how can i start a thread in Dev's Corner?

ntelinatsos

Stalker
Society
GU ---> A&D ---> pk ck ---> OU ---> GU HQ ---> cks ---> Synergen ---> Guess Who
Stelios AKALYPTOS ntelinatsos
Hi, i'm wondering why i can't start a thread in Dev's corner any more, i would like to know the reason and if there is a possibility to start one thread there

thanks, stelios..

More details please. If you can't start a thread what error do you get?

As far as I can see you should be able to make a thread in devs section, I just tried and all the options were there to make a thread but since I had no reason myself to make one I cancelled ...

It would appear that some of us just do not have the required 'permissions' to post a new thread there. I also do not have a button to 'Post a new thread' in Dev's Corner.

It would appear that some of us just do not have the required 'permissions' to post a new thread there. I also do not have a button to 'Post a new thread' in Dev's Corner.

exactly what i mean. In the past it was able for me to start a thread there, not they removed this option from me and i'm wondering why

There was an incorrect permissions setting which prevented some members from creating threads in the Dev's Corner section, which has now been corrected.

Please be sure to read the Dev's Corner Forum Guidelines before creating a new thread in that section.

:wise:

There was an incorrect permissions setting which prevented some members from creating threads in the Dev's Corner section, which has now been corrected.

Please be sure to read the Dev's Corner Forum Guidelines before creating a new thread in that section.

:wise:

i want to make a thread to:
Suggest new things
suggest some changes in current things
report bugs
give solutions in some current problems
etc

i have more than 40 things to report in total (bugs, suggestions, etc)

where should i start this thread?

i want to make a thread to:
Suggest new things
suggest some changes in current things
report bugs
give solutions in some current problems
etc

i have more than 40 things to report in total (bugs, suggestions, etc)

where should i start this thread?

You need to split those up and post in the appropriate forum sections:

Suggestions/Wishlist

Bug Reports

The Dev's corner is not a "fast track" place to post bugs and suggestions. Those threads belong in the appropriate forum sections linked above.

You need to split those up and post in the appropriate forum sections:

Suggestions/Wishlist

Bug Reports

The Dev's corner is not a "fast track" place to post bugs and suggestions. Those threads belong in the appropriate forum sections linked above.

the fact is that i want to add them all in one thread and be sure that MA devs will read it. otherwise i don't see why i should spend dozens hours of my time if they not gonna read it..

the fact is that i want to add them all in one thread and be sure that MA devs will read it. otherwise i don't see why i should spend dozens hours of my time if they not gonna read it..

Posting 2 threads: one with a summary of bug reports, and one with a summary of your suggestions, will only take a few minutes longer than posting everything in one thread. Those threads should be posted in the Bug Reports and Suggestions/Wishlist forum sections, respectively.

They do NOT belong in the Dev's corner section. MindArk monitors the Bug Reports and Suggestions forums regularly, so if you suggest something worthwhile they will certainly notice it.

i just went to the doctor because i got a bit of a back problem. he sent me for x-rays. i asked to see them when they were done and they said no. i asked if i could see them when my doctor gets them and they said no. i asked if my doctor gets to see them and they said no. so i asked them WTF? and they said when the radiologist makes his report it will be put to your doctor. so not only are they monopoilising their corner of the market they are also making sure no one gets any information that might prove the entire system is a joke.

wait did i just post this in off topic...noooo. my point is communism just won't work until all the minions are on the same page. get with the program:)

Back