PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn-Inc
    Images

"Unstuck" function

Sometimes our avatars become stuck on various objects in the game, and sometimes it's not possible to spawn a vehicle close enough to jump in and become unstuck. An "unstuck" function that places your avatar maybe 10m away like a short tp would be useful.

*edit: spelling
    Last edited by Xen; 03-25-2020 at 06:17.
    Xen Shop ☯ Halloween Ring 2018 | Tier 9 Component x 582 | Omegaton A105, Improved | Fi/Ra/Co Dante | Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Dune Rider Helmet (M) | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) | Hedoc Mayhem, Adjusted t4.20 | Neurstim-A | Robot Cache Strongbox | Pile Of Diamonds x 1000

Stalker
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Stoica Alina Alina
    Society
    freeeeee
    Images
    the only way i found to get unstuck is spamming the map,inventory (anything) and forward , in 99% of cases worked

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    James Jimbo Gumb
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alina View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the only way i found to get unstuck is spamming the map,inventory (anything) and forward , in 99% of cases worked
    This...

Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn-Inc
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alina View Post
    Thanks, I will try that. Still would be nice to be able to just press a key though.
    Xen Shop ☯ Halloween Ring 2018 | Tier 9 Component x 582 | Omegaton A105, Improved | Fi/Ra/Co Dante | Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Dune Rider Helmet (M) | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) | Hedoc Mayhem, Adjusted t4.20 | Neurstim-A | Robot Cache Strongbox | Pile Of Diamonds x 1000

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Storm Spawn Bootcamp
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    It works for claiming ores and enmatter, why not avatars. Good suggestion

(And if they would code the coords to themselves, they could fix the bugs)

Swimming is the worst!

It's just really bad.
    Fall in the water next to a cliff or wall = Stuck
    Swim to shore with too much angle = Stuck.
    Swimming is horrible ever since the Camera Update.
    Only works in 1st person to turn.
    Argh...

Then there's the flip your car upside down and find out Entropia is really Water World with some skin on top.
    Stuck upside down or swimming like houdini looking for air.

Great suggestion!

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Stone View Post
    It's just really bad.
    Fall in the water next to a cliff or wall = Stuck
    Swim to shore with too much angle = Stuck.
    Swimming is horrible ever since the Camera Update.
    Yes, 90% of my getting stuck is due to steep shores. Luckily I have a vehicle that can spawn on water. It was free from somewhere and is like a hoverpod, but only has 20pec tt value, so don't destroy it! It's like a snowmobile... the name still evades me - why isn't my coffee kicking in yet?

Anyway - even 2 metres would do the trick, but I fear people would use it to get through walls - virtual quantum tunneling!!! Still, most of the time being lifted 2 metres would have the same freeing effect, unless we then got stuck in ceilings ofc. What is the simplest code MA could implement that doesn't have side effects?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    In the Refrigerator, Behind the Mayonnaise, Next to the Ketchup, and to the Left of the Cole Slaw
    Bare BareBones Bones
    Society
    Skillin Villains
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsina View Post
    Great suggestion!

Yes, 90% of my getting stuck is due to steep shores. Luckily I have a vehicle that can spawn on water. It was free from somewhere and is like a hoverpod, but only has 20pec tt value, so don't destroy it! It's like a snowmobile... the name still evades me - why isn't my coffee kicking in yet?

Anyway - even 2 metres would do the trick, but I fear people would use it to get through walls - virtual quantum tunneling!!! Still, most of the time being lifted 2 metres would have the same freeing effect, unless we then got stuck in ceilings ofc. What is the simplest code MA could implement that doesn't have side effects?
    Sounds as if you are referring to the Strider from Next Island , is one of my favorite vehicles to unstuck me.
    Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt
    11 October 1884 7 November 1962

Angel O2 Mercer
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    I usually click "T" and wait for revive when I become stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Bones View Post
    Sounds as if you are referring to the Strider from Next Island , is one of my favorite vehicles to unstuck me.
    Yes, that's the one. I was wondering where I'd got it from - I also settled for Next Island as the answer, from when I did the newish beginner chain a couple of months ago. VERY low fuel use as well...

***It really is a positive for going to NI*** - and given how I've been a bit negative about the share offering, credit where credit is due!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast