PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Drake Slade Corbett
    Society
    Southern Cross Training Centre
    Images

Question PED Flow Center Question

How long do entries hang around in the PED Flow Center? If you received compensation from the recent BP issue, will that entry stay forever, or will it age out and will the new Compensation section go away? What if you sell all of your CLDs? Will those entries age out? Or can your PED Flow Center get pretty messy after a while?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Inherent Marxus Legends
    Society
    Dirty Dingos
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by NevadaJake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How long do entries hang around in the PED Flow Center? If you received compensation from the recent BP issue, will that entry stay forever, or will it age out and will the new Compensation section go away? What if you sell all of your CLDs? Will those entries age out? Or can your PED Flow Center get pretty messy after a while?

Interesting question...

The money will stay there forever until it is transferred to your PED card. I let CLD payouts stay there for many years without transferring, it won't 'age out' as you say.

Previous transaction history will not remain forever. I can only go back to almost 1 year ago on my shop sales:

I think the system will keep on adding as many pages as required so that you can navigate as far back as 1 year.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe the message center works in the same way for all you auction messages.

Legends
    Complete Armor Guide <--- Find out everything there is to know about Armor
    My Armor Shops at Twin Peaks mall, 2nd floor: Mayhem Armor Shop, Robot Armor Shop, Animal Armor Shop
    Rent an Armor set: Legends' Unlimited Armor Rentals

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Drake Slade Corbett
    Society
    Southern Cross Training Centre
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Legends View Post
    Interesting question...

The money will stay there forever until it is transferred to your PED card. I let CLD payouts stay there for many years without transferring, it won't 'age out' as you say.

Previous transaction history will not remain forever. I can only go back to almost 1 year ago on my shop sales:

I think the system will keep on adding as many pages as required so that you can navigate as far back as 1 year.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe the message center works in the same way for all you auction messages.

Legends
    This is what I wanted to know. Thank you. When I say “aged out” I meant if you had no balance in the account would the transaction disappear after one year? Followed by the Account, or section, it was in? Basically, will my Compensation account and the BP transaction disappear after one year, provided I don’t get any additional Compensation?
    Last edited by NevadaJake; 03-09-2020 at 03:25. Reason: Removed the image from quoted post

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Inherent Marxus Legends
    Society
    Dirty Dingos
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by NevadaJake View Post
    This is what I wanted to know. Thank you. When I say ďaged outĒ I meant if you had no balance in the account would the transaction disappear after one year? Followed by the Account, or section, it was in? Basically, will my Compensation account and the BP transaction disappear after one year, provided I donít get any additional Compensation?
    Yes the transaction history will disappear, at least all of my transactions older than a year are gone. I'm not sure about the tab, that one might stay.
    Complete Armor Guide <--- Find out everything there is to know about Armor
    My Armor Shops at Twin Peaks mall, 2nd floor: Mayhem Armor Shop, Robot Armor Shop, Animal Armor Shop
    Rent an Armor set: Legends' Unlimited Armor Rentals

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Oleg Oleg McMullery
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    The transaction are no longer visible after one year, but the category in the "Accounts" list will remain even if it has had no transactions for years.