PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Am also stuck at 95% again - failed update!
    I can't be bothered THIS TIME to try and fix it myself right now. After all, I'm missing out on sooooo much, right?
    /irony

Quote Originally Posted by Bertha Bot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fixed Issues

• Fixed an issue that caused tool enhancers to affect amplifiers attached to the same tool.
    550MB for only this ?
    What else is hidden there ?

I thought it would be Tier rates fix..

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    John Black Knight
    Society
    Titans of Space
    Images
    Can we please have a statement by Mindark wether we need to sent in support cases for compensation ?
    From what i saw in my loot returns and what i have heared from others i cant say for sure that this temporary extra dmg/cost was in loot returns or will be in the future. (and that is the nicest way i can say it...)

Quote Originally Posted by John B Knight View Post
    Can we please have a statement by Mindark wether we need to sent in support cases for compensation ?
    From what i saw in my loot returns and what i have heared from others i cant say for sure that this temporary extra dmg/cost was in loot returns or will be in the future. (and that is the nicest way i can say it...)
    unfortunately they will lean on "If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved."

At least they have anytime I've asked for compensation after they screwed something up. The response I got after they screwed up the targeting system in space was laughable. By their logic we should all log out for 5-10 years and wait for them to finish the game rofl.

Stalker
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Buckaroo Buck Banzai
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images
    Me dumb ...
    Last edited by buckaroobanzai; 03-10-2020 at 17:40. Reason: Issue clarified, my fault
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/6/2/2/shaolin_member_signatur_buck.jpg

A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

Robot invasion or other ubah event

Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    WellPlayed Cod4 WellPlayed
    Society
    The Ministry
    Quote Originally Posted by buckaroobanzai View Post
    Just noticed that if you fire my rifle in the air (with no active target) I consume both ammo and decay. Same if mob is stuck. Not happening with melee: weapons work the same as back in 2008.

Is this a feature or a bug? It may have started since last major VU, but I did not spot until today. Testing with soc mates, it seems to happen on Calypso but not on Ancient Greece.

Take care,
    BBB
    If u are in PvP zone it is normal.

Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertha Bot View Post
    Fixed Issues

• Fixed an issue that caused tool enhancers to affect amplifiers attached to the same tool.

!
    MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here
    and this is a 500mb update??!

Hatchling
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Society
    Freelancer
    I can't download the update for 5 hours. during a certain period the download is rolled back and this happens again and again

Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn-Inc
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wizz View Post
    and this is a 500mb update??!
    This is Entropia Universe notes, not planet partner. I think it may have been Next Island responsible for the size, but not sure.
    Xen Shop ☯ Fi/Ra/Co Dante | Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Hedoc Mayhem, Adjusted t4.20 | Robot Cache Strongbox

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast