Question: Protected/Unprotected

antonioliveira

Prowler
Society
Utopia
Aleph Levi Benzait
Every item is by default "unprotected". Is there any way to place them ALL protected at once, or do we need to go to each and every one and change that?

Just ask them in the upcoming AMA. They are usually pretty good about things like this.

And here I am, click baited into a thread I was SURE was a discussion about corporeal pleasures.. :smoke:

Every item is by default "unprotected". Is there any way to place them ALL protected at once, or do we need to go to each and every one and change that?

Just curious, but what types of items are you needing to "mass" protect? I only use it for things like rarer UL items I don't want to accidentally TT, which seemed to be the main intent of the feature.

Just curious, but what types of items are you needing to "mass" protect? I only use it for things like rarer UL items I don't want to accidentally TT, which seemed to be the main intent of the feature.

The idea was to block all the items at once. Whenever one decides to sell, just unprotect that particular item.

Meanwhile, got a response (extremely fast) from support and it cannot be done:

Folke said:
Unfortunately at this point in time you can only do it one item at a time.

We will however forward your case to the team responsible for further consideration.

Seriously, you want it so everytime you loot a shitty little item that you want to tt you have to mess around unlocking it?

Spend 5 mins locking your stuff instead of sending supports to hinder the game.

edit. Sorry, I thought you wanted everything locked by default.

Back