Reshaping how EU Invests - entropiainvest.com -> Paid out over 1M PED!

morey

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Aurisk Morey Kenbi

Entropia Invest Presents...

https://entropiainvest.com
Share Trades, Deposit, Dividend and Withdrawals

Join Our Discord! https://discord.gg/u87RWKq

*We are currently the largest fund in Entropia ( based on market capitalization ) worth over 2.9 Million PEDs.

1. Assets Under the fund

• Twin Peaks Bank
  • 300k PED with Twin Peaks Bank
  • Aakas Island
  • Medusa's Head - Naga Island
  • XTLC 1000 T10
  • Medusa Mall
  • Medusa Shops
    1. Floor 1 Shop 1
    2. Floor 1 Shop 5
    3. Floor 1 Shop 6
    4. Floor 2 Shop 1
    5. Floor 2 Shop 2
    6. Floor 2 Shop 3
    7. Floor 2 Shop 4
    8. Floor 2 Shop 5
    9. Floor 2 Shop 6
    10. Floor 3 Shop 3
    11. Floor 3 Shop 4
    12. Floor 3 Shop 5
    13. Floor 4 Shop 1
    14. Floor 4 Shop 2
    15. Floor 4 Shop 3
    16. Floor 4 Shop 4
    17. Floor 4 Shop 5
    18. Floor 4 Shop 6

2. Past ROI, current amount of shares, distribution of current shares

UPDATED June 8th, 2023
Average payout per share last 12 months: 7.896 pec / Month
Average payout per share all time: 8.016 pec / Month
Since September 2019, we have paid out: 1,036,144 PED! -> Yes, over 1 Million PED!

UPDATED
August 6th, 2021
Average payout per share last 12 months: 7.795 pec / Month
Average payout per share all time: 7.806 pec / Month
Total number of shares: 304,270
Since September 2019, we have paid out: 513,858 PED from the website.

ROI at 9 PED / share = 10.408% per year
ROI at 10 PED / share =
9.367% per year

Share Distribution on Sept 1st, 2019
1. Roman Shoo Shumberg - 6000
2. Amber Blastie Knightley - 1000
3. frolic fric dogfood - 2000
4. Aurisk Morey Kenbi - 35000
5. Divinity Deth Undefined - 171000
6. Sylia Nimlas - 2000
7. Insano Extreme Destro - 4000
8 Chiel Rampsy Tondeleir - 12000
9. Rocky Addz Harley - 18000
10. Darren Ideas Smith - 18000
11. The Black Red - 3000
12. Simon Snoopy Jade - 2000
13. Moraine Lynn Troskald - 5000
14. Alex Lan Mojave - 1000
15. John Grasshopper Smith - 1000
16. Andova Andie the Wise - 1000
17. Buzz Erik Lightyear - 10000

3. Features of Entropiainvest.com

Entropiainvest.com allows us to track and conduct mass payouts of dividends and withdrawals with ease.

index.php

Deposit to Website:

For All Deposits : Contact Divinity Deth Undefined or Aurisk Morey Kenbi and we can do a direct deposit for you free of charge.

A Deposit Shop can be found at Twin Peaks Bank Shop keeper, right beside the TP for smaller amounts.
- Please make sure to create an account on Entropiainvest.com with the exact same Avatar name as the one that purchased the items. We will match the buyer's name with the name in our entropiainvest database.

Buy Shares:

Navigate to the "Buy Shares" Tab, and you can see other people's listings of shares for sale. Select the amount you wish to buy from that stack, and purchase. Shares will be immediately added to your account.

index.php

Sell Shares:

Navigate to the "Sell Shares" Tab, and you can list the amount of shares you want to sell along with the sale price for each. Every listing will have a 0.5% listing fee and will be active for 30 days. You can cancel your listing at anytime, and any unsold shares will be returned to you.

index.php

Withdraw PEDs:

Click the "Withdraw" Tab, and select the amount of PED you wish to withdraw, and a time ingame when you meet the agent (Make sure to fill Day, Hour, Min, and PM/AM). All time is in UTC. Be ingame at Calypso during that time and a Withdrawal Agent will meet you to conduct your withdraw. There is a 1% fee for withdrawals and a minimum withdrawal amount of 10 PED.

