PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Marcus Luma Lucius
    Society
    ░▒▓ IRIDIUM ░▒▓
    Images

Any statement from MA regarding covid-19 / corona?

serious question:
    our government did a partial shut down this monday. allmost all businesses are closed or working from homeoffice.
    our stockmarket got hit bad.

@mindark: is anything similar planned in swe? whats your plans if sh*t hits the fan?
    Quote Originally Posted by LeWolf86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This game is similar to anal sex... if you try to force it... no one will be happy...Let it come naturally...

TS TSEC CRYPTO
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images

Chaotic Good
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MegaVolt
    Society
    Kaos
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcusLucius View Post
    serious question:
    our government did a partial shut down this monday. allmost all businesses are closed or working from homeoffice.
    our stockmarket got hit bad.

@mindark: is anything similar planned in swe? whats your plans if sh*t hits the fan?
    https://www.thelocal.se/20200317/how...life-in-sweden

Pretty much the same as the rest of Europe.

Ironically, when people cant go to bars, cinemas, restaurants, nightclubs and have to stay in....
    Entropia should do well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mega View Post
    https://www.thelocal.se/20200317/how...life-in-sweden

Pretty much the same as the rest of Europe.

Ironically, when people cant go to bars, cinemas, restaurants, nightclubs and have to stay in....
    Entropia should do well.
    EntropiaLife numbers show all green.

Louise Ranavolana Brooks
    Blog Entries
    Images
    One unpleasant consequence the AUD is now buying less than .60c USD. And I will bet since Australia seems to be far to reliant on China now, the situation will get worse.

Depositing will become expensive. God what if things end up as 1 AUD = 1 PED

TS TSEC CRYPTO
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranavolana View Post
    One unpleasant consequence the AUD is now buying less than .60c USD. And I will bet since Australia seems to be far to reliant on China now, the situation will get worse.

Depositing will become expensive. God what if things end up as 1 AUD = 1 PED
    Yeah, it's a mess. Time to start sweating and foraging for fruit and dung again.

(I like the artwork used for your signature banner, btw).

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Forgo Forgorth Lundain
    Society
    Guess Who
    Blog Entries
    Images
    All I know is I am watching Sweden and despite the differences I have with MA, hope they stay safe. Sweden is the 2nd worst in all of Europe for the ability to deal with this crisis with only 5.8 ICU beds per 100,000 people. (only Portugal is lower at 4.2 per 100,000), not to mention their slow response. I hope all stay safe, and that Sweden is able to survive this.

Check out Forgo on YouTube!
    Great Grand Master Pyro L120+
    Celeste Harbor booth #3 on Arkadia - for sale! 7800 start bid
    The Zombie Arms on Rocktropia
    next to the Steampunks near the tangerine TP Everything you need 500+ items!
    EL profile - 1.75+ million in hunting 600k+ skills

this whole corona bullshit is vastly overdramatized. this is basically the same as the common flu. the lethality rate for under 50ish people is virtually 0 and only old people with preexisting health conditions die from it. pretty much like with the common flu...
    they say the case lethality rate is like 3% but yea. so what. if i test one person and he has it and dies then my case lethality rate is 100%. but if i had tested the other 999 who had it and didnt die my case lethality rate would be 0.1%.
    considering how fast it moves i am more than sure that at least 10 times as many cases are present who are not tested. if not 100 times as many.
    just see how many people each year get the common flu. its just the fucking same. this is not sars. its just the flu with a fancy name and probably some ultra rich persons who like to short the stock market and govt is helping them nicely.
    disclaimer: me and my wife probably both had it, coming from one of the main hubs in our country. my wife brought it home and infected me and she had a flu shot a months or 2 before. i took some ibu and yes, it got a little worse and didnt help at all. and it wasnt that bad. just like the flu.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Magnus Svarog
    Society
    freelancer
    Images
    The management is on a remote tropical island, and the guy chained in the basement who writes patches and reboots the servers on Tuesdays never gets to see people, so everything proceeds as normal.

Louise Ranavolana Brooks
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I have just come back from shopping and now am becoming concerned - the empty shelves in the supermarket - not only toilet paper & stuff but anything that can be stored away for emergencies- also extends to meat & potatoes.

Toilet paper is made locally so why the shortage? - its still being delivered its just that a months supply goes out in one day.

There must be heaps preparing for the apocalypse - or is it resellers, hoping to make a profit of an induced shortage.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast