Entropia Universe 17.1.1 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Fixed Issues

• Fixed an issue that caused tool enhancers to affect amplifiers attached to the same tool.
!
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Fixed Issues

• Fixed an issue that caused tool enhancers to affect amplifiers attached to the same tool.
!
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

and this vagueness meant what ?

Fixed Issues

• Fixed an issue that caused tool enhancers to affect amplifiers attached to the same tool. ( Thank you , all beta testers for helping us test this feature)

Too short.

Deleted...…….

Last edited:
who will pay for lost peds due to overdmg ? :D
btw merge all stacks still dont work and is not fixed !!!
+ lag spikes each 10-15mins for half min... no matter server or planet

Last edited:
I don't know about anyone else but for such a small fix (one item) it sure seems to be taking a long time. BTW mine install did stop responding and had to let windows shut it down.

Am also stuck at 95% again - failed update!
I can't be bothered THIS TIME to try and fix it myself right now. After all, I'm missing out on sooooo much, right?
/irony

Can we please have a statement by Mindark wether we need to sent in support cases for compensation ?
From what i saw in my loot returns and what i have heared from others i cant say for sure that this temporary extra dmg/cost was in loot returns or will be in the future. (and that is the nicest way i can say it...)

Can we please have a statement by Mindark wether we need to sent in support cases for compensation ?
From what i saw in my loot returns and what i have heared from others i cant say for sure that this temporary extra dmg/cost was in loot returns or will be in the future. (and that is the nicest way i can say it...)

unfortunately they will lean on "If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved."

At least they have anytime I've asked for compensation after they screwed something up. The response I got after they screwed up the targeting system in space was laughable. By their logic we should all log out for 5-10 years and wait for them to finish the game rofl.

Me dumb ...

Last edited:
Just noticed that if you fire my rifle in the air (with no active target) I consume both ammo and decay. Same if mob is stuck. Not happening with melee: weapons work the same as back in 2008.

Is this a feature or a bug? It may have started since last major VU, but I did not spot until today. Testing with soc mates, it seems to happen on Calypso but not on Ancient Greece.

Take care,
BBB

If u are in PvP zone it is normal.

Fixed Issues

!

Originally Posted Here

and this is a 500mb update??! :scratch2:

I can't download the update for 5 hours. during a certain period the download is rolled back and this happens again and again

and this is a 500mb update??! :scratch2:

This is Entropia Universe notes, not planet partner. I think it may have been Next Island responsible for the size, but not sure.

Anyone else has this?

bildschirmfoto_2020-03-10_19-13-08.jpg

This is Entropia Universe notes, not planet partner. I think it may have been Next Island responsible for the size, but not sure.

There's some new content on Toulan (which sounds boring).

lagg,failed, failed, failed failed what kind of servers run this game now pentium 4 from 2003 :mad:

so many new errors, kinda exciting! :laugh:

so many new errors, kinda exciting! :laugh:

So, we still have unable to merge stacks to storage because of some f-up with the bps, tiering is still shot to pieces, apparently the bad bps still exist for those people who bought them from AH or possibly traded them P2P I guess...

The exchange centre presumably still forces you to buy shares at whatever lowest price is available when you accept the deal window, even if the info on that window states your limited price bid rate... - and this has not even been flagged up much it seems. Too many new errors? Maybe...

Oh, and you now have to pay for buying shares as well as selling them? Is not entirely new to the share centre, but people probably still don't know about it.... been trying to find out if it really IS 25 pecs per share - do I really have to personally buy some to find out?

So, we still have unable to merge stacks to storage because of some f-up with the bps, tiering is still shot to pieces, apparently the bad bps still exist for those people who bought them from AH or possibly traded them P2P I guess...

The exchange centre presumably still forces you to buy shares at whatever lowest price is available when you accept the deal window, even if the info on that window states your limited price bid rate... - and this has not even been flagged up much it seems. Too many new errors? Maybe...

Oh, and you now have to pay for buying shares as well as selling them? Is not entirely new to the share centre, but people probably still don't know about it.... been trying to find out if it really IS 25 pecs per share - do I really have to personally buy some to find out?

try ONLY having L bp's in storage when you merge... the error happens cause you have duplicates of UL in the mix too

and 25 pec is the minimum fee. so, if you stupidly buy only 1 at a time, YES, you WILL pay .25 per share

try ONLY having L bp's in storage when you merge... the error happens cause you have duplicates of UL in the mix too

and 25 pec is the minimum fee. so, if you stupidly buy only 1 at a time, YES, you WILL pay .25 per share

Ahh, you edited lol - ok, copy that on the bps - it was the UL that were the problem. I was kinda stubbornly thinking MA might fix it, what with patches and vus flying around the last few days. OK, moved to a container and merge to storage now seems to work.

On the fees, someone might consider buying 10 shares to be stupid *cough*. But yeah, if you want the fees back in less than ermmmm six months or so, then do not buy them individually :laugh:

Many thanks. Together we can advise and be strong.... :cool:

Yeah, I wonder what OS that is?
Looks 20+ years old. Windows or Linux? :)

I think u get it only if u use Windows 95. Try win 98 or XP. maybe better :silly2:

Yeah, I wonder what OS that is?
Looks 20+ years old. Windows or Linux? :)

That's Manjaro Linux. Still no excuse why a simple download doesn't work ;)

So why do I need Next Island stuff when I'm 100% Caly? Makes no sense...

It's still not working BTW.

Back