For Withdrawals over 5k PED, you may contact Divinity Deth Undefined or Aurisk Morey Kenbi for a direct withdraw.

index.php

Withdrawal Agents:

Withdrawal Agents (WA) are hand selected by Us, WA can earn the 1% withdraw fee for paying out of pocket. Divinity or Morey will be online once a week to payback all PEDs payout by Withdrawal Agents.

4. Our future goals

Entropiainvest.com
We plan on adding products along side shares which may be purchased. Future events can have redeemable points add directly as PED to your entropiainvest account.

Also we plan to add features to facilitate trade and give more market trends as far as both ROI and sales are concerned. We intend to add features to the website as we grow.

Last edited:
EntropiaInvest Charter - Last Updated: Nov 5th 2019
---------------------------

1. As had been proposed earlier, the Fund Director Position ( currently position occupied by Divinity Deth Undefined) should not be a permanent position. As such I propose an 80% voting for Change of Fund Director should trigger the change. While this motion is put to vote, an individual needs to be assigned for it as a replacement. Once the no confidence motion passes the Fund Director will relinquish not only his rights to managing the fund but also will relinquish the deeds along-with. 30 days will be given for people to vote for the No confidence motion. (Needs to be developed)

2. Team of 5 members ( top 5 share holders) will form the Board of Directors for approval. If this committee approves with 80% or more votes any resolution bought to the table by the Fund Director, then the resolution can be passed without any mass voting necessity. ( Currently Enforceable)

3. Making a proposal ( for anyone other then the Fund Director and it requires the individual to have at least 5% stake in the fund) will require a voting power of 60% to pass a proposal. In case the proposal is made by the Fund Director he/she requires a 50% opposition votes to be filled for the proposal to not be passed. These proposals will majorly pertain to creation of shares for purchase of assets, sale of assets, expansion of the fund etc. The time period can vary from 7 days to a month for such proposals. ( Needs to be developed)

4. If a proposal needs to be made to amend the constitution of the fund, a proposal needs backing by 70% of the fund irrespective of his status in the fund. A time period of 30 days will be allotted for the same. (Needs to be developed)

5. Assuming the proposal to add shares has been passed. A few things need to be ascertained.

a. Allocation of Shares :
1. Either we go for the option where the person paying the highest gets the shares ( bidding or reverse bidding)
2. We award it to those who have the suitable %'s of ownership. So highest current owners would get highest preference and the price would then be fixed at 5% below market value. Would make people want to hold on to shares for longer.
b. Who handles the process : The Fund Director ideally should handle of it.

6. Etiquette of the investors/members be it on Discord or any other platform will be of respect towards each other. Any member found to be not in compliance of the same ( as per said Fund Director) can be removed/banned from the usage of the resource. His/Her shares shall however remain with him and he is free to use the website as per his/her convenience.

7. Each share will give the person to exercise a vote. So the person with higher shares will have more weightage in deciding the future course of the fund.

8. Responsibilities of the Fund Director

a. He is responsible for handling the assets (deeds) for the Fund. All assets of the fund will be with him at all times unless he deputes the work to others.
b. The dividend calculations as well as performance of the fund and distribution of dividends will like within his purview of jurisdiction and he will be responsible for the aforesaid activities. He may or may not take the help of others in performing the tasks.
c. In cases of disputes between individuals, it is his responsibility to intermediate and resolve the issue. All decisions made by the Director will be considered final.
d. He formulates a team which takes care of the fund.

9. Up to 5% of gross income can be taken by the Fund Director for the operation of the fund. He can choose to distribute it as he/she pleases.

Added on Nov 5th 2019
-----------------------

10. The Fund Director can, at the inclusion of assets into the fund charge an acquisition fee upto 15% of the asset value up to a maximum of 25,000 peds whichever is lower.

Last edited:
Reserved #2

just remember
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ing-operations&p=839343&viewfull=1#post839343
loan services offered outside this official bank system cannot be guaranteed by MindArk. If an item is exchanged between avatars, this transaction will be logged as a regular TRADE. And as all trades are final, MindArk will not investigate claims if a loan giving avatar refuses to return items or money.Many people do not fully understand the true value of their virtual items until they are lost. They will then contact MindArk PE AB for assistance and will realize that we cannot help them; this can cause a lot of unnecessary grief and frustration.

We do not wish to discourage entrepreneurship within Entropia Universe, but based on experiences from community feedback and support case history, unfortunately not all entrepreneurs offering loaning services are trustworthy members of the Entropia Universe and therefore we need to be strict in our policies in order to protect the community from scams and cheating.

Therefore, any loan services offered outside the approved bank system will be considered by MindArk as scam attempts and the avatar offering such services risk a permanent lockdown of his/her account.

Although no scam has happened with this fund yet, at least that I'm aware of, potential is definitely there just as happened with some similar type funds in the past... lending peds to other avatars is by definition a 'loan service.'

R&R Fund
Thread Related to R&R Fund
Pirate's Investment Fund
Hardwrath's NBK Fund Payback Post

Bump it up! See my signature for current active events by Entropia Invest.

We have Aquired Aakas Island.

Bump it up!

It's a bump!

Last edited:
To the top!

Starting Today till End of the Month, all deposit charges are removed. Deposits into the website in any denomination can be made directly via me "Divinity Deth Undefined". A minimum 10 peds would be ideal for this.

Cheers,

Divinity

Last edited:
Bump it up! Deposit with us a minimum of 10 PED. No more deposit fees. Contact:
Divinity Deth Undefined

I cant join anymore in Entropiainvest discord channel :confused: Is it still working or is there new one? :)

Bump it up! Lots of awesome things happening

Interested in getting involved with LA decision making and be interactive with your stock? This is the fund for you.

Our Discord: discord.gg/u87RWKq

Bump it up! Get involved with an awesome group.

Get Amazing ROI while helping shape the future of the fund.

Bump it up! Get better passive ROI.

No answer still :(
We have given you a private answer on discord months ago.
You have discussed this already with Divinity.

We have given you a private answer on discord months ago.
You have discussed this already with Divinity.

I must have missed this and I cant find logs about it from discord... Would be great to see the "official" reason why I cant join in the channel even I am and have been shareholder from the beginning. Divinity actually invited me to join with the first investors when he was starting the service. Thanks for answer Morey.

Last edited:
I must have missed this and I cant find logs about it from discord... Would be great to see the "official" reason why I cant join in the channel even I am and have been shareholder from the beginning. Divinity actually invited me to join with the first investors when he was starting the service. Thanks for answer Morey.

You and Divinity spoke privately about it already. Even though you run your own fund and is our competitor, we gave you the courtesy to invest with us, and to view and discuss in our internal affairs. However, we were not allowed to invest or participate in yours. Thus, we should both keep our FUNDs separate from each other.

No, you are currently not an investor. All your shares were already liquidated at higher than market value by Divinity, and you were banned from our discord.

Please see announcement on April 20th, 2020 below for your records. It's nothing new from what's discussed privately between you and Divinity prior.

index.php

You and Divinity spoke privately about it already. Even though you run your own fund and is our competitor, we gave you the courtesy to invest with us, and to view and discuss in our internal affairs. However, we were not allowed to invest or participate in yours. Thus, we should both keep our FUNDs separate from each other.

No, you are currently not an investor. All your shares were already liquidated at higher than market value by Divinity, and you were banned from our discord.

Please see announcement on April 20th, 2020 below for your records. It's nothing new from what's discussed privately between you and Divinity prior.

index.php

Ok. Did you forgot you were an investor years in my fund and you decided to leave it?
Did you forget you guys shared my fund infos years in your discord?
I told Divinity I cant trust him or you that you dont do this again which is reason i didnt accept him.

Last edited:
Ok. Did you forgot you were an investor years in my fund and you decided to leave it?
Did you forget you guys shared my fund infos years in your discord?
I told Divinity I cant trust him or you that you dont do this again which is reason i didnt accept him.
Was in your fund many years before EntropiaInvest.
Likewise we don't trust you.

Without getting into things personally, bottom line is, moving forward, you and I both wish to keep each other from knowing our internal affairs. So, we all did this. Divinity and I aren't involved in your fund's internal affairs, and nor should you be involved in ours. Done deal.

Last edited:
to the top!

Back