• Harbinger
  • Legionnaire
  • Mulmun
  • Neconu
  • Plumatergus
  • Steel Bird
  • Turp
  • Warrior

I've uploaded another update to www.CalypsoMap.com.

The updates made so far are listed on the first page of this thread (other than back-end stuff, it's mainly adding a load more mob pictures and Outpost locations).

If you spot any Outposts that are missing or incorrect, please let me know.

Cheers!

Mission locations via drop-down search function now added. :wtg:

Added more mobs + images to the map, as well as a list of what mobs are on a land area when a particular land area is selected (proud of this feature. lol). :wtg:

I've uploaded another update to www.CalypsoMap.com. :yay:

The updates made so far are listed on the first page of this thread.

This is obviously still a work in progress, but please let me know if you notice any bugs or have any feedback.

Cheers!

Great work on the CalypsoMap website!

Sticky threads are usually reserved for especially informative content that is posted in a thread or forum section and resides here on PCF, as opposed to reviews, references or descriptions of external websites or resources.

Your EntropiaMap.com website is certainly a useful and well-made external tool that benefits the community.
However, since PCF members cannot access the information on your site or benefit from your project without visiting your website, this thread does not meet the normal criteria for making a thread sticky

This forum section: Streams, Tools & Utilities, is the indeed the correct location to highlight and share projects such as CalypsoMap.com with the community, even when the subject matter or focus of the project might relate more directly to a particular forum section (in your case, the Geography subforum).

What I can offer is a direct link to EntropiaMap.com at the top of the Geography forum section, just above the thread listing. You can see it in action in this screenshot (the whole dark row where CalypsoMap.com appears is a clickable hyperlink):

index.php

If this is acceptable to you, I will re-enable the link.

Last edited:
Makes sense!

Fab! Thank you for posting the link! :wtg:

The copy link function is quite useful , a reset button next to the copy link would help for those seeking to copy multiple locations.
Or possibly after link is copied it resets auto.

Great project.

A useful great project.

In my opinion, if I am not mistaken, the teleport Raven Village does not exist.

And the existing TP Treasure Island Riverside is not indicated on the map

The copy link function is quite useful , a reset button next to the copy link would help for those seeking to copy multiple locations.
Or possibly after link is copied it resets auto.

Great project.

HI Bones,

It automatically resets when you select a different TP location. :beerchug:

HI Bones,

It automatically resets when you select a different TP location. :beerchug:

Ahh i see , if you reset in dropdown it resets.

Is it possible you will be adding the copy/link to the mob locations as well?

Ahh i see , if you reset in dropdown it resets.

Is it possible you will be adding the copy/link to the mob locations as well?

That is a little harder to do. With the TP locations, each TP has one location. Each mob however has multiple locations.

Also, the TP locations are fixed and very specific, whereas the mob locations represent a general area of where the mobs are.

Not saying no, but I'll have to have a good think about it.........

That is a little harder to do. With the TP locations, each TP has one location. Each mob however has multiple locations.

Also, the TP locations are fixed and very specific, whereas the mob locations represent a general area of where the mobs are.

Not saying no, but I'll have to have a good think about it.........

How i envisioned it was , clicking on the mob marker that is shown on the map , then hitting that copy link button.

Of course this is envisioned from a complete noob to the process , I appreciate the work you have put into this project.

It's been a while since I've done an update to Calypso Map, but now I'm back on it. :cool:

Just updated the map with the additional mobs:

• Aetherex
  • Armax Bull
  • Armax Cow
  • Attacker
  • Boorum (F)
  • Boorum (M)
  • Calamusoid (F)
  • Calamusoid (M)
  • Cornoanterion
  • Cornundos
  • Daspletor
  • Droka
  • Drone Coordinator
  • Eomon
  • Equus
  • Faucervix
  • Fugabarba
  • Fungoid
  • Hussk
  • Igni
  • JamRaider
  • Longtooth
  • Malcruentor
  • Mind Reaver
  • Morsusilex
  • Neomex
  • Prancer
  • Pupugi
  • Sand King
  • Scipulor
  • Snablesnot (F)
  • Snablesnot (M)
  • Snarg
  • Sonic Squid
  • Spider Bomber
  • Steel Bird
  • Sumima
  • Tantardion
  • Tantillion
  • Tezlapod
  • Thorifoid Shaman
  • Thorifoid Waywatcher
  • Thorio (F)
  • Thorio (M)
  • TskTsk
  • Turp
  • Vanguard
  • Warlock

The locations are in, but don't have all the updated images yet. I'll add these as soon as I reasonably can.

More updates to follow.
:beerchug:

Awesome job on doing this...Thank you very much

I can't express how useful this is! Amazing job and thank you greatly for it :)

Incredibly useful for restless hunters looking for new prey :shower:
Thank you for all that work. I hope it won't be a total nusance updating it whenever stuff changes (as they always do).
To make that work easier you might concider admin privileges and an admin interface, so you wont have to work all by yourself updating things.
(sorry if someone already suggested it, havent read every post)

I hope it won't be a total nusance updating it whenever stuff changes (as they always do).

I haven't heard of any other game, where the playerbase has to build their own tools to this extend, to be able to play the game of the game provider.
It is a shame that MindArk is too incompetent to provide a detailed map with the relevant mob information on their own, but instead we have to rely on dedicated players here.

Thank you Loco for your offer to help!
Thanks to all of you for your priceless work!

Additionally I would like to offer you (and everybody else!) to help keeping www.Entropiawiki.com updated, too.
Share your valuable information here and there!
With a registered account Entropiawiki is open for everyone to update everything.
No information will be lost, if a single dedicated player retires from his project, discontinues paying website costs, reduces time and effort, etc., since everybody else can continue on it.

Keep up your great work!

Incredibly useful for restless hunters looking for new prey :shower:
Thank you for all that work. I hope it won't be a total nusance updating it whenever stuff changes (as they always do).
To make that work easier you might concider admin privileges and an admin interface, so you wont have to work all by yourself updating things.
(sorry if someone already suggested it, havent read every post)

I don't mind. Got a few updates scheduled to clean up the TP and mob list. That should be sorted soon.

I did end up building an admin and I do have someone helping me now, but thank you for the thoughtful suggestion.
:beerchug:

This whole project is beautiful! Top notch design and functionality. Really great stuff you've made here, Larry.

Thank you for doing this! And thank you for continuing to actively update and improve it. Very impressive.

This whole project is beautiful! Top notch design and functionality. Really great stuff you've made here, Larry.

Thank you for doing this! And thank you for continuing to actively update and improve it. Very impressive.
Totally agree!

Really useful tool and so great to see it being actively updated. Thank you for making it!

Uploaded a new update:

Mobs
- Removed Cornoanterion from the list
- Removed Fugabara from the list
- Removed Daspletors from the list
- Removed JamRaider from the list
- Removed Mind Reaver from the list
- Removed the Calamusoids (F) and (M) from the list (now just 'Calamusoids').

Teleporters
- Fixed double listing of Corinth Hangar B TP
- Removed Raven Village TP
- Removed Raven Vally TP
- Removed West Enchinda TP
- Added Camp Echinda East Hangar TP
- Added Fort Sisyphus TP
- Added Honuri TP
- Added Ouroboros Island TP

Back