Help: Pathfinder stuck in warp

• Thread starter Deleted member 55358
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 55358

Hey MA peeps! my pathfinder is stuck in warp for 120hrs now and no response from support. Ive updated & escalated it 3x with every possible bit of additional information I can add.

I warped from caly to ark and seemed fine. Was leaving ark and couldnt warp because I was already warping apparently according to the error msg.

Tried relogging both on ship and off and for an hour. Also tried crossing server lines and even blowing it up & transferring ownership! Nothing fixed it!

case# 383656 & 383799 Pathfinder XXX

*update* Tuesday maintenance fixed it on its own! Support still hasn't looked at my ticket!

Last edited by a moderator:
DISGUSTED with support so far... still not a single reply!!

Sad to hear m8, I hope this gets resolved for you soon

Its crazy! I don't understand how they even function with this sub-zero quality of support.

Countless bugs, issues & broken promises... MA shouldn't spend another second of theyre time on anything else like robot invasions etc cuz we soo needed that right now with the monria event already going on and 50% of ingame stuff still broken or not working as intended!!!

You can setup a robot invasion last minute but cant fix a couple textures that have been reported by hundreds of people or a ship stuck mid warp even?

I'd put in a compensation claim for lost earnings on the average number of warps you do daily, or on each of those PMs asking for a warp that you have had to decline.

They hate anything that could cost them money :)

This is not good.

Is anyone at the wheel?

Ludvig?

just have someone fly to your position and fire a shot at you.

just have someone fly to your position and fire a shot at you.

You cant I'm invisible.. But mobs can and I have blown it up as well hopinh it would fix it. The issue is im not currently at any location, i'm mid warp so I exist as a blue arrow only!

I have slow boated from ark to rt hoping serverline or docking might help but it didn't.. I can enter/exit the ship thru the tp to both space stations but not enter form outside cuz theres just an arrow and nothing to see or click.

You cant I'm invisible.. But mobs can and I have blown it up as well hopinh it would fix it. The issue is im not currently at any location, i'm mid warp so I exist as a blue arrow only!

I have slow boated from ark to rt hoping serverline or docking might help but it didn't.. I can enter/exit the ship thru the tp to both space stations but not enter form outside cuz theres just an arrow and nothing to see or click.

Well, if mobs can attack and you revive at tp-able space stations, then you are at locations. Just a thought, but have you asked the dark side to activate a warp mine, or have you tried to remove the drive from the command panel? You say you have just some arrow - my experience of warping is that the map locations switch you through the various warp gates, but you cannot open the map if it is closed. What can you do?

Also, can you leave the ship via the hangar, or don't you or others want to risk that?

But yes, no response is pathetic.

Well, if mobs can attack and you revive at tp-able space stations, then you are at locations. Just a thought, but have you asked the dark side to activate a warp mine, or have you tried to remove the drive from the command panel? You say you have just some arrow - my experience of warping is that the map locations switch you through the various warp gates, but you cannot open the map if it is closed. What can you do?

Also, can you leave the ship via the hangar, or don't you or others want to risk that?

But yes, no response is pathetic.

The map I can open but don't have a hanger on a privateer. I haven't tried a warp mine but wouldn't be able to anyway because I cant execute a warp although lord knows maybe dropping warp mines all over the place might catch me somewhere. the issue started either caly-ark or ark-rt at noonish Thursday. I have removed all the parts and changed ownership and blown it up.

this is totally related to my issue of losing control of my keyboard when ressing in. it's because code executed when you warped but lag missed the rezzing in. a simpler example is when you equip and use your tp chip and change your armor before actually teleporting anywhere, the chip no longer works. for the tp chip you need to re-equip ...same with the ship except only MA can do that...tell them to just move it somewhere.

...notice how we know whats going on but MA... sigh it's af if MA has this depeartment called "the apppropriate department" where all the "difficult" cases go. hamsters, there all hamsters.

angers me to no end that they can charge people a minimum of 5000 usd for a POS that doesnt even work properly. it's an amazing feat to be able to take that kind of money and not even worry a little bit about repercussions. it's sketchy used car salesmanship.

like my socmate says ... what does it say about us players. we must like spaghetti?

this is totally related to my issue of losing control of my keyboard when ressing in. it's because code executed when you warped but lag missed the rezzing in. a simpler example is when you equip and use your tp chip and change your armor before actually teleporting anywhere, the chip no longer works. for the tp chip you need to re-equip ...same with the ship except only MA can do that...tell them to just move it somewhere.

...notice how we know whats going on but MA... sigh it's af if MA has this depeartment called "the apppropriate department" where all the "difficult" cases go. hamsters, there all hamsters.

angers me to no end that they can charge people a minimum of 5000 usd for a POS that doesnt even work properly. it's an amazing feat to be able to take that kind of money and not even worry a little bit about repercussions. it's sketchy used car salesmanship.

like my socmate says ... what does it say about us players. we must like spaghetti?

Totally agree! they may not realize I've had it fixed before like 5yrs ago and they did it with me.. took 5seconds! Theres no excuse for this.

Did you try switching your ship off and on again? ;)

Similar thing happened to us a few years back. The ships server seemed out of sync with space. Required a reboot and ma to reposition the ship iirc. You might find that It will work again Tuesday morning. I know not ideal, but a glimmer of hope lol!

There is another really random thing to try, ill pm you in game.

Did you try switching your ship off and on again? ;)

Similar thing happened to us a few years back. The ships server seemed out of sync with space. Required a reboot and ma to reposition the ship iirc. You might find that It will work again Tuesday morning. I know not ideal, but a glimmer of hope lol!

