Question: How much longer until Arkadia Moon Deeds are tradable?

CharlieBuchanan

Guardian
Hot damn it is taking forever for these things to sell out. I know they pay ass dividends but what in the world is taking so long?? You even get a free pet that has some value to buy these things.

As of 25/01/2019 there were 54K/200K deeds left. ITS BEEN OVER A YEAR; I NEED AN UPDATE!!!

/endrant

Why dont you buy some more then? Oh dont want to? Why not? Imagine most people feel the same way so perhaps apply that logic.

If we are <1K to sell out I'd buy some more just for the liquidity. But yes, I have a bunch so I'd rather not buy more. Though, in EU it's so hard to profit, any deed really is a good investment if you are going to put money into EU instead of the stock market or a savings account.

I got lots too. Can't really justify tying up more than 380 tix worth of USD FFS. All Charlie wants is an update. Alo says a live countdown would be fantastico. But, I can see issues with tanking stock prices on release due to flooding the market. Perhaps it would be prudent for MA to buy the rest and sell them slowly over time on the AH or something.

When I made a support case crying that I couldn't afford more deeds to get a pet I was assured that MA wasn't just forgetting us early adopters. But wheres my -Sophie pet? Hmmmmm?

Hot damn it is taking forever for these things to sell out. I know they pay ass dividends but what in the world is taking so long?? You even get a free pet that has some value to buy these things.

As of 25/01/2019 there were 54K/200K deeds left. ITS BEEN OVER A YEAR; I NEED AN UPDATE!!!

/endrant

Perhaps ask the right people for the response aka the arkadian team??

I got lots too. Can't really justify tying up more than 380 tix worth of USD FFS. All Charlie wants is an update. Alo says a live countdown would be fantastico. But, I can see issues with tanking stock prices on release due to flooding the market. Perhaps it would be prudent for MA to buy the rest and sell them slowly over time on the AH or something.

When I made a support case crying that I couldn't afford more deeds to get a pet I was assured that MA wasn't just forgetting us early adopters. But wheres my -Sophie pet? Hmmmmm?

Perhaps think and weigh things more before making the next investment decision? They were clear about the process and the requirements.

a count down would be really nice :)

I can see why MA has set the system up as they did, i.e. not allowing the trade of a deed until the IPO has been completed, but i think this leads to a bad situation for both players and planet partners.

Better to allow the deeds to be tradable after a set period of time e.g. 12 weeks from IPO.

Firsly this gives an incentive to correctly price the asset to start with and the to continue the development until all are sold. The players are happy because they don't feel ripped of and the universe ends up in a better state because more effect has been put into developing the asset.

At the moment there is an IPO, MA makes a quick buck and the asset is forgotten about or left half developed. By taking short cuts and playing an unfair game to make quick bucks MA will lose more bucks in the future.

Last edited:
a count down would be really nice :)

I can see why MA has set the system up as they did, i.e. not allowing the trade of a deed until the IPO has been completed, but i think this leads to a bad situation for both players and planet partners.

Better to allow the deeds to be tradable after a set period of time e.g. 12 weeks from IPO.

Firsly this gives an incentive to correctly price the asset to start with and the to continue the development until all are sold. The players are happy because they don't feel ripped of and the universe ends up in a better state because more effect has been put into developing the asset.

At the moment there is an IPO, MA makes a quick buck and the asset is forgotten about or left half developed. By taking short cuts and playing an unfair game to make quick bucks MA will lose more bucks in the future.

I think the system is fine, it's just that the moon deeds were heavily over-valued in the IPO. If they were valued correctly, they would have flown off the shelves (like CP shares did). :)

I think the system is fine, it's just that the moon deeds were heavily over-valued in the IPO. If they were valued correctly, they would have flown off the shelves (like CP shares did). :)

oh so it was the cp deeds that killed the moon deed sales. ya, ffs.

Maybe each asset sale needs to be evaluated by some outside independent company in this case to determine the IPO price.

OH WOW!! I'm really surprised at the insanely fast (or very coincidental) turn around time to answer this. Sounds like they will be trad-able in the near future!

No reason at all to keep these from being traded for so long, especially considering the amount of other deeds that have been introduced with full ability to buy and sell.

If MA only realized just what damage they have done with bad management decisions. I have a ton of cash after selling a house that would have made its way to the game.....Would have. There are far too many other options for investment, especially now, and any other option offers liquidity that this game will never have.

The response from Ark is a clear example of how MA doesn't even care about their "partners" enough to communicate such an important issue. And blaming this multi year long communication issue on corona virus is simply ridiculous. I had a lot of hope for ark team and loved what they did, this last 2 years though are highly disappointing, between gold rush promises and moon.

