Server Downtime for Release

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
On Tuesday 2020-03-10 at 09:00 UTC, the Entropia Universe servers will be taken offline for an update to release 17.1.1.
We estimate a downtime of 2 hour.
Estimated max download size for this release is approximately 650 MB.
For details on UTC time please see!www.entropiauniverse.com/utc

Originally Posted Here

well lets hope this time you guys fix the issues !! and add more ofc :p

content nom nom

More graphical updates?

My memory is only half addled :eyecrazy:
What is it that they were going to do in a patch after the vu, rather in the vu itself?
Is this that patch?
(It was something I thought they should not do in a patch, because as their mess-up rate is so high on new stuff, there will then need to be a patch of the patch, which may confuse things even more.)

Edit: Oh yes, "complete overhaul of the item tier gain probability formula". I wonder how much info we will get.....

This...

Release notes should be updated soon, but just to give some additional/updated information:

"Limited blueprints can now be stacked."

Please be aware that this also means these blueprints are now also lootable in lootable PvP, such as space.

"Near Success’ manufacturing results can now include Shrapnel."

This feature is not included in this VU, but was accidentally included in the notes. It will be added in an upcoming release.

"Robot Data Fragments are no longer lootable nor awarded as round rewards in the Easter Mayhem Defense."

The reason for this change is that the Robot Data Fragments are being moved to the mining system, also in an upcoming release.

too short

Last edited:
I really hope that shrapnel addition to crafting also means it can be used as universal residue in crafting. Otherwise, we're going to be even more short supply on residue for L item crafting. Great idea by MA if that is the plan, but it could go downhill quickly too if the change is only the addition of shrapnel in crafting loot.

Will there be tiers before bedtime or perhaps up a greek without a paddle? ;)

I guess we will find out tomorrow!

A fix for (L) items' slow tier up rate?

Back