Robot Spring offensive

When are the events on crystal palace going to start?

Thanks to the players who actually posted location of these mobs for a lazy Mindark, absolutely retarded to go flying around for an hour to find big bulk.

Thanks to the players who actually posted location of these mobs for a lazy Mindark, absolutely retarded to go flying around for an hour to find big bulk.

Entropia used to be a place of exploration and discovery...

:dunno:

WLTM high gen Spider Bombers if anyone can help with that...

Also interested in this.

found the Attacker Elites @ Camp Phoenix, anti-climax :ahh:

found the Attacker Elites @ Camp Phoenix, anti-climax :ahh:

Is there a full spawn? I just found an occasional one spawning with the gen 10, elite gen 03 with 720hp.

These spawns suck
Nothing in between 1 and 8 for BB
Only shared for Gen 01 too

These spawns suck
Nothing in between 1 and 8 for BB
Only shared for Gen 01 too

dunno which gen i saw today....but it was lvl 64 BB non shared....

it was between minpolis and fort pandora.....

dunno which gen i saw today....but it was lvl 64 BB non shared....

it was between minpolis and fort pandora.....

Yep, that's a Gen09, been hunting there, ty ty

Is there a full spawn? I just found an occasional one spawning with the gen 10, elite gen 03 with 720hp.

Just south of the TP there is a spawn of Elite 03s, but it's still crap, snablesnots everywhere.

I don't think I saw the Gen 10s, where are they?

The Gen 9s & 10s are just yonder from the gen 01s @ Chugs Hideout. Real close too. You cant miss them. Big Bertha also spawns often umongst them. Just ask round ingame at TP. Im sure peops will give you exact pos. :cool:

Bertha Bot :eek:

Big Defenders

Nobody seems to have mentioned it.

SW of Fort Troy tp, spawn of:

L41 Defender Gen 10
L82 Defender Elite Gen 01
L89 Defender Sentinel
L102 Defender Elite Gen 02

All shared loot :wtg:

The Gen 9s & 10s are just yonder from the gen 01s @ Chugs Hideout. Real close too. You cant miss them. Big Bertha also spawns often umongst them. Just ask round ingame at TP. Im sure peops will give you exact pos. :cool:

Is any of this still spawning? i see the Bertha and the Bulks, but no Attackers anywhere I look. That's what I get for hanging out on Cyrene I guess...

Back