Robot Spring offensive

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Robot invaders on Calypso are amassing their forces for yet another spring offensive! All colonists are advised to stay vigilant. The robots are primarily targeting the settlements at Camp Phoenix, Cape Corinth, Chugs Hideout, Fort Ithaca, Fort Pandora, Fort Troy, Minopolis and the robot main base at Hadesheim.

The Calypso Research and Defense Institute (RDI) has observed increased activity in the robot subterranean base matrix network. Surveillance has also picked up increased communication between the robot dropships hovering over several locations on the Eudoria continent.

Initial reports suggest that the robots with the lowest threat level are targeting the area around Camp Icarus. The Cape Corinth area is being targeted by mid-level robots, while the most heavily armed robots seem to be focused on the other targeted locations detailed above.

Colonists are advised to take precautions in regard to both their armor and weapon selections. Forming teams will also allow for effective engagements against the heavier robot forces.

Originally Posted Here

Bring on the Shared Loot :handgun::handgun:

Fort Ithaca

Steel Bird Gen 02 -06 (Shared Loot)
Vanguard L68 - L83 (Shared Loot)

Minopolis

Defender Gen 07 - 10 (Shared Loot)

Fort Pandora

Steel Bird Elite (Shared Loot) - East of TP
Big Bulk Gen08 - 09 (Non Shared) 855,849

Last edited:
Yes yes we have you covered too at
THE Armor Shop

But seriously thank you for the event. I will be grinding those robots quite a bit myself :)

Last edited:
Stop with the ads this is not the trading subforum.

North of Chugs Hideout for Big Bulk

1 Day before the event a UL spirit drops from vanguard... coincidence? Don't think so!

Where are the Warrior Comanders?

Anyone know where the Attacker Elites are?

I see globals .... I am intrigued :wise:

I'll maybe try again after you've fixed the servers or bought new ones..

I keep dying because of the freezing lag spikes that popping up every minute, very annoying, unplayable. :mad:

That item is currently busy

Last edited:
any clear warrior spawn? maybe for the iron mission?

Has anybody actually tried out this TP? There are structures & stuff but a TP they are not

that tp accesses the Core instance that nobody does any more

that tp accesses the Core instance that nobody does any more

Is that still open? Thought it was only available during an event :confused:

Not much of a invasion if you have to run around like a fool to find any robots

Is there any decent spawn of second entity? Maybe high gen?

Lol another lame copy paste event.

This is mindark yelling at ancient greece to give its hunters back lol.

Get creative mindark.

I found the big bulk gen 01s 08s 09s and 10s....

Has anyone found the gens in between that?

Nice about the Steelbirds, to complete the mission at last if I can find the budget in time. Is there a chance they can stay up until the old missions are removed?

Back