Mob despawned and no compensation

Slyk

Prowler
Havenn Slyk Ragnarok
32 days since Mech Mk3 disappeared into thin air with ~400 ped in one and ~100 ped in the other. Despawned with no potential to loot.

Support tickets filed, 1 'update' since (I am certain someone just logged in and flipped a flag as to not get on their bosses bad list for no replies - there was no actual response or update to the ticket, just a Last Update date change.)

Since the civil way of reporting this has failed. Here we are.

There is no excuse to not respond. I would strongly advise going to the Ark Discord and also directing them to that support case. It's their mob.

maybe it was a platform issue :laugh:

I have a pertinent update to this thread.

There has been no update to this ticket.

Any gameplay issues concerning PED should be addressed within 24 hrs. It isn't acceptable to take longer than 24 hrs. There aren't that many players in game and support should be on top of pertinent Real money tickets.

I had one of thoose despawn on me and got peddies back

Update, there is no update.

I created another ticket to reference the nearly 40 day old ticket - which also showed an 'update' 2 days later. With no reply.

Fire your employees that are gaming you on your ticket stats regarding issue movement.

Maybe post on Arkadia forums too?

I already messaged Dylan personally.

Insider confirmed.

#choosen #marketingavatar #mango #accesstoinsideintelligence #skyisfalling #sellout #ragequit

//Mod Note//

Thread moved to Bug Reports section and thread title edited.

Notified the A-Team of this thread via Discord. Hope you will get a resolution soon.

Update, like 50 days later we get a reply - they closed both tickets stating they will not reimburse for some events and that they have let the planet partner know that my money has been taken.

Amazing customer service.

What has the event got to do with anything?

You killed a mob and it gave no loot, they need to sort that out.

What has the event got to do with anything?

You killed a mob and it gave no loot, they need to sort that out.

He didn't kill it. The event despawned on him mid-kill and restarted.

main-qimg-9d8546f8f67e7585503e7bab59215744

:ahh:

:dunce:

Back