say.

Previous transaction history will not remain forever. I can only go back to almost 1 year ago on my shop sales:

history.jpg

I think the system will keep on adding as many pages as required so that you can navigate as far back as 1 year.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe the message center works in the same way for all you auction messages.

Legends

Interesting question...

The money will stay there forever until it is transferred to your PED card. I let CLD payouts stay there for many years without transferring, it won't 'age out' as you say.

Previous transaction history will not remain forever. I can only go back to almost 1 year ago on my shop sales:

I think the system will keep on adding as many pages as required so that you can navigate as far back as 1 year.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe the message center works in the same way for all you auction messages.

Legends

This is what I wanted to know. Thank you. When I say “aged out” I meant if you had no balance in the account would the transaction disappear after one year? Followed by the Account, or section, it was in? Basically, will my Compensation account and the BP transaction disappear after one year, provided I don’t get any additional Compensation?

Last edited:
This is what I wanted to know. Thank you. When I say “aged out” I meant if you had no balance in the account would the transaction disappear after one year? Followed by the Account, or section, it was in? Basically, will my Compensation account and the BP transaction disappear after one year, provided I don’t get any additional Compensation?

Yes the transaction history will disappear, at least all of my transactions older than a year are gone. I'm not sure about the tab, that one might stay.

The transaction are no longer visible after one year, but the category in the "Accounts" list will remain even if it has had no transactions for years.

Back