Question: Arkadian UL armour

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Mods

As this is the general forum for MindArk as well as Calypso I have a question.

Dear MindArk team

When will the UL Arkadian Armour parts start dropping again?

Dune Rider
Sand Stormer
Dark Knight of Arkadia

They haven't dropped in a few years with the adjustment to the Golden Door. I think it is time the Golden Door is repaired and the UL armours allowed to drop again. Players go to considerable lengths to attain the parts to craft the golden keys, which in themselves with a 1 in 3 chance of success on crafting have an inherent value of 3-4KPED each. Players recognise that UL armour wont drop every run, but due to the high costs involved to do a Golden run, the expectation is such that something should drop every couple of runs.

Regards
Bjorn

Please fix this up MA. I haven't been able to even participate in any cool Arkadia events or instances as I showed back up in late 2016 after they seemed to have been stopped. I have always wanted to make a Golden key run, and i agree for the cost vs return they need to be fixed ASAP.

These armors are also some of the coolest in their aesthetic appeal, and have some nice protection. :)

If the going rumor is true that planet partners have to pay for the unL items that drop, then I would not expect it until MA stops trying to drain them dry.

I suspect we will see more ark armors when a lot of new players will register using arkadian marketing links and will use arkadia as main planet and hunt on their planet and don't just quit after 2 weeks, when arkadia will start pumping big cash into the universe etc.

If I were in the Dev team for arkadia I'd go with all my money and add codex to my mobs on ark, negociate for ar-matrix (ark series) and START GOLD RUSH ASAP, but I'm not :)

Anyway the bottom line is bring more players (arkadia efforts) invest more money (arkadia money), spend more money (arkadia money, player's money), work on player retention (arkadian efforts), when you as developer announce gold rush you better have it done in time, etc.
If everything is done by Arkadia and have proper player support I am sure Mindark will approve and you can enjoy juicy loots, of course everything in line with the economy standards.

Back