Meanwhile, a guy who abandoned the game (ancient greece) and killed jobs gets rewarded with a full makeover and all new content and a $750k payoff. Total joke.

Like CP deeds, I will dump these moon deeds 1st chance I get, and que yet another withdrawal. (high chance MA folds this year anyhow, Sweden is going to get hit hard, the economy will be a mess.)

Like CP deeds, I will dump these moon deeds 1st chance I get, and que yet another withdrawal. (high chance MA folds this year anyhow, Sweden is going to get hit hard, the economy will be a mess.)

I think MA is one of those companies that survives against odds (based on their historical financial statements). Partially due to "creative" accounting, but mostly due to the whales, which are not little humpbacks like in other games but great blues here. As long as there are still high rollers willing to dump absurd amounts of cash into EPIV gambling or buying the insanely overpriced high end gear, I think MA will trudge on. Sure more of the low and mid-level playerbase will drop off; but let's face it, MA isn't staying afloat from players like me.

I think MA is one of those companies that survives against odds (based on their historical financial statements). Partially due to "creative" accounting, but mostly due to the whales, which are not little humpbacks like in other games but great blues here. As long as there are still high rollers willing to dump absurd amounts of cash into EPIV gambling or buying the insanely overpriced high end gear, I think MA will trudge on. Sure more of the low and mid-level playerbase will drop off; but let's face it, MA isn't staying afloat from players like me.

ya i agree. but, it doesn't have to be this way. this is my problem with communism. they all stultify each other by saying things like"don't rock the boat". i been saying for years for them to realize their potential, but once you gone down the path of easy, it's twice as hard to get moving in the right direction. MA might never recover and be the game it should be. which is why i'm hale bent to find another replacement like star citizen...it's in testing phase of PERSISTENCE now...

hale bent to find another replacement

Having played EU for so long I find it pointless to spend time and effort competing with players in other games for pixels. I guess that's what many entropians feel, and there's no serious competition yet.

As for the moon, it's a mess, and blaming it on the virus is a cheap move. :acid: - this here illustrates players buying AMDs.

If you think that hoarding cash at a time when fed helicopters money to everyone is a good idea, good luck with that!

Not a damn thing is keeping Mindark from lowering the price on the web shop...

Did Arkadia ever make it right with the items never awarded to winners? It was a goldrush years ago, players never got any rewards from MA. If that's the case, I can see why noone is buying the rest. I can also see that's why they made them untradeable. Was to force everyone in buying the rest because it was apparent they were not going to sell well.

Did Arkadia ever make it right with the items never awarded to winners? It was a goldrush years ago, players never got any rewards from MA. If that's the case, I can see why noone is buying the rest. I can also see that's why they made them untradeable. Was to force everyone in buying the rest because it was apparent they were not going to sell well.

Yes i believe everyone got their prizes in the end.

I got 40 AMD from gold rush reward, and w8ing to sell it some day, why not upgrade arkadia moon with some interesting event? With new items, like UL range amplifiers with life steal or so? Mining amplifiers L with rare % loot, special crafting misions? Just ideas. Gl & hf all!

Yes, we got our prizes and got 40 AMD for our troubles. I also got a GR3 and RR3 as well.

Y'all are just vultures. All of you who keep yelling at them didn't buy any deeds for investment, but solely for speculation hoping to flip them around as fast as possible.

That said, I always found it strange that not even the concerned planet partner has access to the sales figures of their product and has to beg MindArk every time, seemingly receiving no answer for month after month. What is so damn hard about publishing a single number? It isn't even remotely plausible that this is what's really going on under the hood. Transparency anyone? If MA ever wants to prove their detractors wrong, nonsense like this has to stop.

San... We win a competition and we got different reward than MD say, then we need years to can sell that reward, is not easy for all depo in game, some people just win ped playing hard, and then we all vulture for reclaim profit from competition win? Hahahaha man...

Ark moon is paying out more consistent every day now and even doubled dividend one day. Getting closer to AUD payouts!

Charts at great site Entropialoot! https://www.entropialoot.com/Chart.aspx?id=4

It should be noted, for the record, that the dividend chart might mislead people. Something is going wrong on the x-axis (time) - and it is bunching up the time on the right-hand side.

Still, payouts are increasing, yes, that seems to be the case...

Yes noticed that it isnt completely linear after making my post. Still right direction!

I am not trying to piss anyone.
I am just curious, what makes you guys so confident to buy so much AMD?

If you really buy to contribute for the game, then you have done the right thing.
Just be patience and wait.

Back