Start Easter Mayhem Early

atomicstorm

Slayer
MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
Hunting loot is total trash and lot of folks are in quarantine seeking things to do, games to play. This is an opportune time to get things moving economy wise in EU with a long running mayhem event. Take advantage of this opportunity, Mindark.

/petition

Help the effort! Encourage us all to stay home and grind mayhem mobs :D :laugh:

Absolutely! Start her up early and don't forget to mix up the loot and make it a bit more exciting. Add some spice please!

Not saying no or yes but think about those who needs to keep working (key workers) they been working more than ever now.

Not saying no or yes but think about those who needs to keep working (key workers) they been working more than ever now.

Agree, it could put an unfair advantage against those who are still working. In saying that, they don't have to open the whole event, maybe they could just do practice mayhem and allow us to grind the boxes and codex

Won't be any different in 2 weeks than it is today.

OMG!! You read my mind!
I was just getting on here to post the same thing!!!

PS - maybe move this thread to suggestions??

great idea, but hunting loot is always trash, this shouldn't help that at all, just help fill MA pocket more

All this enthusiasm from the player base just makes me with MA sold this game to a company that actually cares and would do something like this

This is an especially good idea. Bring in active play while people are staying home to not get corona. ++

2020 Easter Mayhem will be delayed!

Back