PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
    Slayer
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
    Society
    Freelancer
    Blog Entries
    Images

Arkadian UL armour

Mods

As this is the general forum for MindArk as well as Calypso I have a question.

Dear MindArk team

When will the UL Arkadian Armour parts start dropping again?

Dune Rider
    Sand Stormer
    Dark Knight of Arkadia

They haven't dropped in a few years with the adjustment to the Golden Door. I think it is time the Golden Door is repaired and the UL armours allowed to drop again. Players go to considerable lengths to attain the parts to craft the golden keys, which in themselves with a 1 in 3 chance of success on crafting have an inherent value of 3-4KPED each. Players recognise that UL armour wont drop every run, but due to the high costs involved to do a Golden run, the expectation is such that something should drop every couple of runs.

Regards
    Bjorn
    "Scars mark the journey through life..."
    Starfinder XXI: Warp Transport Service (WTS) Calypso and Arkadia, Total kick arse SI 64000
    Buying: Umbranoid Paste Pot 1500Ped
    Buying: Earth Globe Lamp, 1500Ped.
    Celeste North Shop 13: Deep Space Supplies: Arkadian items for sale!
    Darrell "Dimebag" Lance Abbott (August 20, 1966 December 8, 2004) R.I.P.
    Jeff Hanneman (January 31, 1964 May 2, 2013) R.I.P.

Elite
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Ford Zippo LincolnMercury
    Society
    cB | Crimson Blades
    Images
    Please fix this up MA. I haven't been able to even participate in any cool Arkadia events or instances as I showed back up in late 2016 after they seemed to have been stopped. I have always wanted to make a Golden key run, and i agree for the cost vs return they need to be fixed ASAP.

These armors are also some of the coolest in their aesthetic appeal, and have some nice protection.
    "If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected."

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/...ad.php?t=65574 - PVP GLOBALS

Old Alpha
    Svena svena Faraday
    Society
    The NBK
    Images
    If the going rumor is true that planet partners have to pay for the unL items that drop, then I would not expect it until MA stops trying to drain them dry.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    I suspect we will see more ark armors when a lot of new players will register using arkadian marketing links and will use arkadia as main planet and hunt on their planet and don't just quit after 2 weeks, when arkadia will start pumping big cash into the universe etc.

If I were in the Dev team for arkadia I'd go with all my money and add codex to my mobs on ark, negociate for ar-matrix (ark series) and START GOLD RUSH ASAP, but I'm not

Anyway the bottom line is bring more players (arkadia efforts) invest more money (arkadia money), spend more money (arkadia money, player's money), work on player retention (arkadian efforts), when you as developer announce gold rush you better have it done in time, etc.
    If everything is done by Arkadia and have proper player support I am sure Mindark will approve and you can enjoy juicy loots, of course everything in line with the economy standards.