Any statement from MA regarding covid-19 / corona?

Status
OMG!!! :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Btw, care to explain why we don't make a fuss if we've lost nearly 10k people in 1 year???
Or do you just ignore those details?
|Why no lockdown then?

Please explain instead of neg repping and calling me moron.

hey wizz, may i ask which country youre from?
most european countries are locked down (or will be in the next days/weeks) ... so what exactly youre talking about?
get your infos from trusted sites and dont spread wild theories here, the net is so full of fakeshit these days.
just follow your gvmts healthcare- sites and get informed, bro.
stay healthy out there.

hey wizz, may i ask which country youre from?
most european countries are locked down (or will be in the next days/weeks) ... so what exactly youre talking about?
get your infos from trusted sites and dont spread wild theories here, the net is so full of fakeshit these days.
just follow your gvmts healthcare- sites and get informed, bro.
stay healthy out there.

As i wrote in my post, I'm from the Netherlands.
We're not in lockdown.

Our prime minister said in a speech that he doesnt believe in this.
He also claims that the only way to battle this virus is to become immune.
And you'll only become immune by getting it.
So, we should just all get it, preferably not all at once, so yeah, be carefull.
By going in lockdown you won't get rid of this virus. It will just keep coming back.
So, another lockdown then?

So don't overreact by closing down countries and economies.
The collateral damage is immense. And the people who call me an idiot because of this, don't have a brain to think about these consequences as well.
They just follow the advice of "experts".

Here some details about the yearly influence deaths in the Netherlands.
https://www.volksgezondheidenzorg.info/onderwerp/influenza/cijfers-context/sterfte

Now, why didnt we get a lockdown then?

So, instead of calling me a moron and neg rep me, why don't give a reaction to this instead?

Enough bickering about Coronavirus. :wise:

Forum Rules said:
3.6 - Real-world Controversial Discussion
Discussion of real world politics, nationalism, religion, war, or other similarly controversial topics is NOT permitted or appropriate for this forum. PlanetCalypsoForum, as the game, is a global community with players from many different countries around the world. Discussion of such topics often disrupts the forum community. Therefore, refrain from starting or participating in any such discussions, as they will be deleted from the forum without notice.

If you'd like to comment specifically on MindArk's official statement related to Coronavirus, please see this thread: A Message from MindArk Regarding Coronavirus

:locked:

Status
Back