PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    OH WOW!! I'm really surprised at the insanely fast (or very coincidental) turn around time to answer this. Sounds like they will be trad-able in the near future!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Forgo Forgorth Lundain
    Society
    Guess Who
    Blog Entries
    Images
    No reason at all to keep these from being traded for so long, especially considering the amount of other deeds that have been introduced with full ability to buy and sell.

If MA only realized just what damage they have done with bad management decisions. I have a ton of cash after selling a house that would have made its way to the game.....Would have. There are far too many other options for investment, especially now, and any other option offers liquidity that this game will never have.

The response from Ark is a clear example of how MA doesn't even care about their "partners" enough to communicate such an important issue. And blaming this multi year long communication issue on corona virus is simply ridiculous. I had a lot of hope for ark team and loved what they did, this last 2 years though are highly disappointing, between gold rush promises and moon.

Meanwhile, a guy who abandoned the game (ancient greece) and killed jobs gets rewarded with a full makeover and all new content and a $750k payoff. Total joke.

Like CP deeds, I will dump these moon deeds 1st chance I get, and que yet another withdrawal. (high chance MA folds this year anyhow, Sweden is going to get hit hard, the economy will be a mess.)

Check out Forgo on YouTube!
    Great Grand Master Pyro L120+
    Celeste Harbor booth #3 on Arkadia - for sale! 7800 start bid
    The Zombie Arms on Rocktropia
    next to the Steampunks near the tangerine TP Everything you need 500+ items!
    EL profile - 1.75+ million in hunting 600k+ skills

Detritus the Troll
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by forgo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Like CP deeds, I will dump these moon deeds 1st chance I get, and que yet another withdrawal. (high chance MA folds this year anyhow, Sweden is going to get hit hard, the economy will be a mess.)

I think MA is one of those companies that survives against odds (based on their historical financial statements). Partially due to "creative" accounting, but mostly due to the whales, which are not little humpbacks like in other games but great blues here. As long as there are still high rollers willing to dump absurd amounts of cash into EPIV gambling or buying the insanely overpriced high end gear, I think MA will trudge on. Sure more of the low and mid-level playerbase will drop off; but let's face it, MA isn't staying afloat from players like me.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Jo Aloisius Smith
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Detritus View Post
    I think MA is one of those companies that survives against odds (based on their historical financial statements). Partially due to "creative" accounting, but mostly due to the whales, which are not little humpbacks like in other games but great blues here. As long as there are still high rollers willing to dump absurd amounts of cash into EPIV gambling or buying the insanely overpriced high end gear, I think MA will trudge on. Sure more of the low and mid-level playerbase will drop off; but let's face it, MA isn't staying afloat from players like me.
    ya i agree. but, it doesn't have to be this way. this is my problem with communism. they all stultify each other by saying things like"don't rock the boat". i been saying for years for them to realize their potential, but once you gone down the path of easy, it's twice as hard to get moving in the right direction. MA might never recover and be the game it should be. which is why i'm hale bent to find another replacement like star citizen...it's in testing phase of PERSISTENCE now...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Philippus SoberPhil Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloisius View Post
    hale bent to find another replacement
    Having played EU for so long I find it pointless to spend time and effort competing with players in other games for pixels. I guess that's what many entropians feel, and there's no serious competition yet.

As for the moon, it's a mess, and blaming it on the virus is a cheap move. - this here illustrates players buying AMDs.

Quote Originally Posted by forgo View Post
    If you think that hoarding cash at a time when fed helicopters money to everyone is a good idea, good luck with that!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    I think the system is fine, it's just that the moon deeds were heavily over-valued in the IPO. If they were valued correctly, they would have flown off the shelves (like CP shares did).
    Not a damn thing is keeping Mindark from lowering the price on the web shop...

Did Arkadia ever make it right with the items never awarded to winners? It was a goldrush years ago, players never got any rewards from MA. If that's the case, I can see why noone is buying the rest. I can also see that's why they made them untradeable. Was to force everyone in buying the rest because it was apparent they were not going to sell well.

Quote Originally Posted by Darclash View Post
    Did Arkadia ever make it right with the items never awarded to winners? It was a goldrush years ago, players never got any rewards from MA. If that's the case, I can see why noone is buying the rest. I can also see that's why they made them untradeable. Was to force everyone in buying the rest because it was apparent they were not going to sell well.
    Yes i believe everyone got their prizes in the end.

I got 40 AMD from gold rush reward, and w8ing to sell it some day, why not upgrade arkadia moon with some interesting event? With new items, like UL range amplifiers with life steal or so? Mining amplifiers L with rare % loot, special crafting misions? Just ideas. Gl & hf all!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast