Reshaping how EU Invests - entropiainvest.com -> Paid out over 1M PED!

Bump it up! Best ROI deeds in EU atm.

Last edited:
Bump it up!

To the top!

Last edited:
0.08 PED/Share paid out for July.

Bump it up for the HIGHEST Passive Investment Asset in EU.

Higher than other funds, and all current deeds in EU.

With compet failing and land areas giving 5% annual ROI. I will prefer to keep my money in real life assets. This game might fail any day also just like compet.

With compet failing and land areas giving 5% annual ROI. I will prefer to keep my money in real life assets. This game might fail any day also just like compet.
You can make a thread in General if you want to discuss Entropia Universe, other deeds, etc. Keep this thread to entropiainvest please.

We dont have compet, and our LAs are giving much more.

You can make a thread in General if you want to discuss Entropia Universe, other deeds, etc. Keep this thread to entropiainvest please.

We dont have compet, and our LAs are giving much more.
How much annual ROI does your fund owned land areas generate?

Data is available to investors only. Join our discord. It's posted there.
That's like paying for a lawyer upfront, only for him to tell you that you're getting locked up anyway. :ROFLMAO:

That's like paying for a lawyer upfront, only for him to tell you that you're getting locked up anyway. :ROFLMAO:
General ROI info is provided publicly and is data backed. You are investing into the general pool of assets.

Specific ROI info on performance of each individual property is investors only. You can deposit at twin bank. 10 - 100 ped. Get roi, get the info you want. I'm sure it's alot cheaper than a lawyer and gives you more money.

Bump it up for the HIGHEST Passive Investment Asset in EU.

Higher than other funds, and all current deeds in EU.

0.09 PED/Share paid out for August 2021.

0.08 PED/Share paid out for September 2021.

index.php

0.10 PED/Share paid out for December 2021

Im a new hatchling in this investment, just getting started i hope! ;)

(restock ingame deposit at TP bank!)

Last edited:
Question: If you disappeared from game. I assume the assets would be gone?

Money lost?

Back