FYI: Unlimited blueprint markup is not calculated properly

Angel O2 Mercer

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Angel O2 Mercer
Ever since you introduced the last changes to (L) BPs the markup for unlimited blueprints is not calculated properly.

This is due to the fact that now a 100QR bp counts as 100 bps... on every sale. You can see this very easily if you check the markup on, let's say, Explosive 4 BP. They are selling for roughly +1600 to +1800 PED, yet the markup indicates sales for +17 or so (which never happened, atleast for now...).

mindark_bp_markup_mess.jpg

The worst part is that the markup is a lie, it doesn't reflect the real price at which a blueprint is sold. Players could be confused and sell their blueprints for much less than they are worth, I consider this to be critical.

It seems orders are not working either, since there is never enough "quantity" on them to buy out a high QR bp...

Please consider reinforcing your testing procedures, my job is not to test your game I just wanted to have fun for a bit :(

Last edited:
Ever since you introduced the last changes to (L) BPs the markup for unlimited blueprints is not calculated properly.

This is due to the fact that now a 100QR bp counts as 100 bps... on every sale. You can see this very easily if you check the markup on, let's say, Explosive 4 BP. They are selling for roughly +1600 to +1800 PED, yet the markup indicates sales for +17 or so (which never happened, atleast for now...).

mindark_bp_markup_mess.jpg

The worst part is that the markup is a lie, it doesn't reflect the real price at which a blueprint is sold. Players could be confused and sell their blueprints for much less than they are worth, I consider this to be critical.

Please consider reinforcing your testing procedures, my job is not to test your game I just wanted to have fun for a bit :(

THX for posting this here.....like example yesterday some wanted to sell a qr 100 bp to an order....BUT in the order is quantity 1 listed--> therefore auction order doesnt function and the fee is paid .....but no sale...

ALSO some orders there are bugged/stuck there since 2 weeks ??
could be also because of that..

so best not to sell blueprints to an order until those things are patched...

Eddie

I know some people will try to take advantage of this, and some players will probably fall for it... if they haven't already.

And that pains me deeply :(

I know some people will try to take advantage of this, and some players will probably fall for it... if they haven't already.

And that pains me deeply :(

Took them 11 months to fix noobs getting fisted at shared loot.
It's pretty clear most of MA don't give a shit about having a polished game or good player relations and this wont be fixed any time soon unless it suddenly affects players ability to give MA money

System

In current system, QR 100 is defined as quantity 100.

It means that if markup is TT+16.00 per QR1, and QR 100 is TT+1600 (16 x 100).

Since in the past there is no function of distinguishing QR 1 and QR 100, it is very difficult to know the correct price.

And this update is very good to know the price per QR 1 and you can predict the price for QR 100 easily.

It means that if markup is TT+16.00 per QR1, and QR 100 is TT+1600 (16 x 100).

Since in the past there is no function of distinguishing QR 1 and QR 100, it is very difficult to know the correct price.

And this update is very good to know the price per QR 1 and you can predict the price for QR 100 easily.

You are selling one blueprint, not 100 blueprints.

When I want to sell something I check the markup and I sell for that, why should I remember to take the QR and multiply this and that...

The current system makes no sense and I'm 99% sure it's an oversight on their part (also known as... a BUG).

Last edited:

No it isn't good IMHO. Things are not simply linear no matter whether MA planned this or not. We all know, or should, that crafting qr starts very quickly and drops to very slow. If anything, history info is now worse than it was, what a surprise...

I mentioned this new problem somewhere as part of the clusterf*** around the bps, but I'm glad to see it has its own thread - very clearly showing how it manifests itself. TY OP!

Sad, but true. It should be fixed ASAP.

+rep to OP. I hope this is fixed soon before too many fall foul to this bug.

To make things even worse, in case someone was wondering... High QR blueprints (more expensive) drag the markup down while low QR blueprints (cheaper) drive it up.

Example (EP4):

- QR 100 sold for 2000 PED, since quantity is 100 the markup will register as TT+20

- QR 1 sold for 1500 PED, since quantity is 1 the markup will register as TT+1500

I'll let you decide if this is working properly...

This is monty python levels of crazy.

This issue still persists, it was never even acknowledged by them (my support case was closed...).

Fix it, please and thank you.

Joke Realt CAsH economy

MA claiming to have EU as Real Cash Economy whilst doing such F-x-ups .... on some BPs I got like 50k clicks and they are in range 90+ grade ( Getting to gr 30 ~ 2 k clicks)

Than make them linear

hmm Lets instroduude a bonus to Anaysists/testers + Programmers in same manneer .. job not done properly ( no Impact analysis, @ Analysts, Programmers ... Just stupid coding (might be even errors there 2), Testers ... have no done functional/Integration test @ all ... ) so why what to pay them ... ?

Lets INCREASE their salaries by multiplying their salaries by *10^(-10) ... to motivate them POSITIVELY

Just 2 my pecs, Resnis

To make things even worse, in case someone was wondering... High QR blueprints (more expensive) drag the markup down while low QR blueprints (cheaper) drive it up.

Example (EP4):

- QR 100 sold for 2000 PED, since quantity is 100 the markup will register as TT+20

- QR 1 sold for 1500 PED, since quantity is 1 the markup will register as TT+1500

I'll let you decide if this is working properly...

This is monty python levels of crazy.

yeah, i already suggested to MA to add auction tiers for BPs years ago.
tier0 QR 0-9.9
tier1 QR 10-19.9
tier3 QR 20-29.9
and so on

this would solve the QR issue to a degree and in general it will become possible to determine which QR has roughly what value.

Even the old system was bad, because if you have 30 QR 1 BPs which sold for 1 PED and a QR 100 BP that sold for 500 PED, then it would show TT+17,29, which is simply the false MU for both the QR 1 and the QR 100 one.

Back