Info: Gorgon Armor Stats, pics and upgrade details.

Alainax

Elite
Bonnie
index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php
index.php

Last edited:
So you need 32 armor parts to make 16 Adjusted to make 8 Improved to make 4 Modified to make 2 Augmented to make 1 Perfected. :cool:

Wow this is awesome! Thanks so much for taking the time to do this Bonnie! +rep :yay::yay:

:dj:

I wonder if the name has something to do with Medusa, or with that delicious cheese that is Gorgonzola... :)

So you need 32 armor parts to make 16 Adjusted to make 8 Improved to make 4 Modified to make 2 Augmented to make 1 Perfected. :cool:

Times seven for a full set of perfected!
I assume the trade-in armours have to be full tt - and who knows what the mus will be on fangs etc, plus any rarity of, shall we take historically the foot guards lol?

Still, awesome info there, thanks Alaina! :)

Edit: PLUS, why are the stats different from advertised? How do devs even find their own workplaces is a question which springs to mind...?

There doesn't seem to be much tt cost for the upgrades at least, unless the fangs have high tt.

There doesn't seem to be much tt cost for the upgrades at least, unless the fangs have high tt.
The adjusted fang found so far has a tt of 10 peds... mu - we'll see I guess.

Ok, assumptions for tt cost (without mu) for the gloves, which are now listed (=discovered), for first two upgrades:
wip:
stage1 adjusted:
gorgon set 15 : gloves discovered= 1.4 ped tt x2 (lower than average part)
1 adjusted fang - 10 peds
praetonium 10pecs tt x80 = 8 peds
standard plates .128tt x200 = 25.6 peds
total for gloves should equal 46.4 peds tt

stage2 improved:
adjusted armour x2: for gloves 92.8 tt to make (see above), regardless of what tt may be!
1 improved fang = 10?
refined sorensen's stone 9 pecs tt x100 = 9 peds
metal ruds 35 pecs tt x20 = 7 peds
total for gloves equals approx 119? peds.

So, improved set stated as 86 peds value in original info, but already >833 tt (+ mus) to acquire? Hmmmm!

modified:
tbh the 2x of the stage before is already biting... even if added extra ingredients are reasonable..
1x modified fang - unknown >10 peds, plus mu
...default phlogiston is 4 pecs - concentrated thus 8 or 12 pecs x 300 - 24 or 36 peds
reinforced plate 4 pecs each x 250 = 10 peds
so >238 peds + >44 for each piece, not including mus!

Do the stats in either official or screenie info warrant this? Armour experts anyone?

Last edited:
Is it soul bound?

Wow this is awesome! Thanks so much for taking the time to do this Bonnie! +rep :yay::yay:

:dj:

Very welcome :)

I wonder if the name has something to do with Medusa, or with that delicious cheese that is Gorgonzola... :)
Indeed it does. The armour is all very "snakey" in appearance, and is dropped from large snake and medusa like mobs.
Still, awesome info there, thanks Alaina! :)
Pleasure is mine :)
Thanks for the post. What were stats on perfected. I didnt see a pic
I will grab that asap :)
Is it soul bound?

We were advised today that they are tradable :)

Gorgons were Medusa's two sisters, however it looks like on Ancient Greece Medusa has way more than two sisters.

Gorgons were Medusa's two sisters, however it looks like on Ancient Greece Medusa has way more than two sisters.

Yeah, I know, sorry, it was just a really bad pun.
Since I like Gorgonzola a lot, and I was probably hungry at the time. :ahh:

Besides, according to Homer, Medusa is a Gorgon too.
The most powerfull.
She has the power to petrify people (turn them to stone) with just a glance.
Use a mirror if you want to beat her. :wise:

I think she actually has the power to turn them into cheese, but I'm hungry again... :D

where is this being looted from? i mean what planet/mob

We were advised today that they are tradable :)

By whom? Is this official? The Buzz article doesn't mention it. In this case the question arises how many will be permitted to exist? Will we learn in advance when it becomes futile to grind for the parts? Any idea if you can do this whole project on your own time and budget or is it a race between the deepest pockets?

Last edited:
By whom? Is this official? The Buzz article doesn't mention it. In this case the question arises how many will be permitted to exist? Will we learn in advance when it becomes futile to grind for the parts? Any idea if you can do this whole project on your own time and budget or is it a race between the deepest pockets?

San, I don't really have anything to back up this claim but my first impression is that there won't be a hard set limit, just like for the current Armor Plating Mk. 5B, or Adjusted Vigi/Nem/Boar/Jag/Angel armor upgrade missions, it is a self-regulating upgrade system where the next upgrade destroys 2 of the previous items in the hierarchy.

I think it's more likely that the Gorgon Perfected armor mission will eventually become obsolete by reason of more attractive upgrades being introduced one day, but that could take a decade or more.

The game could definitely handle 12-15 of these sets, and that will take at least a decade to make with the current player base...

Legends

Yep, totally trade able :) (at least so far)

AG Hell

After going through hell to get to NI/AG.
Find out where AG is.
Find the cave.
Find the right Cyclops to kill.
Mine up stuff.
Find all the wrist bands.
Accidently sold my Block Chisel BP.
Abandon the quest.
Cant get another BP from the Quest giver.
Re-do the quest 2 parts
Put in a support ticket.
Told to give MA 1000 ped and I can have my BP back.
Finally someone put one on the broker so I bought it.
Finished the quests.
Went to the event area and discovered Gorgon Armor looks totally retarded!
No way in hell I'm about to spend time and Peds to look like a fruitcake!
I do want to finish the Gorgon, and I do like the whole quest It's awsome, NI and AG except for the ugly ass armor.
What a let down.

After going through hell to get to NI/AG.
Find out where AG is.
Find the cave.
Find the right Cyclops to kill.
Mine up stuff.
Find all the wrist bands.
Accidently sold my Block Chisel BP.
Abandon the quest.
Cant get another BP from the Quest giver.
Re-do the quest 2 parts
Put in a support ticket.
Told to give MA 1000 ped and I can have my BP back.
Finally someone put one on the broker so I bought it.
Finished the quests.
Went to the event area and discovered Gorgon Armor looks totally retarded!
No way in hell I'm about to spend time and Peds to look like a fruitcake!
I do want to finish the Gorgon, and I do like the whole quest It's awsome, NI and AG except for the ugly ass armor.
What a let down.

Batiatus, the quest giver, is wearing that armor... Not sure how you could have missed that part.

Batiatus, the quest giver, is wearing that armor... Not sure how you could have missed that part.

Well he didn't say to me "Check out this pimp suit I'm wearing dude, you can have one too.." Lo...
I was looking at the ones on the guards at the Gorgon entrance that made me wonder?
And that's when it hit me.
His is a bit different but still looks like crap.
Please put this back on the drawing board.

I noticed some other undiscovered armor popping up
Is any of that cool looking man gear?
Rock

Well he didn't say to me "Check out this pimp suit I'm wearing dude, you can have one too.." Lo...
I was looking at the ones on the guards at the Gorgon entrance that made me wonder?
And that's when it hit me.
His is a bit different but still looks like crap.
Please put this back on the drawing board.

I noticed some other undiscovered armor popping up
Is any of that cool looking man gear?
Rock

I think they are probably not quite finished with all the textures and stuff for these, the same thing happened with the new armors that came out on Monria about a year and a half ago, they really looked terrible at first, and then as the months went by, they started to look better and better, as if the textures were being worked on still.

The other crafted ones are the same way I think, the textures look unfinished. But to answer your question, the new crafted Apocalypse armor might be more your style, it has protection much like Angel.

Aegis is a burn/pen armor, I think someone is wearing that one in the new youtube video about Next Island:

screen shots

any chance someone has a full blown back and front screenshot of this armor? curious to see the full female set please and thank you! :girl:

The Girl Stuff is Ok.
For a girl.
It's really the harness and the thigh guards that makes it all look so bad for a male
Some guys do like having an ass too! Still don't understand the man dress thing in EU? (but I Digress)
I tried on the stuff I looted, and If I just wanted to use the shoes, shin guards, helmet and the arms it would be Ok for me.
It's not all bad!

After spending alot of time in AG I realized that Fangs are really rare!
I did get a pair of shoes and a fang my very first HOF, but after that the fangs were a thing of the past.
Having to wait for this event to fire up by inserting sweat makes it even harder to get fangs.
I can only solo up to level 3 Mobs and that's with a full set of Perseus gear.
The Ped drain is significant and I can do much better on CP.
The other deal with the event is there's only X number of mobs per level that can be killed till its over.
The Gorgon pretty much sucks.
I really do like the lake and everything about it.
Ill have to come back later and try some more.

Added photo of the perfected and scale

Last edited:
Fixed the broken links in the OP to show the pics again.

(Whilst repeating AIM-AP in my head when sorting the order :p)

Last edited:
Back