Info: Cleetus' Hunting/DPS Service

Cleetus

Prowler
Society
Victory
Gordan Cleetus Freeman
Whether you need extra DPS to take down larger mobs, or you want to try something you can't hunt with your setup; this service is for you!

Current eco setup: ArMatrix LR-40, FEN Edition, Omegaton Ranger Scope Mk. 2, Omegaton Laser Sight Mk. 1, Easter Ring 2018, Omegaton Fast Aid Pack, Adjusted, Bear Armour, Mk. 5b Plates

Skill: Level 78 Laser Sniper (Hit), Level 42 Evader, Level 43 Paramedic

How it works: Hire for extra DPS or for me to hunt for you. In both cases, we work in a team set to looter takes all; when mob is killed you will loot all contents. All that I require is the decay bills covered at the end of the run and a tip is always appreciated.

Typical Login Time: 20:30-02:30MA Time on Weekdays and 12:00-04:30MA Time on Weekends.

Add me in game: Gordan Cleetus Freeman

Finish your Iron Challenge quick with extra DPS, always careful not to deal more than 50% :wtg:

Online now; ready to help speed up progress on Iron Challenges or just a regular hunt. Also available to hunt for you if you're interested in taking a mob you can't with some eco gear!

Online now, currently with client; shoot a pm to setup a run. :cool:

Online and available for your DPS/Hunting needs! Go for something big today with extra DPS!

Utilize high efficiency gear @ Cleetus' Hunting/DPS service; online now.

Online now with client; pm to set up a time for your eco hunting/DPS run!

Had this one hunting for a client little over a week ago. :cool:

Online and ready to :sniper:

Happy client got my loot yesterday :handgun:

Available now; add me ingame @ Gordan Cleetus Freeman

Online now, let's :handgun::handgun:

Ready for some :handgun::handgun:

Online now, busy atm; add for later @Gordan Cleetus Freeman :handgun::handgun:

Another happy customer :cowboy::handgun:

add me @Gordan Cleetus Freeman to set up a time for your run! DPS or Hunting Service.

Back