PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Global auction without planet transport fee´s

So when is calypso the "hostage taker" gonna end its monopoly?

We need a fluent economy in this game, every player should be able to play where ever whenever he wants and hunt, craft and mine and be able to sell his items just like the other players a.k.a calypso playerbase.
    There should not be a disadvantage to put your items on say cyrene. Players should be able to buy and sell without transport fees from all planets and be happy to play!

We should remove the planets from the auctionhouse and only have 1 global auctionhouse with the same fees to buy and sell as we have now but the only diffrence is all loot in the universe is gathered into one single auctionhouse.

the materials and items need to circulate more and players should not be paying planet taxes as it is now, the auctionhouse fees is high as it is, to sell your goods.

space vehicles and space should not be a factor for selling or buying stuff from planets, the game it sell should handle this.

Mike KingMike007 Hussey
    Society
    AoC 2.0
    Images
    I will love it but will hurt space business and devalue the huge investments people have done. Also will have bad effect on economy some planets drops good amount of certain loot but people there have to take them to caly to sell but if the barrier is removed mu on them will come down.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Prophet the Prophet from Planet Zen
    Society
    Calypso Rescue Team
    Images
    i would prefer space cargo missions as promised, instead of anything else.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/f...ctic-Transport

PS: it was announced in december 2014, so nearly yesterday, and surely not enough time to develope, hm?
    Last edited by theProphet; 03-16-2020 at 12:23.
    Free from desire, you realize the mystery. Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations. Yet mystery and manifestations
    arise from the same source. This source is called darkness. Darkness within darkness. The gateway to all understanding. 道德經 老子
    Eyes closed -.-

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Magnus Svarog
    Society
    freelancer
    Images
    I have no investments in space and would only benefits from such a change, but if I support this now, who will speak out for me when they decide to remove/nerf the stuff that I do have investments in?

No.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Darth Reven Reborn
    Society
    Love Craft Academy
    Images
    I dont agree with having a global auction, except for this crafting event MA has going. Could they not have put the orders onto the global auction so you could participate on any planet?

Other than that, i think keeping separate auctions is required unless MA are going to do something about recouping investments others have in space.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    xx Priest xx
    Images
    If MA would have just fulfilled the promise of adding player-led transport missions... this would have been solved.

guess calypso planet will always be the main planet in this game then.
    none want change so why dont MA just buy up all other planets and be done with all, remove all future progress of the game.

players should not be involved in ANY auctionhouse stuff. the game needs a global auction.

If all of you are worried about your space stuff, MA should do something else with space so your ships still remain valued.
    There are alot of possibility about space, it dont have to be with the actionhouses. that would not be a good move for the avg player.

You can have space mining,hunting. Exploration instances?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
    Society
    Silly Underground Family
    Images
    Space sucks, just make all planets easily accessable?
    The only reason I use space travel services is the speed advantage, it has nothing to do with transporting loot.. I've been flying in space with loot the last few months and haven't met a single pirate.

Space just sucks, and always has. Promises about change and releasing an unfinished product... Sounds familiar?

You created your account
    2004-12-21.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Darth Reven Reborn
    Society
    Love Craft Academy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ProActive Mango View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If all of you are worried about your space stuff, MA should do something else with space so your ships still remain valued.
    Whats funny is, i don't think anyone that responded owns a ship in space other than a regular quad.
    We just understand that people have invested a large sum of money into investments in space and you want it to be all taken away. If they fix space and make it better and useful to have ships other than transporting people between planets with loot, then sure they can think about looking at a global auction.....although its a good way to drop MU heavily across the board so i am not quite sure why you think its a great idea.

But until space is fixed/developed, this whole thing should be out of the question.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast