Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Darth Reven Reborn
    Society
    Love Craft Academy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mspatterson View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Its been since noonish thursday not Friday and it crushed rt events that were planned as well for a 5sec fix. Theres nothing to re-evaluate they are lackluster in support to the extreme. And what do you mean "I can still play the game"?? I run a warp service that many rely on. Im currently unable to come through for them and its a problem. I don't even want to log in or I spend the entire time explaining why I cant perform my duties.. I hardly call that playing..
    You can still do plenty of other things in this game in the meantime and i'm sure your clients can understand that it's out of your hands. If it happend thursday noonish, then its been 1 full business day, obviously you expect them to be on their hands and knees to serve you. The way things are in this world right now with Covid-19, i would not be surprised if response times get a lot longer, no doubt MA is putting together some sort of plan which may have already gone into place. Either way there hasn't been a long enough time passed for this sort of behaviour.

But enough wasting time on this thread, I hope MA help you out of this situation as soon as they are able to, but i hope more that their staff are keeping themselves safe.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Count Sinner Gism
    Society
    XXX ViP WARP
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Revan View Post
    You can still do plenty of other things in this game in the meantime and i'm sure your clients can understand that it's out of your hands. If it happend thursday noonish, then its been 1 full business day, obviously you expect them to be on their hands and knees to serve you. The way things are in this world right now with Covid-19, i would not be surprised if response times get a lot longer, no doubt MA is putting together some sort of plan which may have already gone into place. Either way there hasn't been a long enough time passed for this sort of behaviour.

But enough wasting time on this thread, I hope MA help you out of this situation as soon as they are able to, but i hope more that their staff are keeping themselves safe.
    I do really appreciate your concern for my situation. Its not my 1st ticket I have several estate questions unanswered for 3+ weeks and a more serious legal type question that's been unanswered for a year and a half! Answered with "im sorry I don't have that kind of information" is acceptable... completely unanswered is unacceptable!

If theyre out of office due to corona then maybe put a notice on the loader or something or let us know. Its not hard to post on forum even with a cell phone!
    Last edited by mspatterson; 03-16-2020 at 13:45.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Count Sinner Gism
    Society
    XXX ViP WARP
    Images
    wow still nothing!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Prophet the Prophet from Planet Zen
    Society
    Calypso Rescue Team
    Images
    tomorrow is tuesday at least, in case anyone's still left at MAHQ in these corona times...
    Free from desire, you realize the mystery. Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations. Yet mystery and manifestations
    arise from the same source. This source is called darkness. Darkness within darkness. The gateway to all understanding. 道德經 老子
    Eyes closed -.-

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Count Sinner Gism
    Society
    XXX ViP WARP
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by theProphet View Post
    tomorrow is tuesday at least, in case anyone's still left at MAHQ in these corona times...
    yeh im mildly hopeful that MAY fix it.. we shall see.. thank god for automated systems

Marauder
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
    Society
    Entropialoot.com
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mspatterson View Post
    yeh im starting to think it may have halted support.. not a good situation
    Support was already mostly nonexistent.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Count Sinner Gism
    Society
    XXX ViP WARP
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicstorm View Post
    Support was already mostly nonexistent.
    agreed... dates back to SARS they never recovered from that... Corona gonna finish them off

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Count Sinner Gism
    Society
    XXX ViP WARP
    Images
    Is there no one working there at all?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Narfi Hungry Willem
    Society
    Lost Renegades
    Images
    It is crazy this is still happening years later.
    Back when I was actively running entropiatransport it happened to me multiple times and if I remember right was always fixed by MA resetting the space servers.

Support, customer service, and lack of intelligent communication are the main reasons I pulled my investments out and just play periodically for fun now.

To own a warp ship in entropia is a lot of money for a video game, to own a land area is a lot of money in a video game. MA does not support or respect those who have invested their valuable hard earned cash into supporting their game and their player base.

We see it time and time again, unfortunately we each have our breaking points :/

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Count Sinner Gism
    Society
    XXX ViP WARP
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by narfi View Post
    It is crazy this is still happening years later.
    Back when I was actively running entropiatransport it happened to me multiple times and if I remember right was always fixed by MA resetting the space servers.

Support, customer service, and lack of intelligent communication are the main reasons I pulled my investments out and just play periodically for fun now.

To own a warp ship in entropia is a lot of money for a video game, to own a land area is a lot of money in a video game. MA does not support or respect those who have invested their valuable hard earned cash into supporting their game and their player base.

We see it time and time again, unfortunately we each have our breaking points :/
    Ya I had it fixed once before in like 2015.. support literally got on pm'd me, asked a few questions and BAM fixed it! They have no respect for any investors because they already have they're money in pocket from the original purchasers! now its just between players with MU. Support is just a thorn in they're side! An expense they can do without!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast