Virtual Reality

xWandererx

Stalker
Society
Natural Born Killers
Jason Wanderer Longbow
Am I the only one who missed the announcement on VR compatibility? if I am, someone point me to a thread thx :)

Vr isnt all that interesting anymore. It's like 3d glasses for a 3d tv. It's nice to do a couple of times, but ultimately you forget about it.

I am a real half-life fan. I played all the episodes and still play some mods occasionally. I was thrilled when Half-life Alyx was announced. I was going to get it no matter what. Then I started thinking. My game pc is in a room of 2x2m
So I would have to move my game pc to the living room to be able to play in VR. Then the index headset is 1000 dollars. So I would have to fork out 1000 dollars to play one game. I played some VR at a friend of mine who owns his own VR on location company. He has multiple HTC vives and I did play some stuff. And while very cool, you are done after an hour. Tiresome, the headset starts to hurt on your head, you get tired of the glasses moisterizing all the time.

If officially launched VR could give entropia a few more players, but its not for me.

thx for the reply guys an yeah Spawn i've got HL Alyx on the way too we'll see how well that works at the end of the month :)

Back