Help: Pathfinder stuck in warp

• Thread starter Deleted member 55358
  • Start date
MA no like you!!!!

What appears to have happened here is that interior (instance) and exterior of ship (in space) have gone out of sync
When ship was docked at Ark, both Sinner and I could get on and off to SS, so interior instance at least knew it was docked. He was also able to trade the deed, have the deed claimed by temporary new holder, and then traded back and claimed. None of which changed a thing.
Yet when I flew in quad to the pos he gave me when in pilot seat I could see his triangle, yet no name and no ship.

This would seem to show the ship exterior is still in warp, and therefore cannot be shot or otherwise destroyed as is totally invisible. Yet the instance that is the interior can be flown as normal, docked etc just only at sub warp.

Even if MA are still scratching their heads on how the link was broken... for heavens sake guys.. give the man some communications, show you give a damn.
Hey maybe apologise and compensate for warp business lost over these days.. can always take average for same dates in say last 3 months. Which would tbh be on low side as NI changes as well as Caly and Monria events have certainly stepped up warp business this week.
If you want players to trust you, you have to earn that trust !

Something would be nice instead of letting me slowly go insane here.. I cant believe after everything still noone contacted me, other than live support to apologize for MA not contacting me.. But theyre on the forum here 15x a day still!!

maybe you should phone them ?

Any update from support? I am hesitant to use warp until this is resolved. I don't want to get stuck in hyperspace.

:eyecrazy:

agreed... dates back to SARS they never recovered from that... Corona gonna finish them off

Since St. Pattys celebrations started last night...
I'll guess support is gonna finish the Corona off :beerchug: with a slice of lime.

On a serious note hope they fix it soon and pay some compensation.

Maintenance fixed it!!!!! YAY thank you maintenance!! as for support.. they still haven't looked at my ticket! but closing thread cuz its fixed now at least.

YAY JUST when I was needing a flight to NI!

Well shes back up n runnin FINALLY! what a week its been

Maintenance fixed it!!!!! YAY thank you maintenance!! as for support.. they still haven't looked at my ticket! but closing thread cuz its fixed now at least.

Be careful of those wormholes - glad you got your ship back at last mspatterson!

It was your fault anyways... probably from all your dirty cargo / people you warp around! :)

Sweden and its citizens are about to get hit worse than most countries in Europe...and all you care about is support for your digital MS. People should really consider the very real possibility we may not have a Mindark to complain about in a matter of months.

Sweden and its citizens are about to get hit worse than most countries in Europe...and all you care about is support for your digital MS. People should really consider the very real possibility we may not have a Mindark to complain about in a matter of months.

Thoughts and prayers for everyone everywhere. Now more than ever. Be safe.

Back