Selling: Quarantine Kits! Weeks of Entertainment at Your Fingertips!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Endgame
Stuck at home and bored to death? Missing out on all the fun on Ancient Greece or the Robot Invasion? Getting ready to make your first serious shot at a profitable Mayhem season? Increased time indoors opens the door for new opportunities!

"The Pub Crawl Brawler"

The absolute KING of drunken brawls, this kit specializes in delivering maximum pain directly into the opponent's face!

Smack 'em around a little! The one on the left or the one on the right? The one in the middle! Okay... Thanks!

Weapon: Strong Argonaut Claw, FEN Edition Tier 1
Amp: Melee Trauma Amplifier 6, Improved
FAP: Fast Aid Pack, Improved, FEN Edition Tier 1
Left Ring: (Ask)
Right Ring: Ares Ring, Perfected
Price for the set: Set has been parted out and is no longer available as a set.

"Lil Eco Bill"

Downsizing? Looking for an affordable and economical grinding solution? Found an ideal mob that happens to be low level? This setup is for you! This kit takes full advantage of range and speed, pushing the DPP and efficiency into the realm of the famous Modified Mercenary, scaled down for smaller mobs.

Weapon: Ashley & Perrin Series Mayhem LR-20, Adjusted, Tier 4
Amp: Omegaton A104
Left Ring: Ares Ring, Improved
Right Ring: Hermetic Ring, Augmented
Armor: Earth Shock Trooper (L)
Price for the set: SOLD

"Machine Gun Johnny"

Rapid fire spray-and-pray in all directions and hope for the best! Massive survivability and top of the line DPS and DPP.

Weapon: Ashley & Perrin Mayhem Series BP-70, Perfected Tier 2.99
Amp: Fire Rate Controller Dante
Left Ring: Christmas Ring 2019
Right Ring: Ares Ring, Perfected
FAP: Gyro FAP Improved Tier 2
Price for the set: No longer available.

Last edited:
Max dmg of LR-20 seems to be 35, while ImpA105 does 18, which is more than 50%.
Doesn`t look like a good fit to me, do I miss something here?

If yes, please consider it a free bump :)

Thanks for the feedback! I'll adjust the package when I'm sober to a better fitting amp. Not gonna trust it tonight.

Changed amps in the "Lil Eco Bill" package and lowered the overall price.

Follow on change: I have changed the "Lil Eco Bill" setup to include Earth Shock Trooper armor rather than a fap, to capitalize on the range and maximize DPP output. Please note that Earth Shock Trooper (L) armor is no longer attainable and therefor it is very important to minimize decay as much as possible to preserve the set. The passive buffs of 60% additional critical hit damage is the primary benefit of the armor, the protections offered are not worth decaying the set.

I will be happy to provide some coaching to the purchaser of this package in methods of hunting without decaying the EST set.

Machine Gun Johnny kit swapped faps with the Pub Crawler Brawler. Machine Gun Johnny kit is suspended from sales thread while it sits on ingame auction.

Lil Eco Bill temporarily suspended while the LR-20 is listed on auction.

Removed suspended kits to clean up the front page. Suspended kits may be re-introduced following item expiration from auctions, though the BP-70 has an offer on it which will be accepted upon liquidation of PEDs by the buyer, if it has not sold first.

Eco Bill and Machine Gun Johnny reintroduced to the thread.

Pertinent note: I have received an offer of 82K PED for the BP-70 Perfected, pending liquidation of funds. The prospective buyer has chosen not to put down a deposit, so it will still be available for that price or higher to the first person with cash in hand.

Having used jacks bp70 during mayhem it is an outstanding weapon, coming from a good pre 2.0 gun the m83 to this pistol my returns went through the roof and the amount of boxes it generates is crazy.

Fantastic pistol would buy it myself if i had the ped.

Gl with the sale jack tho i doubt you need it the gun speaks for itself. Btw its tier 2.9 ready for tier 3 =)

Having used jacks bp70 during mayhem it is an outstanding weapon, coming from a good pre 2.0 gun the m83 to this pistol my returns went through the roof and the amount of boxes it generates is crazy.

Fantastic pistol would buy it myself if i had the ped.

Gl with the sale jack tho i doubt you need it the gun speaks for itself. Btw its tier 2.9 ready for tier 3 =)

Thanks for the review mate, and thanks for the heads up on the tier! Been a while since I updated the thread... It's up to date now!

Machine Gun Johnny is no longer available, Pub Crawl Brawler is still up for grabs. May be parted out.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back