PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Angry How much longer until Arkadia Moon Deeds are tradable?

Hot damn it is taking forever for these things to sell out. I know they pay ass dividends but what in the world is taking so long?? You even get a free pet that has some value to buy these things.

As of 25/01/2019 there were 54K/200K deeds left. ITS BEEN OVER A YEAR; I NEED AN UPDATE!!!

/endrant

Why dont you buy some more then? Oh dont want to? Why not? Imagine most people feel the same way so perhaps apply that logic.

If we are <1K to sell out I'd buy some more just for the liquidity. But yes, I have a bunch so I'd rather not buy more. Though, in EU it's so hard to profit, any deed really is a good investment if you are going to put money into EU instead of the stock market or a savings account.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Jo Aloisius Smith
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I got lots too. Can't really justify tying up more than 380 tix worth of USD FFS. All Charlie wants is an update. Alo says a live countdown would be fantastico. But, I can see issues with tanking stock prices on release due to flooding the market. Perhaps it would be prudent for MA to buy the rest and sell them slowly over time on the AH or something.

When I made a support case crying that I couldn't afford more deeds to get a pet I was assured that MA wasn't just forgetting us early adopters. But wheres my -Sophie pet? Hmmmmm?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Divinity Deth Undefined
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieBuchanan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hot damn it is taking forever for these things to sell out. I know they pay ass dividends but what in the world is taking so long?? You even get a free pet that has some value to buy these things.

As of 25/01/2019 there were 54K/200K deeds left. ITS BEEN OVER A YEAR; I NEED AN UPDATE!!!

/endrant
    Perhaps ask the right people for the response aka the arkadian team??

Quote Originally Posted by Aloisius View Post
    I got lots too. Can't really justify tying up more than 380 tix worth of USD FFS. All Charlie wants is an update. Alo says a live countdown would be fantastico. But, I can see issues with tanking stock prices on release due to flooding the market. Perhaps it would be prudent for MA to buy the rest and sell them slowly over time on the AH or something.

When I made a support case crying that I couldn't afford more deeds to get a pet I was assured that MA wasn't just forgetting us early adopters. But wheres my -Sophie pet? Hmmmmm?
    Perhaps think and weigh things more before making the next investment decision? They were clear about the process and the requirements.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Sir Matt Copping
    Society
    freelancer
    Blog Entries
    Images
    a count down would be really nice

I can see why MA has set the system up as they did, i.e. not allowing the trade of a deed until the IPO has been completed, but i think this leads to a bad situation for both players and planet partners.

Better to allow the deeds to be tradable after a set period of time e.g. 12 weeks from IPO.

Firsly this gives an incentive to correctly price the asset to start with and the to continue the development until all are sold. The players are happy because they don't feel ripped of and the universe ends up in a better state because more effect has been put into developing the asset.

At the moment there is an IPO, MA makes a quick buck and the asset is forgotten about or left half developed. By taking short cuts and playing an unfair game to make quick bucks MA will lose more bucks in the future.
    Last edited by matthew; 03-25-2020 at 13:01.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Enviro Larry Lagoono
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by matthew View Post
    a count down would be really nice

I can see why MA has set the system up as they did, i.e. not allowing the trade of a deed until the IPO has been completed, but i think this leads to a bad situation for both players and planet partners.

Better to allow the deeds to be tradable after a set period of time e.g. 12 weeks from IPO.

Firsly this gives an incentive to correctly price the asset to start with and the to continue the development until all are sold. The players are happy because they don't feel ripped of and the universe ends up in a better state because more effect has been put into developing the asset.

At the moment there is an IPO, MA makes a quick buck and the asset is forgotten about or left half developed. By taking short cuts and playing an unfair game to make quick bucks MA will lose more bucks in the future.

I think the system is fine, it's just that the moon deeds were heavily over-valued in the IPO. If they were valued correctly, they would have flown off the shelves (like CP shares did).

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Jo Aloisius Smith
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    I think the system is fine, it's just that the moon deeds were heavily over-valued in the IPO. If they were valued correctly, they would have flown off the shelves (like CP shares did).
    oh so it was the cp deeds that killed the moon deed sales. ya, ffs.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Sir Matt Copping
    Society
    freelancer
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    Maybe each asset sale needs to be evaluated by some outside independent company in this case to determine the IPO price.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Chuck Jarrdhead Wholrey
    Society
    Benevolence
    Images

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast