PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Elite
    Helene Helena Fra
    Society
    BAHQ
    Images
    Everyine is stuck at home. If ma had any intelligence or wish of growth, that would be the perfect timing for a special event!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Count Sinner Gism
    Society
    XXX ViP WARP
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TSCRYPTO View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's both I would think - parasitic elements of society are already mobilised and re-selling via ebay:

https://www.ebay.com.au/b/Toilet-Rol.../bn_7115883853
    Id bet if you looked into it closer its the same people from calytrade =p

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
    Society
    Silly Underground Family
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by helena View Post
    Everyine is stuck at home. If ma had any intelligence or wish of growth, that would be the perfect timing for a special event!
    Good point! Longtooth, eomon, atrox queen, RX, hussk, black floating orbs, maffoids, hydra, hogglo diablo..
    Give us everything MA

You created your account
    2004-12-21.

Elite
    Helene Helena Fra
    Society
    BAHQ
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Killahbee View Post
    Good point! Longtooth, eomon, atrox queen, RX, hussk, black floating orbs, maffoids, hydra, hogglo diablo..
    Give us everything MA
    they can give everything, if there is no reward or new or special items or something decent lootable, i dont want it

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Quell Que Star
    Society
    Gunslingers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GxB View Post
    this whole corona bullshit is vastly overdramatized. this is basically the same as the common flu. the lethality rate for under 50ish people is virtually 0 and only old people with preexisting health conditions die from it. pretty much like with the common flu...
    they say the case lethality rate is like 3% but yea. so what. if i test one person and he has it and dies then my case lethality rate is 100%. but if i had tested the other 999 who had it and didnt die my case lethality rate would be 0.1%.
    considering how fast it moves i am more than sure that at least 10 times as many cases are present who are not tested. if not 100 times as many.
    just see how many people each year get the common flu. its just the fucking same. this is not sars. its just the flu with a fancy name and probably some ultra rich persons who like to short the stock market and govt is helping them nicely.
    disclaimer: me and my wife probably both had it, coming from one of the main hubs in our country. my wife brought it home and infected me and she had a flu shot a months or 2 before. i took some ibu and yes, it got a little worse and didnt help at all. and it wasnt that bad. just like the flu.
    Ignorance is no excuse for sounding like an idiot....Do your due diligence and research a topic before you spew your nonsense

Detritus the Troll
    Images
    Yes, Pandemic Mayhem would be fun, but considering their servers are still fucked after the last VU and lots of ppl still getting lag and failures, I'd rather they concentrate on fixing their infrastructure first; otherwise open the floodgates to yet another round of bitchthreads about disconnects and such like last mayhem.

We have been planning to post a statement, but seeing as this thread is getting some traction we will answer here.

We are following government recommendations and are closely watching how the situation develops. We will take any steps we can to ensure the wellbeing of our employees while at the same time ensuring the availability of Entropia Universe.

Ever since the outbreak was confirmed in Sweden, we have taken precautionary actions to minimize the risk that our employees become exposed, both for the sake of their wellbeing and to ensure that we can continue delivering Entropia Universe during this situation. One of those precautionary measures we have put in place is to encourage any employee that can do their work from home to do so. The vast majority of our employees have been working remotely since then. MindArk has a well developed infrastructure in place that makes this possible without jeopardizing our ability to develop, maintain and deliver Entropia Universe. The ability to remotely perform all important tasks relating to the availability of Entropia Universe is just part of the nature of providing a live service that is for the most part available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. If it is expected that the COVID-19 outbreak will affect the availability of Entropia Universe, this will be communicated to the user base.

No government mandated shutdown is in place in Sweden at the time of writing, nor are we aware of any such plans.

Thank you all for your concern.

I know it has been a while since Ive last been able to engage with you here. Although I believe weve done a lot of good with Entropia Universe in the last year, one area I still strive to improve significantly is the continuous communication between us, MindArk, and the Entropia Universe community. To this end, we have recently hired a dedicated full-time community manager, who will not just engage with the community here on the forum and on other platforms, but will work to maintain continuous communication between developers and the community in new and creative ways. She will introduce herself to you all shortly.

Be safe and take care.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Captain Jack Daniels
    Society
    Captain Jack's Booty Hole
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Henrik|MindArk View Post
    We have been planning to post a statement, but seeing as this thread is getting some traction we will answer here.

We are following government recommendations and are closely watching how the situation develops. We will take any steps we can to ensure the wellbeing of our employees while at the same time ensuring the availability of Entropia Universe.

Ever since the outbreak was confirmed in Sweden, we have taken precautionary actions to minimize the risk that our employees become exposed, both for the sake of their wellbeing and to ensure that we can continue delivering Entropia Universe during this situation. One of those precautionary measures we have put in place is to encourage any employee that can do their work from home to do so. The vast majority of our employees have been working remotely since then. MindArk has a well developed infrastructure in place that makes this possible without jeopardizing our ability to develop, maintain and deliver Entropia Universe. The ability to remotely perform all important tasks relating to the availability of Entropia Universe is just part of the nature of providing a live service that is for the most part available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. If it is expected that the COVID-19 outbreak will affect the availability of Entropia Universe, this will be communicated to the user base.

No government mandated shutdown is in place in Sweden at the time of writing, nor are we aware of any such plans.

Thank you all for your concern.

I know it has been a while since Ive last been able to engage with you here. Although I believe weve done a lot of good with Entropia Universe in the last year, one area I still strive to improve significantly is the continuous communication between us, MindArk, and the Entropia Universe community. To this end, we have recently hired a dedicated full-time community manager, who will not just engage with the community here on the forum and on other platforms, but will work to maintain continuous communication between developers and the community in new and creative ways. She will introduce herself to you all shortly.

Be safe and take care.
    Thank you for your statement and yes, please continue to work on communication with the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Revan View Post
    Well considering there is over 7 billion people on earth, 3% is 210,000,000...thats 210 million people that have families, have a life and do not want to die from a virus that is spread around by ignorant and inconsiderate aholes like yourself. You also seem to forget that there is no vaccine for this yet.

My father is 68 years old and has a cadiovascular disease that he takes medication for. For the seasonal flu, he gets a shot to reduce his risk of contracting. There is no "flu shot" or vaccine that he can take for this virus. His lethality rate is over 10% if he catches the highly transmissable virus, which means he has to be very careful about how he will get more medication if this goes on for a long period.

So now, if they said that there was a 10% mortality rate of this virus amongst healthy people that got this virus, I'm pretty sure you would have a different opinion and not think it is overdramatized....but because you fall into the minority you brush this off like it is no big deal.

Its people like you that would pass this onto him and get him killed. Think about others in your life for once.
    so you are judging my actions while only knowing my opinion. and you call me names without knowing anything? and im inconsiderate?
    i am probably doing more to prevent others from getting infected by me than 95% of people on this forum, including you.
    people are fast judging stuff while they dont know anything. guess the world looks better when standing on a moral high horse. must be better than knowing the truth.
    but its ok if you think that going out of the apartment once every 2 weeks, while wearing a mask, to buy some fresh groceries and otherwise not leaving the apartment is making me an inconsiderate asshole.
    well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Quell Que Star View Post
    Ignorance is no excuse for sounding like an idiot....Do your due diligence and research a topic before you spew your nonsense
    read my post above this one and then look in a mirror.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast