Toilet Paper Crisis

Status
this toilet paper crisis only proves the fact that the majority of people lack a brain and people are just a bunch of idiot sheep.

People don't even know why they're hamstering toilet paper.
They just do it because others do it as well.
No common sense.

:duh:

People should treat toilet paper better given that it might well be alive... :laugh:

this toilet paper crisis only proves the fact that the majority of people lack a brain and people are just a bunch of idiot sheep.

People don't even know why they're hamstering toilet paper.
They just do it because others do it as well.
No common sense.

:duh:

TOILETPAPER HAS BECOME A CLEAR WORLDWIDE MEASURE/INDICATION OF MANKINDS COLLECTIVE CLINICAL INSANITY.:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

33318.jpeg

Dutch people know what this is.

It is a "washandje" - washing hand. You put your hand in the washandje, put soap on it, and then you can wash all those places you want to wash. After use, put it in the washing machine, and you can use it again.

(for all the households that don't have a bidet)

33318.jpeg

It is a "washandje" - washing hand. You put your hand in the washandje, put soap on it, and then you can wash all those places you want to wash. After use, put it in the washing machine, and you can use it again.

(for all the households that don't have a bidet)

Sometimes I'm just proud for being Dutch.
One of the few countries where common sense rules over fear and idiocy! :thumbup:

People should treat toilet paper better given that it might well be alive... :laugh:

I started re-using it.

There's always 2 sides to use!:wise:

For $250 delivered, I just received a toilet seat bidet. After you do your "stuff", you use the remote control to spray wash your fanny with heated water, then when you think it's spick and span, you push another button and your bottom is blow dried with heated air.

It's a bit hard to install (takes the place of your old toilet seat), but totally ends the need for toilet paper.

Jokes coming soon.

it seems germans and austrians too! :laugh:

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waschlappen

best of it - instead of toiletpaper, it can be used on 2 sides :p

Selling toilet paper @boxes

Its affecting us all.. now my 10yo daugher showed me this item from Roblox. I feel like taking a virtual dump...

Years ago, I watched "Married With Children". The lead, "Al", had a dream of someday owning the world's most powerful toilet: the American Champion #4.

It was advertised (in the series) that it could "flush a small child" and that it was impossible to clog.

So I bought one. And it NEVER clogs.

That's the toilet I put the bidet adaptor seat on.

Now that I have my heated seat, heated water, butt blow dryer all dialed in on my indestructible toilet, the term "refresh" has a whole different meaning!

Tomorrow I am taking out the trash. I am so excited, I dont know what to wear.
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Covid 19, has turned us all into Dogs! We roam the house all day, looking for food. We're told "NO!", if we get too close to strangers. And we get really excited about car-rides.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Years ago, I watched "Married With Children". The lead, "Al", had a dream of someday owning the world's most powerful toilet: the American Champion #4.

It was advertised (in the series) that it could "flush a small child" and that it was impossible to clog.

So I bought one. And it NEVER clogs.

That's the toilet I put the bidet adaptor seat on.

Now that I have my heated seat, heated water, butt blow dryer all dialed in on my indestructible toilet, the term "refresh" has a whole different meaning!

These are crazy times. Toilet paper and paper towels are completely unavailable in my city. I thought supply lines would have caught up by now.

:scratch2:

Real life discussion about the virus will get this thread shut down, like the others.

Let's keep it 'light' if we want to put funny stuff up yeah? The above is from 2015 before anyone thinks it is recent. ;)

Status
Back