There is another really random thing to try, ill pm you in game.

ty bonnie! :) but im not sure waiting Thursday to Tuesday for the system to fix itself qualifies as a support solution or in any way gives me any confidence support is capable at all!

I guess the message im receiving loud and clear is..

If MA cant even back theyre own product... Why should I?

ty bonnie! :) but im not sure waiting Thursday to Tuesday for the system to fix itself qualifies as a support solution or in any way gives me any confidence support is capable at all!

I guess the message im receiving loud and clear is..

If MA cant even back theyre own product... Why should I?

I get that you can't warp right now, but it hasn't exactly been a long time (since friday)) and there is no need to start taking your frusatrations out on the forums. There has been way more issues that have affected people for longer and taken a while to resolve, (sounds like you can play the game, but just can't warp...thats not a "game over" situation)....yet only now you seem to think MA is giving you some particular message???

Perhaps the support team that handles cases are no longer working 24/7 (did they ever anyway) due to the current global crisis? Just a thought that things may take a lot more time to do right now, you just have to be patient.

By all means, feel free to cash out of the game after they fix your issue if that's how you feel about MA or this game, or maybe take a small break and re-evalute the situation. Whatever you decide to do, just relax a little and don't go hoarding any toilet paper.....this helps no one.

I get that you can't warp right now, but it hasn't exactly been a long time (since friday)) and there is no need to start taking your frusatrations out on the forums. There has been way more issues that have affected people for longer and taken a while to resolve, (sounds like you can play the game, but just can't warp...thats not a "game over" situation)....yet only now you seem to think MA is giving you some particular message???

Perhaps the support team that handles cases are no longer working 24/7 (did they ever anyway) due to the current global crisis? Just a thought that things may take a lot more time to do right now, you just have to be patient.

By all means, feel free to cash out of the game after they fix your issue if that's how you feel about MA or this game, or maybe take a small break and re-evalute the situation. Whatever you decide to do, just relax a little and don't go hoarding any toilet paper.....this helps no one.

Its been since noonish thursday not Friday and it crushed rt events that were planned as well for a 5sec fix. Theres nothing to re-evaluate they are lackluster in support to the extreme. And what do you mean "I can still play the game"?? I run a warp service that many rely on. Im currently unable to come through for them and its a problem. I don't even want to log in or I spend the entire time explaining why I cant perform my duties.. I hardly call that playing..

Its been since noonish thursday not Friday and it crushed rt events that were planned as well for a 5sec fix. Theres nothing to re-evaluate they are lackluster in support to the extreme. And what do you mean "I can still play the game"?? I run a warp service that many rely on. Im currently unable to come through for them and its a problem. I don't even want to log in or I spend the entire time explaining why I cant perform my duties.. I hardly call that playing..

You can still do plenty of other things in this game in the meantime and i'm sure your clients can understand that it's out of your hands. If it happend thursday noonish, then its been 1 full business day, obviously you expect them to be on their hands and knees to serve you. The way things are in this world right now with Covid-19, i would not be surprised if response times get a lot longer, no doubt MA is putting together some sort of plan which may have already gone into place. Either way there hasn't been a long enough time passed for this sort of behaviour.

But enough wasting time on this thread, I hope MA help you out of this situation as soon as they are able to, but i hope more that their staff are keeping themselves safe.

You can still do plenty of other things in this game in the meantime and i'm sure your clients can understand that it's out of your hands. If it happend thursday noonish, then its been 1 full business day, obviously you expect them to be on their hands and knees to serve you. The way things are in this world right now with Covid-19, i would not be surprised if response times get a lot longer, no doubt MA is putting together some sort of plan which may have already gone into place. Either way there hasn't been a long enough time passed for this sort of behaviour.

But enough wasting time on this thread, I hope MA help you out of this situation as soon as they are able to, but i hope more that their staff are keeping themselves safe.

I do really appreciate your concern for my situation. Its not my 1st ticket I have several estate questions unanswered for 3+ weeks and a more serious legal type question that's been unanswered for a year and a half! Answered with "im sorry I don't have that kind of information" is acceptable... completely unanswered is unacceptable!

If theyre out of office due to corona then maybe put a notice on the loader or something or let us know. Its not hard to post on forum even with a cell phone!

tomorrow is tuesday at least, in case anyone's still left at MAHQ in these corona times...

It is crazy this is still happening years later.
Back when I was actively running entropiatransport it happened to me multiple times and if I remember right was always fixed by MA resetting the space servers.

Support, customer service, and lack of intelligent communication are the main reasons I pulled my investments out and just play periodically for fun now.

To own a warp ship in entropia is a lot of money for a video game, to own a land area is a lot of money in a video game. MA does not support or respect those who have invested their valuable hard earned cash into supporting their game and their player base.

We see it time and time again, unfortunately we each have our breaking points :/

It is crazy this is still happening years later.
Back when I was actively running entropiatransport it happened to me multiple times and if I remember right was always fixed by MA resetting the space servers.

Support, customer service, and lack of intelligent communication are the main reasons I pulled my investments out and just play periodically for fun now.

To own a warp ship in entropia is a lot of money for a video game, to own a land area is a lot of money in a video game. MA does not support or respect those who have invested their valuable hard earned cash into supporting their game and their player base.

We see it time and time again, unfortunately we each have our breaking points :/

Ya I had it fixed once before in like 2015.. support literally got on pm'd me, asked a few questions and BAM fixed it! They have no respect for any investors because they already have they're money in pocket from the original purchasers! now its just between players with MU. Support is just a thorn in they're side! An expense they can do without!

Back